tsap

Apr 19, 2019
About Laika and Loden: When does their aging begin, or which incidence in game starts their clock?

TLDR: Neglecting their potential misery and hunger in Yidhra's temple (never meeting them there in the first place), I grant them eternity without anything happening. Befriending with them (and carrying them rations every other day :rolleyes:) I condemn them to life, aging and finally their hypothetical death. Did I get that part correct?
Same goes with the slaves I never buy (or even find), I suppose. They continue their 'ghost like existence' wherever they happen to be. The start of their service means beginning of their active lives but also the loss of their personal eternity...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have had zero results using that with Edge, and I don't wish to restart using Chrome now that both my picked girls are so very docile and make for good housekeepers.
*makes devil's horns at Microsoft for foisting Edge on him*
The process is basically identical in both Chrome and Edge -- press Ctrl+Shift+I to enable Developer Tools panel. In the panel select Console tab. Then you can access any of the game's variables through string SugarCube.State.active.variables.variablename and modify it entering SugarCube.State.active.variables.variablename = value

For tweaking character's age specifically, you'll want to set this character as primary interaction target, then enter SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = x where x is desired age.

To change age of your own character, if you want something different than provided defaults, the variable name is SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterage

Also, incidentally, you don't need to restart your game if you want to change browsers -- you can save your current game state in Edge using Save to Disk button in game's save requester. Then, launch your game in Chrome and use Load from Disk button in the save requester to import save file generated this way and get right back to where you were.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Rebecca has a Special Ability that says she improves investments. After completing her quest and talking to her, I offered her the job and she took it. Her Jobs list shows unassigned. I see no change in investment income. What am I missing? Never mind. :oops: I forgot to invest!!!

Last edited:

HaraldHardass

Oct 23, 2022
'' For tweaking character's age specifically, you'll want to set this character as primary interaction target, then enter SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = x where x is desired age. ''
How do set I that specific character as PIT? How do I designate that?
Is that eg. SugarCube.State.active.variables.LOVISA=Emma
followed by
SugarCube.State.active.Emmas.age=30 ?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
First of all, I enjoy this game tremendously. I don't think I need to explain that beyond pointing at the writing, do I?
Second, for me it takes off at a point where a heavily modded Sims2 ( nvm the others which are bad jokes on the genre ) and Rimworld stop. Yes, you can own slaves, yes you can have pixelated sex, but there is no storytelling of any kind involved.
Third, the commitment of the author-writer can hardly be praised enough.
Fourth, ditto for his writing.
Fifth, ditto for his listening to the playerbase.
The result is bucketsfull of fun - enough said.

There are a few things I would like but are unlikely to make it into the game for reasons of the limitations of even subscriber based funding. Platforms would object. That cannot be helped. ( To name but one, I would prefer the age limits placed as they are in my actual community, which is 15, as per the cultural and legal norms for Scandinavia and the Teutosphere [DE, AT, CH]. ) I will live with it without further howling for the moon or the impossible for I enjoy the game.

There are also a few parameters that really should be in the game, if only for sake of realism.

Slavery was historically not very profitable, which is why the Peculiar Institution met its demise.
The reason for slavery was not rational, but rather based on the sense of personal power, and as a straightforward remedy for the Iron Age problem of ''if you cannot make the neighbours friendly, you gotta kill them". ( The iron age unlike the bronze age made warfighting possible for masses of people and made everybody a threat to your survival.)
This is why the game should not make slavery very profitable.

Then, I find the choice of slaves racially monotonous. Seriously, why should a Master not have a luscious dusky girl from India or Arabia if he so desires?

Also - staying within Realism parameters, the option for Fear Based Leadership ( quote from the Norwegian pi**take on Vikings known as Vikingane ) should be there. We are not evil, just curious and playful. ( That is another quote from same series ).

Then there a few options/addons/thingamajigs that I should like and imagine are implementable.

The daily yardwalk could be avoided by ( money instead of time! ) hobbeling selected slaves if the Master decides to shell out 1000 currency or so ( each ) for locking the helpless thrall into chained anklecuffs which make running and climbing impossible and quite coincidentally force the helpless lass to take only elegant little pleasing steps.
Shock-collars would be great, and the 2 could keep the will and defiancy of the slaves firmly under lock and key. ( all hell will break loose if they ever are removed, which they must if any meaningful relation beyond fear based leadership is to emerge, or if the slave is to have fighting duties which perhaps should be permanently disabled for locked-and-shock collared thralls. Likewise, taking a collared slave into your bathchamber is a serious no-no leading to Master shocking himself. )

Returning to fear based leadership, I would rather enjoy situations in which mechanical ( and unskilled ) compliance is the result of an open threat to immediately inflict severe pain - see shock collar. And no, I do not require the fearful slave to tell me she loves Daddy - the fear in her face would suite me just fine.

It ought to be possible to put a slave on ice - frozen in time until the Master grows tired of one slave and decides to exchange her for one kept in hibernation, their motives and traits remaining unchanged in hibernation.

Spider gags! A great invention to make resistance to oral sex impossible, at the expense of foregoing the slave being skillfull with her mouth or deriving any pleasure from it.

Raping the slave's unconscious body should be in, with a once-per-week(?) drop in willpower.

I would also enjoy the option to rename slaves or alter their ages. ( for one thing, I would enjoy having a 30 year old Emma W. as my terrified and thoroughly subdued thrall. Ditto for a similar-aged Taylor S or a Meghan, Alexandra ( 2 of them in fact, different ethnic groups ). Or for that matter a 40 year old Beverly C ( STTNG ) as a sophisticated servant-doctor who must be kept friendly unless you want the next stimpack applied in a very negative way. )
I do not think this needs involving altering traits - up to the player to find a slave that is a close-enough match for the player's fantasy to work for him/her. Just altering Name and Age should be enough.
( did I see someone mention a slave who is or was a feminist? Well, that's my prospective Emma or Alexandra. Thus, there is no need to rewrite storylines. )

Having too many slaves should involve a burden, although I am not sure how that should be implemented. Perhaps this should be left to the player's discretion rather than through coding. Nobody is forcing me to have 6 slaves, and I should be happy with one had it not been for the need to have 2 for fighting.
Thank you!

Many interesting suggestions here. Most of then are either already implemented in some way (like the Fear variable, which makes girls more compliant and less prone to escaping) - or are scheduled for later releases:

- Prison cell/locks/handcuffs - a "nicer" way than tying them up on a dildo stool to prevent escaping
- Indian/arabic girl is one of the next planned story slaves.
- Sleep sex is a scheduled release in 0.8.2 (Tier request).

Changing names and ages are relatively easy with the console or a save game editor. That is what I'd recommend if you want to mod your game more to your liking. :)

Reactions: HaraldHardass

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
About Laika and Loden: When does their aging begin, or which incidence in game starts their clock?

TLDR: Neglecting their potential misery and hunger in Yidhra's temple (never meeting them there in the first place), I grant them eternity without anything happening. Befriending with them (and carrying them rations every other day :rolleyes:) I condemn them to life, aging and finally their hypothetical death. Did I get that part correct?
Same goes with the slaves I never buy (or even find), I suppose. They continue their 'ghost like existence' wherever they happen to be. The start of their service means beginning of their active lives but also the loss of their personal eternity...
All Issids/future mercenaries (introduced in the 0.8.1.1 combat revamp) live dynamically in the world and age no matter where they are. There's only one variable in their arrays that point to their locations, which can be on various places in Ikaanos or in the MC's household.

Some might even increase their skills while not assigned - and their affection toward the MC will drop over time as they start "forgetting" the glorious days when they were bashing Space Marines in Kasey's Park.

Reactions: tsap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do set I that specific character as PIT? How do I designate that?
It's the person currently placed in the first (left) household slot. Place them in that slot using the game's UI, and then you can go to town with tweaking their variables.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Stoopid question: is the venomous temper of the 27 yo feminist ( Amelia ) beyond repair?
No. Feminism can be eliminated [See : ] and venomous temper can be softened and turned to it's opposite. You can choose for example to be kind and charming OR harsh and demanding. Both methods need pretty good skills, methinks, so have patience and make certain that your MC knows what he's doing.

PS. I think that your question was good and fascinating.

HaraldHardass

Oct 23, 2022
No. Feminism can be eliminated [See : ] and venomous temper can be softened and turned to it's opposite. You can choose for example to be kind and charming OR harsh and demanding. Both methods need pretty good skills, methinks, so have patience and make certain that your MC knows what he's doing.

PS. I think that your question was good and fascinating.
I spent 20 days visiting the starving orphans with her in tow, and it made no difference whatsoever. I do not understand why, as the same treatment with Nicole Boulay - same trait, same venomous disposition - worked like a charm.

I don't know what I am doing different now - UNLESS it was that I hard turned miss Boulay into an absolute doormat-and-painslut first. The kind of girl that has an orgasm when you rape her arse while she is dangling from the rack. That was not the fate I planned for Amelia in this playthrough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Feeding orphans appears to only have impact once per slave in my experience. It was more likely the doormat-painslut routine that did it for you, as high corruption (50+) and low/broken willpower basically ruin feminists and similar traits.

That said, the kind&charming approach can work to, as a loving feminist who has found penis jesus tends to also mellow out.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 12:26 AM
New updated Alpha 0.8.1 A4 (Tier4+) version coming out today.

THIS RELEASE IS FOR SSA TIER 4+ ONLY. PLS DONT COME TO DISCORD ASKING FOR THE ALPHA TEST WHEN YOU ARE NOT TIER 4+

Includes:

- 3 new seduction scenes (Lovisa).
- 2 new underwear pics (Lovisa, Rebecca).
- 3 new Kymanto inspect pics (Lovisa, Amelia, Rebecca).
- 4 new wardrobe pics for Amelia.
- Several replaced exterior/interior world scenes.

- Bugfixes and tweaks.
- About 750 new words for the "Events & Activities" sessions with your kids. Included are 20 new sets of Corruption-based dialogues and a couple of new pics made by ShinCore . A growing household corruption will now be much more noticeable with your children, even at younger ages. The dialogues are not necessarily sexual in nature, but could also be of a more "curious" sort.
- The ability to scold and encourage your wife (Willpower/Happiness/Affection control).
1666694019887.png 1666694033570.png 1666694046056.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:44 PM
For wealthy slave trainers preparing for the soon-to-be-released random (read: endless) slaves feature.

This (as well as some additional Lovisa and Amelia pics) will be included in today's updated A4 version.

1666788599213.png

GrimDark — Yesterday at 11:17 PM
More updated Lovisa scenes will appear during seduction events. There are also a couple of additional Amelia wardrobe pics.

Release scheduled in about eight hours from now.

1666788645533.png

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
BTW was there any mention on how the choice of the wife affects the child in terms of genetics? Not talking about her intelligence and education, stuff like stat boni to characteristics or hair color (though I guess it would lead to exponential increase in renders)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes