nijam66

May 11, 2019
Is there a way to reset the state of a sold slave to before buying her? (savegame manipulation included) I sold Rebecca prior to this update and with all the added content for her, i regret it. However i would like not to begin anew because of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
sorry im new to the game where do i start to make money? i went to the assembly work place but the money is very low? what do i need to do to make more money? i tried gambling but that didnt work out too well

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
sorry im new to the game where do i start to make money? i went to the assembly work place but the money is very low? what do i need to do to make more money? i tried gambling but that didnt work out too well
It largely depends on your build. If you have good combat skills, you can make a lot of money from clearing out bandits and other enemies and selling their loot. Talk to the various store owners for quests that pay pretty well in the early game. Once you get enough influence to access crystal hills, the Arena there offers good pay if you fight in it.

If you have good intelligence, teaching in the academy pays quite handsomely as well.

The wiki has more detailed info here:

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Gambling and working at a sweatshop are terrible ways to make money.

Kill people. take their stuff.
Later on you can become a university professor, which pays decently.
And invest money into businesses which pay a passive income.

But by and large you kill people and take their stuff
Even better if you are paid to kill them. that way you get paid twice

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just remembered there is another way to make money...
Some of the early slavegirls are very cheap / free (potentially with a fight).
You can get them and then send them to work at a job. I recommend the clothing store and the book store. Both are safe jobs
If your parents were soldiers, then you can also get a blacksmithing job for a slavegirl helping sort inventory
Did somebody say "getting paid twice?"
View attachment 2176895
(I really hope somebody gets the reference)
Kaff Tagon is good people.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is there a way to reset the state of a sold slave to before buying her? (savegame manipulation included) I sold Rebecca prior to this update and with all the added content for her, i regret it. However i would like not to begin anew because of it.
Try setting the variable $ownreb to 0. If it's undefined, paste that line into your save game.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
might be the previous versions. I tried extensively and found now slowness in this release.
The 0.8.0.1 and earlier versions saved the "hasvisited" states that took up some unnecessary space. It also began to affect page transitions after about 500 days of play time.

This is no longer a factor in 0.8.1, however. I've seen saves with thousands of days that run smoothly.

Could you post your save game so I can have a look?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
"If your parents were soldiers, then you can also get a blacksmithing job for a slavegirl helping sort inventory."

I was trying to figure out why I only had that option on one of my MCs runs. Guess that was the one that I choose soldier parents. ;)

Reactions: mrttao

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue with the gallery regarding the Slave Masters of Raana quest? Specifically, being able to click on any of the girls? They are greyed out for me and I have more than enough money.

Reactions: Toloto
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes