nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
- the issue with bondage text flashing (not a bug, but a display glitch) has already been fixed in the upcoming patch.
- the tutorial bug has been fixed in the current version, released a few hours after the initial release. redownload the game.
Hot damn, slapping out fixes faster than I can playtest. GD is a madman.

- new player guidance is a bit tough though, since Grim continues to expand the game at an uncontrollable rate. early handholding in the game may become obsolete quickly due to changes in the game. i think we just need to have some guides posted on the wiki for now.
- also, ive gotten the impression from Grim that he dislikes the typical fetch quests present in your standard game. hes always emphasized that he wants an open world, and that means one may need to man up and start adulting thru the game. but again, some new player guides would help ease that initial learning curve.
Reading the wiki and entire history of forum posts are supremely uncompelling gameplay activities. If that's what's required to succeed in the game, the designer has effectively (unintentionally) made those activities part of the game.
Even Dark Souls starts with the player fighting a single emaciated enemy who has a broken rusty sword.
It's simply good game design to incrementally show new players what the game has to offer. There certainly might be other/better ways to guide new players than starter quests, but "wiki guides" ain't it.

P.S. Just saw Juno's new consensual sex renders. :love:
good-its-good.gif

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There was also that mansion or whatever that we will be able to live in outside of town or something, how many gardens will fit into that place is completely unknown. :giggle::coffee:
Taking all that into consideration, it only makes sense that gardening is hard to level up.
So... yeah. I dunno about you boys, but i will definitely train a gardener for myself. :devilish::coffee:
You raise good points about potential future usefulness... but when the future arrives, we would probably have better ways to train them. Like homeschooling in gardening.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You raise good points about potential future usefulness... but when the future arrives, we would probably have better ways to train them. Like homeschooling in gardening.
Perhaps. My future-predicting capabilities are limited so, can't say. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
How the heck is the player supposed to get 35K to buy the Aria slave in 25 (iirc) days time on the Slavemaster quest ??
The best I can do (on easiest mode) is to beat the crap out of bandits, but I can't get more than $500/day after expenses, and all work/investment offers are sh#t giving 10 to 50/day, with breakeven on investments in hundreds of days ??
Same for fishing/hunting, limited quantity and time taken don't give a good yield
So 15 days before the auction I only have close to 15K and no way to get the rest on time

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
How the heck is the player supposed to get 35K to buy the Aria slave in 25 (iirc) days time on the Slavemaster quest ??
The best I can do (on easiest mode) is to beat the crap out of bandits, but I can't get more than $500/day after expenses, and all work/investment offers are sh#t giving 10 to 50/day, with breakeven on investments in hundreds of days ??
Same for fishing/hunting, limited quantity and time taken don't give a good yield
So 15 days before the auction I only have close to 15K and no way to get the rest on time
Oh, is it implemented in this version? It used to be "commented out".
But I guess that would be one way to get rid of your previous slaves, sell Juno Michelle Nicole well-trained for 10k each
I haven't progressed main quest on my current playthrough that far because I know how hard the Kymanato quest where you have to lead on of several squads to fight. Not doing that one one until I have two combat slaves and at least assault rifle/combat armor and mercs.

Reactions: Hephannon

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm in same boat about Aria, but I think the days just meant when she would become available not when you had to buy her. I've passed that already and she's still in the auction house. Trying to save up the money, but it will be a while. Though, honestly I've read her description and not sure I'd even want her, but I guess it's part of the main quest.

Reactions: Hephannon

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

There is no timer to buy Aria. I bought Aria after many months when I maxed my skills and money just to be ready because she is quite the firecracker and can ruin your entire household if you are not ready. You have to max yourself to be an uber rich dominating atheltic chad with high sex and high dominating skills "big cock is big bonus".

Nov 28, 2018
Oh you are missing out!

joking aside. in game, my garden capped out at 11 food per day. A max level gardener slave would provide +200% meaning she makes another 22 food/day.
she could work as a science professor with much less training and make 110$/day

So when food reaches 5$ a unit it would break even. At 6$/food garden is more profitable, at 4 and under science prof is more profitable. Science prof also gives stat increases, skill increases, and influence increase.

Also, I can homeschool a girl in science for slightly over 3 science/day gains (let us round it down to 3).
While gardening she has to learn by doing (0.15 gardening skill/day if she is gardener).
To get max gardener you need skill level 130, to get science professor she needs skill level 70.
Assuming a starting score of 10 each in gardening and science. it would take ~20 days to train her to be a science professor, and ~800 days to train her to produce +200% food from garden.

edit: derp. there is a cap on the ability to increase gardening skill via being a gardener. and that is set to 80.
to go beyond that she has to be signed up for "administration and domestic arts" course in college. which means instead of working she is spending 35$/day to get... 0.02 gardening skill/day. (plus a little of some other skills and stats).

so... ~466.67 days to reach level 80
then 2500 days to reach level 130
if you have her actually work as gardener instead, she will be in the 75-129 skill tier which makes +100%. meaning the break even point is when food price is 10$
If you really want to profit off food in a famine don't worry about your garden or hunting just go to the General Store that sells DX (you will need to do one of the Academy courses to unlock it) and buy rations for $4 then race over to the Market and sell for a profit. All you need is an autoclicker and roughly 1 hour in game time travel

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you really want to profit off food in a famine don't worry about your garden or hunting just go to the General Store that sells DX (you will need to do one of the Academy courses to unlock it) and buy rations for $4 then race over to the Market and sell for a profit. All you need is an autoclicker and roughly 1 hour in game time travel
I guess somebody needs to fix that one. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Still, even if this gets fixed you could pull similar crap by buying when the food at the market is cheap and selling when it's not.
I wonder if that's okay. :unsure::coffee:

I think a good way to fix this would be limiting how much food the player can buy per month, from any source.
This way we can still play prices but not in an absolutely out of control way. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Food production is free, so why buy it and cut into your expenses? train up a slave in gardening, buy tools, upgrade garden, and you can make a fortune on passive income each time a famine hits.

Reactions: Konstantinus

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Food production is free, so why buy it and cut into your expenses? train up a slave in gardening, buy tools, upgrade garden, and you can make a fortune on passive income each time a famine hits.
I don't think you get what he's doing mate. :giggle::coffee:
He has access to unlimited supply of food which costs 4$ per portion, he buys a bunch of that and uses famine to sell it for 10$ per portion. This allows him to create 6$ per portion profit literally out of air. :whistle::coffee:

At least, i think it's unlimited. I haven't actually tried it because i am not interested in cheating like that. :giggle::coffee:
Still, that's a lot of clicks.... :LUL:

Reactions: Gato21

caju

Oct 5, 2017
And famine can literally last forever if you save scum before bedtime

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I guess somebody needs to fix that one. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Two things need to be fixed:
1. the ability to store unlimited food despite not being a granary (extra should be autosold)
2. the buy price during famine.

because you could still stock up during normal times to resell it during famine
At least, i think it's unlimited. I haven't actually tried it because i am not interested in cheating like that. :giggle::coffee:
Still, that's a lot of clicks.... :LUL:
that is what the autoclicker is for

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
because you could still stock up during normal times to resell it during famine
Yes i'm aware, i mentioned it in the previous page.
1. the ability to store unlimited food despite not being a granary (extra should be autosold)
Well, eventually we'll move to that mansion thingy, and there we might be able to expand our farming business so.. probably not a great idea to limit how much food you can store.
Limiting how much food you can buy from a store on the other hand, on a for example per-month/week basis, is a better idea, i think.
The store is not a warehouse after all.

Like i explained in the previous page, limiting how much you can buy will allow the fun of playing the market while also not letting it go out of hand. :whistle::coffee:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, eventually we'll move to that mansion thingy, and there we might be able to expand our farming business so.. probably not a great idea to limit how much food you can store.
For the farming business you totally should limit storage... with the ability to expand said storage via building additional pylons silos.
hmm... or, I guess just abstract it.
Limiting how much food you can buy from a store on the other hand, on a for example per-month/week basis, is a better idea, i think.
Probably better

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes