PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I could be wrong, but I think any of them can.
Are wives in the current release (8.0.2)? I have Juno at 100/100 happiness and Soulmate affection but nothing happens. I tried releasing her and all that happened was that she got upset and disappeared from the game.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
Are wives in the current release (8.0.2)? I have Juno at 100/100 happiness and Soulmate affection but nothing happens. I tried releasing her and all that happened was that she got upset and disappeared from the game.
I think the version with marriage in is being alpha tested by SubscribeStar tier 4 subscribers, and then the tier 3 subscribers will test it more for a few weeks, then its open to everyone/public. Soon TM. I might get in on the tier 3 action, thats about my budget. There is more info on the wiki and Subscribestar or discord, links on the first page of this thread. Hopefully I'm not giving out wrong info, I think it's correct but you can check at those links.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
GDS might hate me for this, but I decided to expand on the !SCIENCE! presented by Tickle. Turns out you can use the console to modify... well, everything.

First, you need to know how the game defines the variables. So, Search the .html for

That is the standard definition of variables for each girl (you can hard-modify those in the HTML if you want specific values at start, by the by). I dumped the code below, but this will likely change in future versions, so at least this way anyone can look things up when the code in this post gets outdated.

All variables listed below can be modified with the console command by adding appropriate variable name at the end of "SugarCube.State.active.variables.". For example, "kindness" is defined as $kind, so the console command to change it would be:

Make sure you're using appropriate values, some variables are boolean (true/false), while most are integers.

This lets you change any state, from basic skill/stat values, body measurements, through proclivity toward particular sex act, body part wear, whip and spankmarks, equipment/accessories and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably don't want to mess with the last groups (or some of the values earlier on, as well), they are defined by event triggers and change to them will likely break the game.

Also, cheating is going to make the game (like any other), boring. I'd recommend restricting use of all of this only to specific thematic setups.

Edit: Decided to look at traits, and it's a similar situation. Aside from Tough and Health traits, which seem to have several levels with 25 point increase to them, most are either 100 or 0 values. Setting a trait to 0 generally removes it.

One exception to it I noticed is Malevolent/Pacifist combo which are set through single trait variable (traitaggro). Malevolent is 100 value, Pacifist is 0 value. "Neutral" state which removes the trait is SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitaggro = 50.
Sorry not sorry, GDS - I just like taking game code apart to figure how it works. >.> Though let me know if that's going too far, will delete this and refrain from such spoilage/cheat proliferation in the future.

Incidentally, cannot find a legit way to soften Malevolent - did I miss something? I would expect increasing Kindness to have potential for lowering Malevolent value, but couldn't see that in the code. Maybe I overlooked a snippet, though, that's a lot of reading already :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks very much for including this :) - do you have a similar one for modifying your character (the MC)? (and money, reputation, etc)
-Plus how do I use this stuff in the first place?
(I've never actually used it before - from memory someone mentioned "F12" to open the 'console' for want of a better term but I've no idea what to do from there :oops:)

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GDS might hate me for this, but I decided to expand on the !SCIENCE! presented by Tickle. Turns out you can use the console to modify... well, everything.

First, you need to know how the game defines the variables. So, Search the .html for

That is the standard definition of variables for each girl (you can hard-modify those in the HTML if you want specific values at start, by the by). I dumped the code below, but this will likely change in future versions, so at least this way anyone can look things up when the code in this post gets outdated.

All variables listed below can be modified with the console command by adding appropriate variable name at the end of "SugarCube.State.active.variables.". For example, "kindness" is defined as $kind, so the console command to change it would be:

Make sure you're using appropriate values, some variables are boolean (true/false), while most are integers.

This lets you change any state, from basic skill/stat values, body measurements, through proclivity toward particular sex act, body part wear, whip and spankmarks, equipment/accessories and more.
You probably don't want to mess with the last groups (or some of the values earlier on, as well), they are defined by event triggers and change to them will likely break the game.

Also, cheating is going to make the game (like any other), boring. I'd recommend restricting use of all of this only to specific thematic setups.

Edit: Decided to look at traits, and it's a similar situation. Aside from Tough and Health traits, which seem to have several levels with 25 point increase to them, most are either 100 or 0 values. Setting a trait to 0 generally removes it.

One exception to it I noticed is Malevolent/Pacifist combo which are set through single trait variable (traitaggro). Malevolent is 100 value, Pacifist is 0 value. "Neutral" state which removes the trait is SugarCube.State.active.variables.traitaggro = 50.
Sorry not sorry, GDS - I just like taking game code apart to figure how it works. >.> Though let me know if that's going too far, will delete this and refrain from such spoilage/cheat proliferation in the future.

Incidentally, cannot find a legit way to soften Malevolent - did I miss something? I would expect increasing Kindness to have potential for lowering Malevolent value, but couldn't see that in the code. Maybe I overlooked a snippet, though, that's a lot of reading already :)
Sorry, for the late reply. This post has completely escaped my attention.

Yeah, no worries. A good and solid runthrough - for those who want to skip the build-up part of the MC's fortunes/empire.

But I have to agree that players will miss out on a lot of cool stuff - including the "middle sections" of a slave's Affection. There might be stories or unique dialogues that only execute if you are between Neutral and Friendly, for instance.

Some of those variables might also break the game, or certain parts of the game. Modifying stables, allowances, titles or anything Academy related could potentially nuke your cash/resource reserves (causing the "NaN" number to show up, which is game over).

Traits are also very sensitive and should not be active together with a conflicting trait as that might cause odd loops.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Medical facility room does it modify cum taste? I kind hoping it modify breast milk output. Or make any of slave women into leaky nipples so my dude character could drink fresh cow milk or utilize sell fresh for tasting or fresh milk for people in need gain rep points that way. Will there be sperm donation clinic earn some money?

I haven't yet checked this version yet but how many rooms can we customize now. I checked another and found office wasn't on menu yet. I kind question since phase is getting there will there be nursery and school beside the academy?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Pretty amazing! TBH haven't run into any strange red error codes. Then again, I only started playing with v8.
Along developers notes Masters of Raana is still in early alpha development and there are still several features missing. Strange red error codes might not be implemented quite yet, but I trust they can be put in later.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Along developers notes Masters of Raana is still in early alpha development and there are still several features missing. Strange red error codes might not be implemented quite yet, but I trust they can be put in later.
As much as I hate them, they are an essential part of every Twine game.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Medical facility room does it modify cum taste? I kind hoping it modify breast milk output. Or make any of slave women into leaky nipples so my dude character could drink fresh cow milk or utilize sell fresh for tasting or fresh milk for people in need gain rep points that way. Will there be sperm donation clinic earn some money?

I haven't yet checked this version yet but how many rooms can we customize now. I checked another and found office wasn't on menu yet. I kind question since phase is getting there will there be nursery and school beside the academy?
Cum taste? Interesting idea.

Breastmilk is not a very well-developed fetish in Ikaanos I'm afraid, but who knows what the future might bring. ;)

The rooms remain untouched until the great household revamp in 0.8.5-ish. Expect extra bedrooms for slaves, work stations, crafting, upgradable office, Grid features and lots more.

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Cum taste? Interesting idea.

Breastmilk is not a very well-developed fetish in Ikaanos I'm afraid, but who knows what the future might bring. ;)

The rooms remain untouched until the great household revamp in 0.8.5-ish. Expect extra bedrooms for slaves, work stations, crafting, upgradable office, Grid features and lots more.
Great game sorry i just have to ask when is the next update coming i know you probably where ask like a 100 times but i would still like to know.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks very much for including this :) - do you have a similar one for modifying your character (the MC)? (and money, reputation, etc)
Sorry, but since GDS provides "accelerated start" options as part of supporter package, I'm going to refrain from code-dump of MC-related variables in respect of his work.

Cash you can modify through "SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = X" where X is the amount you want.
Plus how do I use this stuff in the first place?
You need to open your browser's console. Fortunately for what remains of my sanity I no longer dabble in web development, so can only talk about Firefox - that's what the F12 key does for it.

Then just type in the command line whatever command you want, as per instructions in previous posts.
Traits are also very sensitive and should not be active together with a conflicting trait as that might cause odd loops.
Really appreciate the laid-back approach you have to people basically removing majority of actual gameplay from your creation >.>

Speaking of traits, any chance you could introduce proclivity toward butt, breast, and vaginal sex in addition to oral?

Having just that one seems oddly selective.

broxitar

May 29, 2021
How long until 0.8.1 becomes public access? I understand that it's available to special tier contributors right now.

I have a few questions. When I played 0.8.0.2, I found that I hit a rather major wall in terms of cash flow once I completed most of the city thug encounters and quests. Accessing the high tier weapons and armor, not to mention buying Aria, seemed to require an unappetizing grind from that point on. I'd just hunt, sell rations that slowly accumulated from my garden, have my servants do the regular jobs in the city, and fight 3x in the arena at the lowest random tier to ensure a win. And meanwhile, if I tried training myself too much, I'd have my main servants start losing stats due to, I guess, a sedentary lifestyle. Realistic, which I applaud, but somewhat vexing. Am I missing something in how the game is meant to be played?

Also, about Piper. I got her willpower down to zero, but then I put her in the annex for a few days (assigned as a maid) while I worked on my other servants, and then I discovered that her willpower jumped up to the twenties. I think I read that there's supposed to be a way to reduce all your servants' willpower if you pick the right head maid, or something. Was my mistake not making Piper my head maid?

I'm not sure I understand the university classes thing, either. Is signing up one of my servants for a class supposed to have a chance of improving a stat point every day? Maybe I wasn't keeping proper track, but it didn't seem like the class was doing anything for Amelia Stark. Will they eventually hit an improvement ceiling?

(Was the problem maybe in the dice I chose? I think I picked the one with the least spread, mainly because I didn't like the idea of situations where I'd get hit by a failed roll when the odds were 98% in favor of success.)

Menthyl

Feb 21, 2018
Will the tier 2 exclusive quest eventually become available to the public? or will it remain in the grasp of the spheremasters for the rest of time? asking because establishing a great house seems like something you should be able to do at some point in the game

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, for the late reply. This post has completely escaped my attention.

Yeah, no worries. A good and solid runthrough - for those who want to skip the build-up part of the MC's fortunes/empire.

But I have to agree that players will miss out on a lot of cool stuff - including the "middle sections" of a slave's Affection. There might be stories or unique dialogues that only execute if you are between Neutral and Friendly, for instance.

Some of those variables might also break the game, or certain parts of the game. Modifying stables, allowances, titles or anything Academy related could potentially nuke your cash/resource reserves (causing the "NaN" number to show up, which is game over).

Personally, I'm not looking to alter the slaves at all yet.
I just want to start a new game & edit the MCs stats, money, traits, etc.
(the relatively basic stuff)
Would anyone let me know how I can do that?

----

Thanks SpikyHair for all the hard work finding out the coding,
and thanks GD for the game itself, but also giving us tips on what not to screw up when adjusting stats. :)

Reactions: Hephannon
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes