GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios, excuse me, but is Aria's "slave quest" is completed in current version? Or player could marry her and don't miss any of future content?
It's okay to marry her. All future slave quests will be "wife enabled". :)

Reactions: Allsr

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
A small bug in MY game-effort with 0.8.1 public:
Wife drops her duty when taken to restaurant or fucked. (Haven't tried bonding, torture, trashing, whipping, pimping, shooting at and so on. Truly sorry for that.) Duties dropped so far: stewardess and slave mistress.

Downloaded the newest 0.8.1 public I could find here. There seemed to be some difference. The noice from restaurant evening with wife doesn't follow to next moblow/fight etc. anymore. Duties are still dropped during/after interactions with wife, however.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Link above has been updated.

New version fixes several bugs, including the duty-dropping reported by tsap. Thanks!

Reactions: tsap

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to Join the Ranaa discord, the community is very active there, and the dev listens to all suggestions!

As usual, if you like the game, please leave a good review and like the first post.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Quick question, how does an html game save?
Does it have a var or some dom element that it compiles, then asks you to save a file to disk?
Because from what I know, html files cannot directly alter files on host disk.

edit: another question, which version and tier is posted on this site?
[little confused about tiers and patreon-vs-subscribestar, before I choose to download the game]

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanbobo4

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Quick question, how does an html game save?
Does it have a var or some dom element that it compiles, then asks you to save a file to disk?
Because from what I know, html files cannot directly alter files on host disk.

edit: another question, which version and tier is posted on this site?
[little confused about tiers and patreon-vs-subscribestar, before I choose to download the game]
To answer your second question first, the version currently hosted here is the 0.8.1 public. Subscribestar/patreon people get early access to builds, but afaik the public release is currently caught up and there's no early build out yet. People who subscribe at Tier2+ also get access to a special version of the game containing a unique, semi-customizable slave along with a unique questline that allows you to found your own great house. (There isn't really any content for that yet afaik.) Tier4+ get very early access to alpha builds, then after a little while (long enough to fix bugs and such that peoploe report)Tier 2+ get access, then after another period of time (during which Grim tends to keep adding and updating content) the build gets released to the public.

Patreon subs get the same benefits, but due to the nature of the game the subscribestar is more active, as Patreon has been known to pull down games for little to no reason. The Patreon is really just there as an alternative for SS.

As for how the game saves, I can't really answer anything on the coding side but I do know that the game, like most HTML games, has two save systems. The in-game save slots save to your browser's local storage, and will be wiped if you clear your browser cache. There's also a button to save a file to disk as you had mentioned, which is much more reliable and won't be wiped if you accidentally clear your browser cache or your browser does it automatically.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've seen the name Loren mentioned a few times and for the life of me I don't recall who that is or where you encountered her. Who is she?

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
- Raise your children in any way you please by training them in a wide variety of skills.
- Full interactions become available on your child's tenth birthday.
I haven't played this game in a few months but IIRC you played out each day. Is there some kind of time acceleration now or do people really play for 4000+ days?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I really struggle with this game. I ditched my prefered style aka silver-tounge and swtiched towards a soldier-ish type of character and I still struggle to deal with weak combatants. I dont know what are my chances to hit with each weapon are nor I dont even know how I can train or level up my character. I guess I shall wait for the patreon leaked version since there is a start with "Mor enhanced" lol.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Will tier level quests eventually make into the public version down the road?

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Downloaded the new 8.1, imported my old save and updated the save with the 8.1 patch.
When doing so, my Household seems to have been removed (i.e. all slaves other than my two active).
The entire Household management window seems to have been removed.
Attaching before and after screenshots for context. Anyone else have this happen? Feature or bug?
I would really hate to start over, so I am hoping this is an easy fix.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes