Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I am trying this game right now and I have an issue. It might be me not looking good enough, also I apologize if it was answered before, but my search yielded no results. Is there a MC overview? Like where I can check ALL of his specks. Not jst that shows on the right-side menu with the journal. Thank you.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I am trying this game right now and I have an issue. It might be me not looking good enough, also I apologize if it was answered before, but my search yielded no results. Is there a MC overview? Like where I can check ALL of his specks. Not jst that shows on the right-side menu with the journal. Thank you.
What exactly do you mean? All the MC specs are in the journal screen, like you said. Is there something missing? What more are you trying to find?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
What exactly do you mean? All the MC specs are in the journal screen, like you said. Is there something missing? What more are you trying to find?
Like my body type, dick size etc. Maybe my choices at the character creation. Usually all of this stuff in this kind of games are available to the player. From your answer I understand that it is still WIP.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Like my body type, dick size etc. Maybe my choices at the character creation. Usually all of this stuff in this kind of games are available to the player. From your answer I understand that it is still WIP.
Ahh, now I understand. As far as I know, that info isn't displayed anywhere. That'll be something for GD-studios to look into and judge if it's something he wants to add. Personally, I'm not sure that info is worth displaying since it doesn't change after you pick it and most of those choices have no real effects other than the starting stat bonuses/penalties.

Dec 9, 2019
Comments in relation to the latest content, and more. GD-studios

I really like the Caitlin quest line. The format, the stages, the writing, the optional rewards, all of it. I would like to see something similar developed for the other girls going forward, and even retroactively in some cases. My suggestion would be to have a conditional encounter happen after the quest is over; featuring the Uncle that originally sold Caitlin. The reason this is conditional, is that it only triggers if you share the success for the cure when it's announced. With the logic that the Uncle found out that the girl was now famous, and wants his 'cut' for taking care of her all those years. Yes, he's scum, but the combat encounter would be really tough, so maybe have options on how to deal with him would be good. 1)Pay him off 2)Give up Caitlin 3)Shoot it out with him and his goons.

Another suggestions for future content; New businesses/permanent assignments.
Using the 'upgrading' framework from Michelles apartment, have our MC be able to buy run down buildings/business and then place select girls in charge of running things. Similar to Nicole's 'permanent' job once the Newspaper office in built. Might also allow for slaves to remain 'on locations' similar to the Arena, allowing for less expansion of the Annex. Slaves can still be interacted with in unique ways when on location.

Example; Caitlin's clinic. Buy a building, each level of investment into it increases the level of care, payout would be both profits and influence. Be able to set a guard to protect the clinic using the new Household characters. At higher levels of investment, allow Caitlin to offer discounted procedures and services rather than spending a markup at the Crystal Heights Clinic.

Mai-Lynn's Flower Shop and general store. Passive generation of profits that increase as the business is invested in. Stocks various items at a discount for the MC. Allow MC to spend time with Mai-Lynn after work? (similar to 'go for a walk' interactions option) Affection/Happiness boost if you help her stock shelves?

Juno and Rebecca's smuggling/hunting trips. Acting as caravaners between different settlements, the girls can provide specialty or rare items if they have the investments. A high loyalty is needed to ensure that all profits reach you, and don't 'fall off the back' into their own pockets. This company would be unique in the fact that the girls would be completely unavailable for a time, rather than returning to you at the end of the day. Income could be rare items for purchase, hides and meats hunted along the way, and cash. Conditional unlock thought a quest line? Could be fun to write.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Or just hop into the discord. As much as I think people should support this game, phrasing it that way makes it seem like you have to support Grim on SS to talk to him. Nothing could be further from the truth! He's very much active on discord and is always responding to and talking with everyone. (Though he is in europe so he's not always available during the day if you're in a US time zone, but he responds when he wakes up!)
I dedicate 90% of my available community time for Discord, but I try to get at least a couple of days per week to answer people here and on other forums. Know that I read this thread maybe five times a day so I don't miss anything important. I could probably count at least a dozen cool features in MoR that I've pulled from this board already.

Haha, and no, I'll happily discuss anything even if you're not a subscriber. ;)

Reactions: Crel

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Does anyone know why can i Not assign my wife or slave to work on the shops? Does low willpower or being pregnant lock you out of them?
Should be explained in the info screens (red icon left of each assignment). I'll have to see a screenshot if you're having trouble figuring it out, though.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Does people face slow down problem? I did in my play through.
mid(kida lowlevel-high end) laptop w/o SSD though
Did you figure this one out? Never heard of it before so I guess it's computer-related. What version are you playing?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I think the doctors bonus to intelligence in character creation isn't counted properly in the skill summary, I checked it against the criminal -> I revolted one.

The willpower from middle aged isn't counted or subtracted from young either.
Bug found and fixed. Thanks for reporting!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Ahh, now I understand. As far as I know, that info isn't displayed anywhere. That'll be something for GD-studios to look into and judge if it's something he wants to add. Personally, I'm not sure that info is worth displaying since it doesn't change after you pick it and most of those choices have no real effects other than the starting stat bonuses/penalties.
Yeah, I'm going to add that data eventually, either to the journal or when I redo the MC character sheet.

Reactions: Pushinka and Crel

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Power Katana, and soon also the Great Sword. The greatsword will have a STR requirement to be 100% effective, but could say it's the Plasma rifle of Melee weapons.
In the arena one of the opponents for your slave assigned there has a power axe. Is that something that can be included as another option of melee weapon?

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes