• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, I'm hunting, and sometimes it uses like 12 bolts for a single successful hunt, does the character miss that often, nor does they COLLECT his bolts afterwords?

This intended?
If you read the text you'll see that sometimes you bring down multiple animals so that uses up a bunch of bolts. No, you don't recover your bolts. I think that's a minor issue as some might be lost or broken, besides they are pretty cheap. Oh, in one of the future updates which involves the crafting aspect it was mentioned that you'll be able to craft ammo.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
If you read the text you'll see that sometimes you bring down multiple animals so that uses up a bunch of bolts. No, you don't recover your bolts. I think that's a minor issue as some might be lost or broken, besides they are pretty cheap. Oh, in one of the future updates which involves the crafting aspect it was mentioned that you'll be able to craft ammo.
Correct, ammo, armor and simple weapons will be first out when the crafting system goes live.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I really don't wish to be like that guys....

The wiki got updated, but look....

On the "Available slaves" it says this:
2.jpg

But when you check the freshly updated one....
1.jpg

Same deal with Rachel Stapleton, altough the difference is one year

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Identically. Also the first game reset to bet on intelligence.

The goal is 120 in the key parameters - to avoid negative tests.

Currently: Strength, dexterity, stamina: 120.
Intelligence: 90 (not ended).

Willpower: 75 (no possibility higher).
It was a massacre to achieve this. It was going on forever.

Academic: 130.
Science: 116: (not ended).
Stealth: 100 (not ended).
Survival: 55 (not ended).
Charm: 150 (on the occasion of the stealth training so high).
Oh, how do you raise Charm without having slaves?

edit: rare chance from working at plant while socializing

Last edited:

MixMatch

Feb 10, 2019
Great game! Excited for the new features. I deleted the cache so it's going to be a bit of grind which is unfortunate. I think I'll do the easiest level to save me some time though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I really don't wish to be like that guys....

The wiki got updated, but look....

On the "Available slaves" it says this:
View attachment 2169762

But when you check the freshly updated one....
View attachment 2169763

Same deal with Rachel Stapleton, altough the difference is one year
The game contains aging system. So it is possible that two different editors looked at their game and saw different ages for the same character due to a different amount of time passing
That or her age got retconned in an update. one of the two

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This might be a stupid question but how do I change my main slaves?
In your home, you'll see two main slave's avatars with a double <--> red arrow between them, that is a button and below is another button that looks like a wax seal with 3 horizontal lines through it that when hover over states "MENU"...
press that "MENU" button, on next screen, click on whom you want to remove from main status, then click "OVERVIEW", on right hand side is "POSITION", then select where you want them.
If you have the max 6 slaves, you need to click on a secondary slave, then move them UP into the main slave slot.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Remember that the Raanic laws governing slavery was set right after the severance, by a society that was still mostly civil. In reality, little remains of those laws today, two chaotic centuries later. Even if it's still technically prohibited to kill or severely beat your slave for no apparent reason, it's something most of your peers would just shrug about, and no law enforcer would ever act on it unless it's done in the open on a civilized street. And even then you'd only face a monetary fine.

Raanic society has not banned underaged slavery (including for sexual use), as one can read in some of the girls' backgrounds. Taking a very young child for such purposes would be frowned upon by all instances but it's not uncommon or disapproved, from the society's viewpoint, to use younger teenagers in the "full spectrum" of slavery.

Note that this is strictly lore-wise and not something that the player could, or ever will be able to participate in. Having excessive gore and underaged content would force MoR underground and violate even the (very) lenient rules of F95. Any screenshots stating otherwise are either $age variable cheats or mods that've replaced images.
The loli rule on F95 is a bit tricky to be honest, I feel if you don't go too far with it you could probably add some of that content. And subscribestar definitely lets you have that content as I know of a few loli games that use it instead of patreon. I haven't really checked if you have any other reasons, I literally just found the pregnancy post on subscribestar and then searched here to see if I could get incest content. This is the first post I found in my search.

Though none of that matters if you don't want to include that kind of content. I am just adding my two cents if the only reason to not have it was F95's rules.

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
what is the best way to play the game? classic dice role with normal difficulty or realistic dice role with normal difficulty?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
what is the best way to play the game? classic dice role with normal difficulty or realistic dice role with normal difficulty?
With 'classic' dice, your percentage chance of passing a dice roll is whatever your skill being rolled for is.

With 'normal' (2d50) and 'realistic' (5d20), the results trend toward the middle.
If you've got a low skill, you're even more likely to fail the roll.
But with a high skill, you're even less likely to fail.
So early game is tougher. But late game you get less of those annoying 'why do I keep missing with 90+ skill' moments.

Reactions: darklove

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
With 'classic' dice, your percentage chance of passing a dice roll is whatever your skill being rolled for is.

With 'normal' (2d50) and 'realistic' (5d20), the results trend toward the middle.
If you've got a low skill, you're even more likely to fail the roll.
But with a high skill, you're even less likely to fail.
So early game is tougher. But late game you get less of those annoying 'why do I keep missing with 90+ skill' moments.
Classic dice is easy mode, because d100 gives massively more crits. and crits give you free skill points.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone know why can i Not assign my wife or slave to work on the shops? Does low willpower or being pregnant lock you out of them?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How do you move a girl from the Annex to being a main slave? Can't quite figure this bit out.
In your home, you'll see two main slave's avatars.
Between them are two buttons:
<--> red arrow
and one below that looks like a wax seal with 3 horizontal lines through it that when hover over states "MENU"

press that "MENU" button, click on whom you want to remove from main slave status, then click "OVERVIEW", on right hand side is "POSITION", then select where you want them.

or you can click on a secondary slave, then move them UP into the main slave slot.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes