highaspie

Mar 9, 2019
I love this game so much i hope in future the is more latex clothing options added like full bodysuits and thigh high boots. also i hope for some futa content one day as well.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I love this game so much i hope in future the is more latex clothing options added like full bodysuits and thigh high boots. also i hope for some futa content one day as well.
I want maid outfits; so far, only one girl has one. Futa is cursed.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
does anyone know why Lovisa corruption goes down naturally but Michelles doesnt>? currently Lovisa for me is at 47 corruption it was 50 but if i raise Michelles it never goes down like at all

edit: Nvm found out because shes a feminist and i have to get her corruption to 59 then lower trait from there with bondage orgasms

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Each girl has a set of guaranteed traits that fit her personality and can have a couple of random ones, decided upon joining your house. In this case your Lovisa got the feminist as a random one, she should be obviously nothing like a feminist, just your luck. Sometimes you can get really unlucky so I usually save before getting a new girl to make sure it's nothing too bad.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
i guess removing the trait didnt help corruption still goes down i just got rid of it but it still goes down

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
is there a way to bring someone u payed for hire back into the game? i didnt know they perma died till it was too late they had died when i kinda 1st started the game and thought they would just revive, i lost people from the 4pm-8pm event thing in your house, Bud is dead and Ansel is dead for me lol

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
whats the best way to upgrade intelligence?

It's been awhile since I played last, but when I do play I always start using the background that gives the most Int.
From there it's an easy skill book or 2 to be able to start the Professor job.
Then you've got a steady income. You don't have to worry about money anymore and can improve other skills (a bit easier because of high Int) at your leisure.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
There are no easy repeatable ways to increase intelligence. Finishing the academy courses and books are the most common ways, but you need a high starting intelligence to get the best results anyway. There are also some possible increases if you arrange events in your home or teach at academy, but compared to how easy it is to increase other stats by simply doing basic training, intelligence is completely off the charts. If you start stupid basically you'll stay stupid unless you really want to spend years grinding low chance events with aging setting off.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Each girl has a set of guaranteed traits that fit her personality and can have a couple of random ones, decided upon joining your house. In this case your Lovisa got the feminist as a random one, she should be obviously nothing like a feminist, just your luck. Sometimes you can get really unlucky so I usually save before getting a new girl to make sure it's nothing too bad.
well i do say that of her twin sister she was the good one so makes sense cant keep her corrupted and that she gets rid of corruption depending, imo its a easy fix i just gotta keep her broken instead of her just willing with willpower to raise charisma and 50+ corruption im just gunna have to raise her willpower and let her raise her charisma then break her again so she'll accept whoring for that $$$$$ :giggle:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
is the Anex still deactivated in the 8.1 Version?
Having only 2 Slaves the same time is a little bit frustrating.
Loved the Annex!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hi there,
is the Anex still deactivated in the 8.1 Version?
Having only 2 Slaves the same time is a little bit frustrating.
Loved the Annex!
You can have like 6 or 8 slaves now. "The Annex" is no longer a thing, they're all just part of your household now without having to build a separate building.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or would the game be better with a setting to disable RNG? One of the most frustrating things in this game is savescumming due getting a bad roll in the middle of a very succesful seduction and ruining everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it just me or would the game be better with a setting to disable RNG? One of the most frustrating things in this game is savescumming due getting a bad roll in the middle of a very succesful seduction and ruining everything.
Considering the game is built from the ground up on a diceroll system from skill checks to combat, this might not be the game for you if you're not open to accepting bad RNG rolls. Which is perfectly fine, but the game is built around the idea that bad rolls can and will happen, and while the player can savescum, accepting the roll and trying again later or dealing with the consequences it brings are both part of the fun. For me, at least. There's already a difficulty setting that tilts dice rolls in your favor, and setting the dice rolls to 5d20 will make dice rolls succeed even more often if your skill is high.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Considering the game is built from the ground up on a diceroll system from skill checks to combat, this might not be the game for you if you're not open to accepting bad RNG rolls. Which is perfectly fine, but the game is built around the idea that bad rolls can and will happen, and while the player can savescum, accepting the roll and trying again later or dealing with the consequences it brings are both part of the fun. For me, at least. There's already a difficulty setting that tilts dice rolls in your favor, and setting the dice rolls to 5d20 will make dice rolls succeed even more often if your skill is high.
Even with that enabled I experience somewhere between a 30-60 point variation in success just based on dice rools. It's pretty insane how much of an impact the dice rolls have.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes