GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Speaking of traits, any chance you could introduce proclivity toward butt, breast, and vaginal sex in addition to oral?

Having just that one seems oddly selective.
That's primarly decided by the likeoral, likeanal and likepussy variables, or any combinations between them. The Oral fixation trait is primarily implemented to expand her affection toward "putting stuff in her mouth, including dicks". The Nympho trait serves pretty well to boost her vaginal (and partly also anal/oral) inclination, however.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Will the tier 2 exclusive quest eventually become available to the public? or will it remain in the grasp of the spheremasters for the rest of time? asking because establishing a great house seems like something you should be able to do at some point in the game
The "building up your house stuff" will get an enormous expansion in the 0.8.5+ updates, and all that is scheduled for the public build. More rooms to upgrade, more smaller addition/upgrade slots like a basement gym, dungeon slots, guard towers etc.

But the Tier2+ stuff is exlusive for subscribers, as a token of my appreciation for getting the chance to develop this game professionally. It includes the great house parameters, the Tier2+ slave and (soon) the brother quest and the urchin/orphanage questline. There are currently no plans to include that in the public version.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How long until 0.8.1 becomes public access? I understand that it's available to special tier contributors right now.

I have a few questions. When I played 0.8.0.2, I found that I hit a rather major wall in terms of cash flow once I completed most of the city thug encounters and quests. Accessing the high tier weapons and armor, not to mention buying Aria, seemed to require an unappetizing grind from that point on. I'd just hunt, sell rations that slowly accumulated from my garden, have my servants do the regular jobs in the city, and fight 3x in the arena at the lowest random tier to ensure a win. And meanwhile, if I tried training myself too much, I'd have my main servants start losing stats due to, I guess, a sedentary lifestyle. Realistic, which I applaud, but somewhat vexing. Am I missing something in how the game is meant to be played?

Also, about Piper. I got her willpower down to zero, but then I put her in the annex for a few days (assigned as a maid) while I worked on my other servants, and then I discovered that her willpower jumped up to the twenties. I think I read that there's supposed to be a way to reduce all your servants' willpower if you pick the right head maid, or something. Was my mistake not making Piper my head maid?

I'm not sure I understand the university classes thing, either. Is signing up one of my servants for a class supposed to have a chance of improving a stat point every day? Maybe I wasn't keeping proper track, but it didn't seem like the class was doing anything for Amelia Stark. Will they eventually hit an improvement ceiling?

(Was the problem maybe in the dice I chose? I think I picked the one with the least spread, mainly because I didn't like the idea of situations where I'd get hit by a failed roll when the odds were 98% in favor of success.)
Regarding cash flow:
investments, getting a job at the academy, having your girls working for the academy, or having an active hunting lifestyle will eventually fill up your coffers. It might take some time, however, and getting too many slaves too quickly can work against you. The 0.8.2 random slaves feature will finally introduce the slave training profession and add a new layer of ways to make cash (okay, it's already there, but people seem to have a hard time parting with the story slaves!)

Prostitution is also a profitable job (at least the pimping part of it). You are, or will be, able to do that in the 0.8.1 version.

Willpower:
Some traits carried by other slaves, or random events, can rapidly increase Willpower. Check for the Advocate trait - a girl with that, and medium to high willpower, could potentially wreck havoc among your obedient slaves.

University:
There's a 5-8% chance of a daily increase chance. This has been modified somewhat in the 0.8.1 update. Respect toward you, Fear, Discipline and a very low value now also affect the percentage chance.

Reactions: Temper Six

Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
hi everyone

is there any way to play this game online, without downloading?

thanks in advance

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How long until 0.8.1 becomes public access? I understand that it's available to special tier contributors right now.

I have a few questions. When I played 0.8.0.2, I found that I hit a rather major wall in terms of cash flow once I completed most of the city thug encounters and quests. Accessing the high tier weapons and armor, not to mention buying Aria, seemed to require an unappetizing grind from that point on. I'd just hunt, sell rations that slowly accumulated from my garden, have my servants do the regular jobs in the city, and fight 3x in the arena at the lowest random tier to ensure a win. And meanwhile, if I tried training myself too much, I'd have my main servants start losing stats due to, I guess, a sedentary lifestyle. Realistic, which I applaud, but somewhat vexing. Am I missing something in how the game is meant to be played?

No, I think you've got it right, I ran into the same wall myself and I liked that 'wall' as it required me to think out my strategy and explore new aspects of the game, and at the same time slow it down so I could justify spending more time at Furry's with the naked teen sluts crawling around and/or sexually training the slaves. In addition to what you've posted, you can also keep the board clear of the three recurring targets (Stoke Hills lower left, Freebooter in Watery Eyes and Highwaymen in Darkmere) as well as assaulting the Ceilor raiders when they take Stoke Hills and the rarer ones who take the fort off Marston Avenue.

Also, about Piper. I got her willpower down to zero, but then I put her in the annex for a few days (assigned as a maid) while I worked on my other servants, and then I discovered that her willpower jumped up to the twenties. I think I read that there's supposed to be a way to reduce all your servants' willpower if you pick the right head maid, or something. Was my mistake not making Piper my head maid?
No, but Piper makes a good Head Maid or Pantry Girl, especially with a little (more) domestic training. Note that you don't have to keep their willpower down to enjoy them in every way possible if you build a decent relationship with them and there's benefits to them having a higher willpower too.

I'm not sure I understand the university classes thing, either. Is signing up one of my servants for a class supposed to have a chance of improving a stat point every day? Maybe I wasn't keeping proper track, but it didn't seem like the class was doing anything for Amelia Stark. Will they eventually hit an improvement ceiling?
There are improvement ceilings but keep in mind the Academy classes are a three year program, extrapolate any gains over a three-year period. Realistically it's meant for getting your girls some bonuses when you can't work with them personally during those hours due to attending/teaching at the Academy yourself or working on different girls. Your personal instruction is always the best, but you can only focus it on one area and one girl at a time, the Academy classes allow you to get some bonuses for your other girls as well.

(Was the problem maybe in the dice I chose? I think I picked the one with the least spread, mainly because I didn't like the idea of situations where I'd get hit by a failed roll when the odds were 98% in favor of success.)
No, but none of the failures are truly debilitating and you also take away the chances of unexpected success when you use the 5d20 setting.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
That's primarly decided by the likeoral, likeanal and likepussy variables, or any combinations between them.
Huh, I always saw these values as "being accustomed to" rather than some inherent preference of them.
The Oral fixation trait is primarily implemented to expand her affection toward "putting stuff in her mouth, including dicks". The Nympho trait serves pretty well to boost her vaginal (and partly also anal/oral) inclination, however.
Now I'm utterly confused, since that's why I suggested additional traits as "affection toward" specific erogenous areas, just like with oral.

No buttsluts? Sadpanda.
The "building up your house stuff" will get an enormous expansion in the 0.8.5+ updates, and all that is scheduled for the public build. More rooms to upgrade, more smaller addition/upgrade slots like a basement gym, dungeon slots, guard towers etc.
"Playing house" with actual house. Gib.

About all the real estate I can expect to "own" in this life.

Reactions: GD-studios

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, but since GDS provides "accelerated start" options as part of supporter package, I'm going to refrain from code-dump of MC-related variables in respect of his work.

Cash you can modify through "SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = X" where X is the amount you want.
You need to open your browser's console. Fortunately for what remains of my sanity I no longer dabble in web development, so can only talk about Firefox - that's what the F12 key does for it.

Then just type in the command line whatever command you want, as per instructions in previous posts.
Really appreciate the laid-back approach you have to people basically removing majority of actual gameplay from your creation >.>

Speaking of traits, any chance you could introduce proclivity toward butt, breast, and vaginal sex in addition to oral?

Having just that one seems oddly selective.
-----------

Sorry, would like to ask again for a guide to editing your MC. Still don't know how to do this :oops:

*Also your slavegirls (& mercs if possible)

-Plus how do I use this stuff in the first place?
(I've never actually used it before - from memory someone mentioned "F12" to open the 'console' for want of a better term but I've no idea what to do from there :oops:)

****Would love a step-by-step if you don't mind ****
(press "F12" in Firefox to bring 'Console' tab up)
but no idea what to put in (specifically - the whole line of code) & how do I make sure it's changing/targeting the right characters stats?

----------------------------------------------------------
----------
Thanks & apologies for my ignorance about this
(Feel free to send me a pm if you prefer)

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Does increasing/decreasing the difficulty affect anything story-related? I'm not going to be locked out of quests/characters just because I'm a big baby wussboy who wants to play on Easy Mode Tee Em™, am I?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.1 Public goes live today!

First out is a Discord release where we'll try our new dedicated download server - which I can update more frequently than a MEGA archive.

I'll post an update here in a day or two, but everyone connected to our server can download 0.8.1 in a couple of hours.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
No, you won't miss out on anything. Maybe some lost pride, but nothing story-related. ;)
Nice! Wimpy boy playthrough is a go!

One more question- is there any way to interact with a slave from the annex screen? Right now, all I can figure out is switching them out for my household slaves, and the constant swapping is a little inconvenient, not gonna lie.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
0.8.1 Public goes live today!

First out is a Discord release where we'll try our new dedicated download server - which I can update more frequently than a MEGA archive.

I'll post an update here in a day or two, but everyone connected to our server can download 0.8.1 in a couple of hours.

Went and downloaded 0.8.1 Public. First impressions from my very first attempts towards married life and legacy after many months of cozy life with just two perfectly trained slaves and a couple of quite skilled mercenaries:

- tried to let my MC marry the other slave girl. BAD idea, since it broke the team. The fresh wife couldn't any more participate even those chill-events that she had so enjoyed just before marrying, not to mention that she couldn't fight and hunt anymore. Interesting, I thought, but couldn't get myself to quite accept the situation. "WTF. She turned allergic even for TV-nights with her old team members, her best friends - and her hubby?" I thought and tried to marry the other slave girl. No change, of course. I could not find a way to make wife continue her old ways. She was living in her own bubble that needed my MC to take her to Cafe and restaurants w/o other folks. BAH!
- tried to marry a brand new slave girl after a hurried break-in. A little better, but not too good either. The virtual annex was still there, albeit invisible. The "Wife bubble" could not be shattered.

Needs a metric ton of new interactions btw. Mc, wife and other folks to make legacy go smooth. I know they will probably befound in the next versions, but that doesn't help 0.8.1 public very much.

The base is sound and works fine. It's just finesse and details still lacking, methinks.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Went and downloaded 0.8.1 Public. First impressions from my very first attempts towards married life and legacy after many months of cozy life with just two perfectly trained slaves and a couple of quite skilled mercenaries:

- tried to let my MC marry the other slave girl. BAD idea, since it broke the team. The fresh wife couldn't any more participate even those chill-events that she had so enjoyed just before marrying, not to mention that she couldn't fight and hunt anymore. Interesting, I thought, but couldn't get myself to quite accept the situation. "WTF. She turned allergic even for TV-nights with her old team members, her best friends - and her hubby?" I thought and tried to marry the other slave girl. No change, of course. I could not find a way to make wife continue her old ways. She was living in her own bubble that needed my MC to take her to Cafe and restaurants w/o other folks. BAH!
- tried to marry a brand new slave girl after a hurried break-in. A little better, but not too good either. The virtual annex was still there, albeit invisible. The "Wife bubble" could not be shattered.

Needs a metric ton of new interactions btw. Mc, wife and other folks to make legacy go smooth. I know they will probably befound in the next versions, but that doesn't help 0.8.1 public very much.

The base is sound and works fine. It's just finesse and details still lacking, methinks.
As mentioned before, 0.8.1.1 (out later in November) will add the new follower system that enables the MC to take his wife and kids, or any other combo, out on adventures.

The Party engine is also waiting for this and the revamped Merc stuff that comes with 0.8.1.1.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Make sure she's not occupied with other work/school or it'll take forever. Even assigned as a gardener will make her screw up her priorities.
Hell, I was wondering why that quest wasn't updating and I had assigned Caitlin as gardener. Cleared that and now she's working hard in the lab. lol

Allsr

Aug 27, 2018
GD-studios, excuse me, but is Aria's "slave quest" is completed in current version? Or player could marry her and don't miss any of future content?

molloch

Jul 30, 2020
how to remove malevolent trait? i screw up using save editor and somehow give most of my slaves that trait

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes