Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
ok back 2 game stuff....
This is for DEV or anybody T2 & up:

The "special" slave you get comes w a "Redhaven Orphanage" Quest. Does anyone know how to activate it? Doesn't show up in my journal.

Thanks.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
ok back 2 game stuff....
This is for DEV or anybody T2 & up:

The "special" slave you get comes w a "Redhaven Orphanage" Quest. Does anyone know how to activate it? Doesn't show up in my journal.

Thanks.
Go to the office (manage-->manage home-->office) and look on the shelf, I think it's the right one. Click on the book, blue if I recall correctly. Read the book in the library. That starts the quest.

Edit to add: I didn't recall correctly, it's brown and has an 'H' on it.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wow. Obviously you've never studied battles.
Ok, wrong #1:
IRL, *MELEE* weapons are (in general) *MUCH* more powerful, *IF* someone has the skills.
For example good sword (again, Master/expert skills) could *EASILY* cut off a LIMB! *WAY* more damage than a handgun, & more than most rifles. (except machine guns/auto of course---but even a 3 round "burst" would do *LESS* Dam!)
Gun: hole in....
Sword: Loose the whole body part! (anybody missing a HEAD?!?)
Wrong #2:
No ammo (realistic) is a "trade off"----both IRL, & in-game.
Guns get 2 "shoot first, ask Q later" ; Melee must 1st ***CLOSE DISTANCE*** [although IRL you'd have buildings/trees/obstacles to help] so in OPEN areas, R weapons have HUGE advantage. But in tighter areas/close quarters, etc Melee better. (In-g: loose 1 turn to "charge")
*PLUS*, both IRL & In-g, Melee weapons req a *LOT* more training! (In-G: Dam inc by STRENGTH, so you need 2 stats high! R weapons only need 1 stat high; [ideally, both need Dex too])
please tell me this is a joke.

also...
kinetic energy = mass * velocity * velocity

Reactions: HereandNow2022

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Go to the office (manage-->manage home-->office) and look on the shelf, I think it's the right one. Click on the book, blue if I recall correctly. Read the book in the library. That starts the quest.

Edit to add: I didn't recall correctly, it's brown and has an 'H' on it.
I think he means when you talk Hopes and Dreams to the T2 slave girl once affection is high enough there's a message about completing the Redhaven Orphanage quest. I've never seen anything more regarding it so I don't believe it's been implemented.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Look people, it's been entertaining to follow this boomstick vs stabstick debate, but I'm of the opinion we're losing focus here.

Of course MoR isn't a perfect simulation of RL range and melee combat, it's not meant to be. A game mechanic is supposed to be fun and/or challenging. RL can and should be used as a source of inspiration for games, but only to the extend in which it helps achieve those goals.

If a game asks me to make overly complex keyboard commands at every sword swing to mirror the difficult of landing a strike w/ proper edge alignment, I won't play it. If it demands me to fire endless practice shots until I learn to balance all variables required to adequately calibrate my rifle's aim, I won't play it.

What has drawn me to MoR is the prospect of jumping into this strange, yet somehow familiar world, and be whomever I want, from bookworm to Rambo, sugar daddy to soul breaker and everything in between. Wherever comes out of the long awaited combat overhaul, I hope is in favor of this proposal and nothing more.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think he means when you talk Hopes and Dreams to the T2 slave girl once affection is high enough there's a message about completing the Redhaven Orphanage quest. I've never seen anything more regarding it so I don't believe it's been implemented.
Reading it again, you're right. I'd forgotten about the Redhaven Orphanage Quest.

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
from various thread before this,
i must have miss a lot of quest, specially merc and slave's quest

any generic requirement to trigger their quest max affection maybe?

and what is max affection--- soulmate?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
from various thread before this,
i must have miss a lot of quest, specially merc and slave's quest

any generic requirement to trigger their quest max affection maybe?

and what is max affection--- soulmate?
Max affection is now Undying, but you don't need it that high to trigger the quests. Most are found by asking about background, others (Lovisa and Michelle) can be randomly triggered at a 'Casual Dinner' where they are a participant. When reading the background always click on the red link to read more, or choose 'worth checking out.'

Reactions: Useck

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
How can I make Averil a professor at the Academy as is her life's dream? She has 131 science and she is my consigliera and my quartermistress that I depend on in both combat and to keep my house in order. I want her to be content.

Reactions: tsap

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How can I make Averil a professor at the Academy as is her life's dream? She has 131 science and she is my consigliera and my quartermistress that I depend on in both combat and to keep my house in order. I want her to be content.
[/QUOTE/]
I believe that a future update will give the option to place a slave as a professor at the Academy.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Click on 'Academy' (bottom left) when Averil is selected and then choose 'Science Professor.'

Reactions: tsap

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
If anyone finds this useful, feel free to use it, otherwise ignore it. I made this for myself but decided to share it.

811c Sex Mod - noobtrain

• Player is never Sexually Depleted
  • Cum as often as you want
  • Have Seduction (regular) sex and Bondage sex as often as you'd like (as long as you have stamina)
  • You can fuck your slave as many times as you'd like in Bondage sex - sex no longer ends after one orgasm - session is reset each time you orgasm (as if starting Bondage sex for the first time - I had to do it this way unless I wanted to overhaul the entire system)
  • Less slave maintenance overall (lower daily happiness decrease, slaves auto shower (you can still shower with your slaves anytime, full stamina restored after sleep, faster hate and fear recovery, etc.)
  • Wear and tear on your slaves from sex heals quickly - no more wearing out slaves from sex
  • You can have regular sex and Bondage sex with female slave followers without having to deselect them as a follower (just don't leave them in bondage if you leave your home)
  • Renamed 'Change Position' to 'Change Hole' since you are changing from oral, vaginal, or anal sex (not missionary, doggy, cowgirl like the name suggests)
  • Using a cane in Bondage sex is more effective
  • Faster health recovery (player and NPCs)
  • Faster stamina recovery (player and NPCs)
  • Many of the changes from Sick&Alone's mod

I won't guarantee that I'll maintain this long term but feel free to play with it if you'd like.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If anyone finds this useful, feel free to use it, otherwise ignore it. I made this for myself but decided to share it.

811c Sex Mod - noobtrain

• Player is never Sexually Depleted
  • Cum as often as you want
  • Have Seduction (regular) sex and Bondage sex as often as you'd like (as long as you have stamina)
  • You can fuck your slave as many times as you'd like in Bondage sex - sex no longer ends after one orgasm - session is reset each time you orgasm (as if starting Bondage sex for the first time - I had to do it this way unless I wanted to overhaul the entire system)
  • Less slave maintenance overall (lower daily happiness decrease, slaves auto shower (you can still shower with your slaves anytime, full stamina restored after sleep, faster hate and fear recovery, etc.)
  • Wear and tear on your slaves from sex can heal - no more wearing out slaves from sex
  • You can have regular sex and Bondage sex with female slave followers without having to deselect them as a follower (just don't leave them in bondage if you leave your home)
  • Renamed 'Change Position' to 'Change Hole' since you are changing from oral, vaginal, or anal sex (not missionary, doggy, cowgirl like the name suggests)
  • Using a cane in Bondage sex is more effective
  • Faster health recovery (player and NPCs)
  • Faster stamina recovery (player and NPCs)
  • Many of the changes from Sick&Alone's mod

I won't guarantee that I'll maintain this long term but feel free to play with it if you'd like.
Could you please tell me how you accomplished the Less slave maintenance overall component? In particular "lower daily happiness decrease"? I basically don't want to completely cheat at the game but really want to have that part. Like, ideally I'd set the happiness decay to 0 as it does not make sense that the girls would become less happy unless I actively do something to change the conditions they are in.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
They can be lecturers, but can't be professors.
They can if their requisite skill is high enough, I just checked Caitlin (the only one I have that qualifies this run) and she can be a professor, and I checked my last game and Aria, Juno and Rebecca are all currently academy professors. I think skill level has to be at least '80' in academics or science.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
They can if their requisite skill is high enough, I just checked Caitlin (the only one I have that qualifies this run) and she can be a professor, and I checked my last game and Aria, Juno and Rebecca are all currently academy professors. I think skill level has to be at least '80' in academics or science.
Oh, crap. I just realized that I was checking their intelligence and since Averil had 80, but optioned greyed I figured they couldn't. But, its academics or science. Duh! My bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes