Wener

Nov 6, 2017
are you talking about this one?

View attachment 1985112

that is a temporary trait reroll button. this allows your to reroll the traits of your girls for those of us who are just getting into the game or converting from an old save. grim has given us 25 chances to reroll traits that we like. after that it runs out and you will have to work adding/subtracting traits the normal way.

training.

if your girl suddenly lost the steel maiden trait, you may have clicked on that button. the good news is, you can reroll untill you get it back.
Thanks. I noticed that it can remove the titles and there is no way to get them back that I can find.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That feelin'... when you're about to sell 6000 rations for 10$ each. 1.png
And i farmed all of that from just one hunting spot.
I wonder what will happen when i get my hands on another hunting spot that doesn't require quests to unlock.
Ooohhhh~ It'll be pretty hardcore i'm sure. :sneaky::coffee:
Will be fun to see how much i'll manage to farm between famine proc's.

Damn you Grim, you made hunting pretty addicting. :LUL::coffee:
Hopefully in the future it'll become even more addicting.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
That feelin'... when you're about to sell 6000 rations for 10$ each. View attachment 1986356
And i farmed all of that from just one hunting spot.
I wonder what will happen when i get my hands on another hunting spot that doesn't require quests to unlock.
Ooohhhh~ It'll be pretty hardcore i'm sure. :sneaky::coffee:
Will be fun to see how much i'll manage to farm between famine proc's.

Damn you Grim, you made hunting pretty addicting. :LUL::coffee:
If Grim makes the Grid as addicting for me as hunting is for you, be prepared to some :sneaky: :coffee: in the comments as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh, so just happi-booster for now huh. :whistle::coffee:
I guess. All I know is prostitution and medicine are the next big things, everything else is in development fog and Grim's brain, unless others are privy to it. After that's done I'll be in the comments pushing for the Grid and headpats (more carrot since we got more stick), but I am a scurvy pirate so my opinion means squat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I was wondering if during looting you could add armor, too. As you occasionally get a weapon or two, sometimes adding an armor instead would give some variety. Maybe even small amount of ammo?
This was answered a few dozen pages back, tho not sure if by the Dev himself. If someone wears armor and loses a battle till death, said armor will be in a similar state to its last owner. But scavenging some ammo would be nice.

Reactions: jsmith27x

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How do you assign a slave as a follower? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that. Michelle wants to go to the Market, just by trying to find the screen where she can be assigned a follower I probably blew that entirely as it will be closed now, but I still need to know!

Never mind, I finally found it in the wiki, I haven't even taken note of that sword icon.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
How do you assign a slave as a follower? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that. Michelle wants to go to the Market, just by trying to find the screen where she can be assigned a follower I probably blew that entirely as it will be closed now, but I still need to know!
See that dagger under the portrait? Make sure that's selected. Ignore the red circle, I stole this image from VoidTraveler.
1660610875991.png

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I feel like when the famine comes, there should be a button between "sell one" and "sell all"
"Sell 25" would be a great middle ground.
I cannot imagine a scenario where there is a famine and I would choose to sell every single piece of food I own

Reactions: Gato21 and mrttao

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I feel like when the famine comes, there should be a button between "sell one" and "sell all"
"Sell 25" would be a great middle ground.
I cannot imagine a scenario where there is a famine and I would choose to sell every single piece of food I own
Why not?
I sell all always.
Then go fish a little if i need some for myself, and the next day garden produces more anyway. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: jsmith27x

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1, a known bug. Fixed in new update coming Friday. Use the console and set $headmaid to 0 to fix this temporarily. ($quarter to 0 for quartermistress, $pantry to 0 for Pantry girl).
How does one open the console in this game?
what is the syntax for setting a variable?

edit: answering myself here. the instructions for this are here
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/post-314908

example syntax I am familiar with said:
set $headmaid = 0;
is it the above? or some other syntax?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why not?
I sell all always.
Then go fish a little if i need some for myself, and the next day garden produces more anyway. :whistle::coffee:
Eh, even in a famine I think your time is better spent murdering bandits instead of hunting/fishing/growing
And the girls are better off as science professors who buy food instead of farmers.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Eh, even in a famine I think your time is better spent murdering bandits instead of hunting/fishing/growing
And the girls are better off as science professors who buy food instead of farmers.
Don't argue with him, he loves hunting. It's his raison d'être. :LOL:
To be fair, IRL all three are quite enjoyable. Not the murdering of bandits, no experience with that ...yet.
Edit: In all seriousness, was GrimDark able to look at your save? You seemed to have a lot of errors that I haven't experienced, although I did start a fairly recent game.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Don't argue with him, he loves hunting. It's his raison d'être. :LOL:
Edit: To be fair, IRL all three are quite enjoyable. Not the murdering of bandits, no experience with that ...yet.
Oh you are missing out!

joking aside. in game, my garden capped out at 11 food per day. A max level gardener slave would provide +200% meaning she makes another 22 food/day.
she could work as a science professor with much less training and make 110$/day

So when food reaches 5$ a unit it would break even. At 6$/food garden is more profitable, at 4 and under science prof is more profitable. Science prof also gives stat increases, skill increases, and influence increase.

Also, I can homeschool a girl in science for slightly over 3 science/day gains (let us round it down to 3).
While gardening she has to learn by doing (0.15 gardening skill/day if she is gardener).
To get max gardener you need skill level 130, to get science professor she needs skill level 70.
Assuming a starting score of 10 each in gardening and science. it would take ~20 days to train her to be a science professor, and ~800 days to train her to produce +200% food from garden.

edit: derp. there is a cap on the ability to increase gardening skill via being a gardener. and that is set to 80.
to go beyond that she has to be signed up for "administration and domestic arts" course in college. which means instead of working she is spending 35$/day to get... 0.02 gardening skill/day. (plus a little of some other skills and stats).

so... ~466.67 days to reach level 80
then 2500 days to reach level 130
if you have her actually work as gardener instead, she will be in the 75-129 skill tier which makes +100%. meaning the break even point is when food price is 10$

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes