McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there some passive daily decaying Happiness and Affection for both slaves and houshold characters???

Because it appears each character is dropping a point in happiness and affection each day. (maybe more from happiness)
[well, from 100/100 happiness down, and 'SOULMATE' down to 'LOVING' each day]

it is now a chore to keep them up... there away to prevent daily loss of stats?

Reactions: tsap

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Um, I'm pretty sure I saw an option to invest into Devious Tools for $6,000 the other day.
Now I'm there and can't seem to bring up that line in coversation with the owner.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong...? [ok, it was for buying a slave, however, I don't see that option anymore]

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Is there some passive daily decaying Happiness and Affection for both slaves and houshold characters???

Because it appears each character is dropping a point in happiness and affection each day. (maybe more from happiness)
[well, from 100/100 happiness down, and 'SOULMATE' down to 'LOVING' each day]

it is now a chore to keep them up... there away to prevent daily loss of stats?
There isn't really a need to maintain 100 happiness. You can let it drop quite a bit and they will still be happy and it doesn't take much to move it back up. I would lose the soulmate level rather easily, but I discovered with one girl I got to that level that if I had her sleep in my bed instead of guest room it would stay there. Not sure if this absolutely true but it seemed to work for that particular girl.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok yea, maintaining happiness isn't too important, but dropping affection isn't very cool.
Maybe in the future, if/when I'm far enough, I can increase their allowances to max, as well as relish & drinks to max, in hopes that keep their affection from decreasing, as well as finish upgrading all of the rooms.

Also,
I was lead to believe I could raise my charm via 'Caress'ing, but it appears it is stuck at 70.

Now I'm thinking I wasted my time reading those books to raise my charm, as they would hopefully work once I reach max charm.... booo. I could have used them after I hit this 70 cap, to push it higher.

In any case, this game needs hella lot more documentation, at least more stuff in game explaining more minor mechanics, caps, and such.

edit: think I'll quit for now, at least until more of the games systems get finalized, can't use my housemates as mercs yet, super super low chance of gaining stats from training, makes grinding hella unfun, well ... even save scumming takes forever. And the images are not varied enough, and if/when their are a lot more quests/story.

Reactions: GD-studios

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ok yea, maintaining happiness isn't too important, but dropping affection isn't very cool.
Maybe in the future, if/when I'm far enough, I can increase their allowances to max, as well as relish & drinks to max, in hopes that keep their affection from decreasing, as well as finish upgrading all of the rooms.

Also,
I was lead to believe I could raise my charm via 'Caress'ing, but it appears it is stuck at 70.

Now I'm thinking I wasted my time reading those books to raise my charm, as they would hopefully work once I reach max charm.... booo. I could have used them after I hit this 70 cap, to push it higher.

In any case, this game needs hella lot more documentation, at least more stuff in game explaining more minor mechanics, caps, and such.
The wiki is pretty comprehensive, and has a lot of info on pretty much all aspects of the game's mechanics. The happiness and affection page lists most of the things that could be causing your slave's happiness/affection to decrease.

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
While I can see you're point from a gameplay perspective.
It does add a bit of realism.
Maintaining a persons interest requires interaction.
You can't really expect them to continue to adore you if your not paying attention to them.
Also,

What did you set your 'dice rolls' to?
If you're using 'classic' (2d10) you'll get more critical, which raise skills.
If you're using 'realisic' (5d20) you'll won't get many crits. Because the 'dice rolls' trend heavily towards the middle... 30 to 70 range. But that also means any skill above 70 isn't really important, because you'll rarely lose a roll.
There's a for that :p

jekno

Jul 23, 2021
Did you start with large or massive semen load?
Been awhile since I played, but I don't remember that being an issue with a normal semen load.
The vomiting descriptions also occurred before the MC ejaculated, which would make it a bit weird if the amount of semen mattered. FWIW, I think it was set to large. It also happened when the MC was freshly showered and not using force. After that I had no more ideas what I can stop doing to avoid that content and stopped playing.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The vomiting descriptions also occurred before the MC ejaculated, which would make it a bit weird if the amount of semen mattered. FWIW, I think it was set to large. It also happened when the MC was freshly showered and not using force. After that I had no more ideas what I can stop doing to avoid that content and stopped playing.
That's not vomit, she's just spitting up the load/pre-cum/saliva. Then of course you can make her lick it all up like a good girl.

Last edited:

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
I think the doctors bonus to intelligence in character creation isn't counted properly in the skill summary, I checked it against the criminal -> I revolted one.

The willpower from middle aged isn't counted or subtracted from young either.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018

Also,

edit: think I'll quit for now, at least until more of the games systems get finalized, can't use my housemates as mercs yet, super super low chance of gaining stats from training, makes grinding hella unfun, well ... even save scumming takes forever. And the images are not varied enough, and if/when their are a lot more quests/story.
Support him on SubscribeStar. He'll respond to you.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Support him on SubscribeStar. He'll respond to you.
Or just hop into the discord. As much as I think people should support this game, phrasing it that way makes it seem like you have to support Grim on SS to talk to him. Nothing could be further from the truth! He's very much active on discord and is always responding to and talking with everyone. (Though he is in europe so he's not always available during the day if you're in a US time zone, but he responds when he wakes up!)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I think the doctors bonus to intelligence in character creation isn't counted properly in the skill summary, I checked it against the criminal -> I revolted one.

The willpower from middle aged isn't counted or subtracted from young either.
I've wondered about that. Is the choice not to follow in addition to your prior selection of doctor parents or is that a replacement? If you select to follow it seems your bonus is enhanced so I would think you should get both values added if you go with not following, otherwise you get kinda shafted if you only get the second set of increases.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes