• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ogi

Aug 13, 2017
In the previous verson the annex had 6 slots and now there's only 4, how do i increase that ?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
a larger storage for all slaves in game or at least have it where you can buy other houses with different annexs but still want it upgradable

jekno

Jul 23, 2021
During blowjob scenes with a slave, it seems somewhat of a gamble whether or not an action will result in the slave throwing up. Could there be an option to block that kind of content? Or at least remove the vomiting from non-deepthroating blowjob actions, so that it's easy to entirely avoid vomit-related content?

Reactions: mrttao

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
During blowjob scenes with a slave, it seems somewhat of a gamble whether or not an action will result in the slave throwing up. Could there be an option to block that kind of content? Or at least remove the vomiting from non-deepthroating blowjob actions, so that it's easy to entirely avoid vomit-related content?
Did you start with large or massive semen load?
Been awhile since I played, but I don't remember that being an issue with a normal semen load.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Downloaded the new 8.1, imported my old save and updated the save with the 8.1 patch.
When doing so, my Household seems to have been removed (i.e. all slaves other than my two active).
The entire Household management window seems to have been removed.
Attaching before and after screenshots for context. Anyone else have this happen? Feature or bug?
I would really hate to start over, so I am hoping this is an easy fix.
the system was reworked. From the main screen, there is a round button between you "main" 2 slaves. Opens the whole house hold. You will want to go to select the salve, overview, and move to main, to interact.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I really struggle with this game. I ditched my prefered style aka silver-tounge and swtiched towards a soldier-ish type of character and I still struggle to deal with weak combatants. I dont know what are my chances to hit with each weapon are nor I dont even know how I can train or level up my character. I guess I shall wait for the patreon leaked version since there is a start with "Mor enhanced" lol.
from main screen, you can go to action and events, training, basic, range. Do recommend hiring trainer. You can check your stats from the interface, (bottom right, big brown circle.) Will list all your stats, If I recall less than a 60 skill gives penalty for rifle, and 80 for coil gun. Equip new weapon, and should tell you if you lack the skill to use without penalty.

Reactions: GD-studios

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
how to remove malevolent trait? i screw up using save editor and somehow give most of my slaves that trait
from Wiki

• How to decrease: A slave with the Pure trait, and Willpower above 40, has a 2% chance to decrease a Malevolent girl's Trait with one point per day.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
:FacePalm:
the system was reworked. From the main screen, there is a round button between you "main" 2 slaves. Opens the whole house hold. You will want to go to select the salve, overview, and move to main, to interact.
Next
Not as of yet. There is a mention of one slave missing sister.
time
you still have 6 slots, to main, 4 in house. You can move them in and out of main via selecting slave, overview, move to main (1 or 2)
just
from main screen, you can go to action and events, training, basic, range. Do recommend hiring trainer. You can check your stats from the interface, (bottom right, big brown circle.) Will list all your stats, If I recall less than a 60 skill gives penalty for rifle, and 80 for coil gun. Equip new weapon, and should tell you if you lack the skill to use without penalty.
use
One wife, but you can corrupt, and interact with all. Affection will top out at soulmate.
multi-quotes
from Wiki

• How to decrease: A slave with the Pure trait, and Willpower above 40, has a 2% chance to decrease a Malevolent girl's Trait with one point per day.
:p

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Every time I read the changelog for this game, I'm amazed at the amount of gameplay features being added. It could be one of the best sandbox games (actual sandbox, not the linear VNs masuerading as sandbox).

I can't decide when I should play it though. I like to let this type of development process run its course for the best initial experience and less need to restart multiple times.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Downloaded the new 8.1, imported my old save and updated the save with the 8.1 patch.
When doing so, my Household seems to have been removed (i.e. all slaves other than my two active).
The entire Household management window seems to have been removed.
Attaching before and after screenshots for context. Anyone else have this happen? Feature or bug?
I would really hate to start over, so I am hoping this is an easy fix.
As of now, that screen is only for your servants, the people you can hire like the children in the temple and the accountant. Your slaves remain in the annex. I believe that next update will revamp that system and allow your mercs to be placed there, too.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I've seen the name Loren mentioned a few times and for the life of me I don't recall who that is or where you encountered her. Who is she?
Loren is an issid, a 21 years old tribal girl. You find her at Sloppy Moe's, Marston Avenue and you can hire her there (and dismiss later in case you do not find her along your tastes or don't need her services).
I hired her, liked her and her story enough to let my MC teach her a bit more skills, buy her a bit better armor and leave her to guard the house. Spending time with her every day my MC befriended her to soul mate-level in a couple of weeks. She could be pimped as well, needs only 5 points more corruption for her to do that, I am told.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I'm hunting, and sometimes it uses like 12 bolts for a single successful hunt, does the character miss that often, nor does they COLLECT his bolts afterwords?

This intended?

Reactions: mrttao
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes