GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I did that too, but then I checked quest log, and seems I was supposed to go along with her suggestion and become some form of rebel. It does not appeal to me.
There's an option coming in 0.8.1.3 to sell her obedient ass directly back to Kymanto - offering a quick but affluent end to one of her story lines.

Reactions: Tanev3

whitefalcon87

Oct 24, 2021
So you didn't think to give any sort of warning or heads up BEFOREHAND? Not cool. At least I know what I am doing now but I wasted way too much time. The game has potential but shit like that is just unforgivable.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So you didn't think to give any sort of warning or heads up BEFOREHAND? Not cool. At least I know what I am doing now but I wasted way too much time. The game has potential but shit like that is just unforgivable.
Sorry. I promise I'll make a pilgrimage to repent myself!

• Haha
Reactions: AH-64E

gReihutb

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry. I promise I'll make a pilgrimage to repent myself!
Better yet how about you release the tier4+ for the faithfuls here, as penance. :mad:

On a serious note: Fantastic game. Absolutely top class: being playing it since 0.7.4. I wish you the very best and hope you make a lot of money off this project. This one deserves the recognition. (y)

Thank you for the countless hours of enjoyment.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Better yet how about you release the tier4+ for the faithfuls here, as penance. :mad:

On a serious note: Fantastic game. Absolutely top class: being playing it since 0.7.4. I wish you the very best and hope you make a lot of money off this project. This one deserves the recognition. (y)

Thank you for the countless hours of enjoyment.
Thanks. :)

Oh, 0.7.4. :whistle: That was a long time ago. Ten months? Well. We still got at least three more years to go before this baby is completed.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

whitefalcon87

Oct 24, 2021
How do you start with the elitist or wealthy background? If those are paywalled I am gonna regret wasting my time with this game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
GD-studios is doing great work, but the wife mechanics are really underwhelming to be honest, especially after the way it was hyped and described in the stretch goals (which made me subscribe to be honest lol) , where she becomes a second master in the MC household, even going so far as to train slaves herself if her personality allows it. Right now, Wife has fewer interactions than even ISSID servants. You take a girl with all her unique quests and dialogue and interactions as a slave and once she becomes wife all of that is gone.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios is doing great work, but the wife mechanics are really underwhelming to be honest, especially after the way it was hyped and described in the stretch goals (which made me subscribe to be honest lol) , where she becomes a second master in the MC household, even going so far as to train slaves herself if her personality allows it. Right now, Wife has fewer interactions than even ISSID servants. You take a girl with all her unique quests and dialogue and interactions as a slave and once she becomes wife all of that is gone.
As mentioned five posts above, it's something that's getting more and more fleshed-out with each update. The first wifey stuff was released just a month ago.

Edit: however, her quests are still there - at least they should be, unless you're playing a scripted slave that wants you to solve her quest before marrying her.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MastersOfRaana-0.8.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Caesariuz

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
In the new follower system, if I want to take a slave out for combat do I have to manually clear her job, then select as follower everytime.
Is it intended or am I missing something?

Also, this way Im unable to get Nicole as follower, cause shes stuck as a reporter

gReihutb

Dec 6, 2022
Thanks. :)

Oh, 0.7.4. :whistle: That was a long time ago. Ten months? Well. We still got at least three more years to go before this baby is completed.
Yep, 10 months - when fishing was the only thing for hunters. 3 more years! :eek: By the end of that its gonna be the Skyrim of adult games. :D

Reactions: GD-studios

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I haven't started this but I was wondering about the slave cap thing. since I don't want to have to rotate is it possible to get rid of it or is it a hard lock that will only increase in updates?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 2257524
View attachment 2257526

Cannot assign Juno in the combat group. Any idea why? (She's not the wife)
Is she your gardener? Does she have any other active assignment? School/work? Clear those first and then she'll be ready.

I'm working on a script atm that'll remember all slaves' earlier positions (academy/work) and then reassign them to that automatically when clearing them from your combat group. Will be out in 0.8.1.2. Now, just unassign them manually.

Toloto

Jun 3, 2018
I can't buy any of the slaves at the market for some reason, I've tried everything I can think of short of starting a new save. Thoughts?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes