Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
So when is the next update coming out its so confusing. Its going to be 8.1.1 then 8.1.2 then 8.1.3 i think then 8.2 then 8.3 the 8.4 then 8.5 like i dont know when the updates are going to be monthly weekly updates lol its just so confusing

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I think the time system could use some adjustment. Why does it take 6 minutes for me to go from the talk menu to "stop talking". Did my character spent 6 minutes to realize he doesn't want to talk to someone anymore ?
Days are already very short as they are considering the amount of time each action takes. Couldn't it be made a bit more realistic ? At the very least in the house when interacting with the slaves, because the amount of time you waste in there by clicking one button or another is pretty insane.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So when is the next update coming out its so confusing. Its going to be 8.1.1 then 8.1.2 then 8.1.3 i think then 8.2 then 8.3 the 8.4 then 8.5 like i dont know when the updates are going to be monthly weekly updates lol its just so confusing
The 8.1.1 alpha will likely release within the next week or two to higher tier supporters. (Tier4+iirc) Then after bugfixing and filling in placeholders/adding content, it will get released to the lower tier supporters. (tier2+) Then after more bugfixing and such, it will get released to the public. ETA for the public release is sometime in December.
Grim usually averages one large content update every month-and-half to two months if you only count the big public releases.

Things which are already implemented and working in the unreleased 8.1.1 pre-alpha are:
-A new follower system, letting you assign anyone as a follower rather than being restricted to two mercs+two slaves
-New mercenary interactions, including fully rendered sex scenes for Enya (other female mercs coming soon™) and the ability to talk, spar, and interact more deeply with mercenaries
-An AI system for NPCs that allows them to act independently, including training their stats and healing themselves when not actively assigned to your party or your household
-2 more slave slots
And a whole fuckload of various small pieces of content, balance changes, quality of life improvements, many more renders, etc. And there's still plenty more to come before 8.1.1 gets publicly released.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solak and Zibodar

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-A new follower system, letting you assign anyone as a follower rather than being restricted to two mercs+two slaves
Finally I could take 4 slaves into combat. equipping each with the best weapon and armor, and training or rolling their HP to 100.
well equipped mercs are ridiculously expensive

Reactions: domdale

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Finally I could take 4 slaves into combat. equipping each with the best weapon and armor, and training or rolling their HP to 100.
well equipped mercs are ridiculously expensive
This also helps with that issue, as you'll be able to equip your mercs with any weapon/armor! That, plus the fact that mercs can be trained (or train themselves, if they're not busy) means that if you're willing to put the work in, you can take a cheaper merc and train and equip them to equal a black guard, without the absurdly expensive upkeep! (I think. I dunno if Grim will change things, like having upkeep scale or anything.) Finally, Aiko and Enya won't be shit! Oh, and I forgot to mention that because mercs now work on the issid system, you can assign them the same duties. Like guarding, scavenging, etc.

Mind you, you'll still have to pay quite a lot up-front for the better armor and weapons, but you have to do that with slaves anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I think the time system could use some adjustment. Why does it take 6 minutes for me to go from the talk menu to "stop talking". Did my character spent 6 minutes to realize he doesn't want to talk to someone anymore ?
Days are already very short as they are considering the amount of time each action takes. Couldn't it be made a bit more realistic ? At the very least in the house when interacting with the slaves, because the amount of time you waste in there by clicking one button or another is pretty insane.
Wait until you figure out that the bathroom which gives you +2 stamina also costs you -2 stamina to exit.
Unless you dont exit directly and just go into the household menu which costs nothing when you exit that menu.

• Angry
Reactions: Solak and mrttao

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Wait until you figure out that the bathroom which gives you +2 stamina also costs you -2 stamina to exit.
Unless you dont exit directly and just go into the household menu which costs nothing when you exit that menu.
I just tested this. Either Grim fixed it silently in the pre-alpha version I'm bugtesting, or something's off. Because I just spent several in-game days showering at various levels of bathroom upgraded-ness, and not once did I lose stamina points when exiting the bathroom. I checked the "stampoints" variable before and after showering. It went up from 38 to 40 as it was supposed to when showering, then stayed at 40 after exiting the bathroom.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I just tested this. Either Grim fixed it silently in the pre-alpha version I'm bugtesting, or something's off. Because I just spent several in-game days showering at various levels of bathroom upgraded-ness, and not once did I lose stamina points when exiting the bathroom. I checked the "stampoints" variable before and after showering. It went up from 38 to 40 as it was supposed to when showering, then stayed at 40 after exiting the bathroom.
It's not super critical, but I found a bug https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-1-grimdark.100207/post-9419046. I don't know if it's been fixed.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's not super critical, but I found a bug https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-1-grimdark.100207/post-9419046. I don't know if it's been fixed.
I am not Grim, I just write for the game so I can't fix any bugs myself, but looking at the code you linked it seems like that's not fixed. I'll just mention GD-studios so he's sure to see this. He is probably already aware of the issue as he does check the F95 quite often, but he does have a lot on his plate.

Reactions: Gato21

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone know the stats needed for the academy course "Professor Wolf's Complete Masters"? I have yet to see the maximum gain from the wiki.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Does anyone know the stats needed for the academy course "Professor Wolf's Complete Masters"? I have yet to see the maximum gain from the wiki.
For the academy courses you have three possible outcomes, depending on your intelligence, thresholds for getting better results are 40 and 60 int, except the Daria course, for which you need 70 int to get everything including the gift.
For the skill books thresholds are 40 and 65 int.

Reactions: GD-studios

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
games like this
i dont know ones that are just this one and ive played most slave management games online this ones good, other ones that are actually good off the top of my head slave management games in general prolly Brothel King but u have to go to the site for brothel king and download latest update there and not on the 1st page of this site (the site is safe) n go to the Brothel King skin pack link n download sexy skins(updates are very slow forr this one so dont expect updates quickly at all for certain understandable reasons). there is also Cost Of Survival and Jack O-nine Tails and Strive For Power 1 & 2 there just isnt enough slave management games imo in this world we live in

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Is there any other way to raise the affection of Household NPCs other than the spending time option ?

At some point, I can't grind Loren affection and happiness anymore, once I reach 70 she loses 1 point per day so spending time with her daily does nothing anymore.

Additionally I can't seem to get her affection past neutral.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is there any other way to raise the affection of Household NPCs other than the spending time option ?

At some point, I can't grind Loren affection and happiness anymore, once I reach 70 she loses 1 point per day so spending time with her daily does nothing anymore.

Mayor NPC update due out tomorrow in the first Alpha release of 0.8.1.1. Better balanced Affection/Happiness gains including additional options. Now your followers can actually aid you combat, which also raises Affection.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

say shes a beauty/sex appeal when u talk saying intelligent usually gives willpower is she jaded trait? ask if shes ok how shes doing her hopes and dreams , have u upgraded ur buildings for positive aura? is the head girl malevolent? it lowers happiness under certian conditions and is she sleeping in ur room? im asking cuz my girls i pretty much never have happiness issues

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
say shes a beauty/sex appeal when u talk saying intelligent usually gives willpower is she jaded trait? ask if shes ok how shes doing her hopes and dreams , have u upgraded ur buildings for positive aura? is the head girl malevolent? it lowers happiness under certian conditions and is she sleeping in ur room? im asking cuz my girls i pretty much never have happiness issues
I'm talking about NPCs like Loren, not actual slaves.

Mayor NPC update due out tomorrow in the first Alpha release of 0.8.1.1. Better balanced Affection/Happiness gains including additional options. Now your followers can actually aid you combat, which also raises Affection.
Alright, will wait and see then, thanks and good work ;)

Reactions: GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes