SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Just a note on training, I don't have time for a lengthy reply. Combat only increases melee and ranged, and over time it's rather generous.
I think the main "problem" is the current lack of differentiation between low and high skill levels being used.

Ironically, you'll get faster leveling the higher your skill level. Considering how hit or miss the "personal training" is right now (unless you just reload), and how time-constrained MC becomes with just a handful of slaves/followers, I'm definitely looking forward to being able to assign slaves to some basic training on their own.

Incidentally, you CAN get Strength (and I think DEX very rarely, along with Toughness, especially if you play NOT to get hurt) increased through combat as well, just... finnicky to get.

Anyway, it's not that you can't level up if you grind hard enough. It's just annoyingly difficult to take a no-skill slave and turn them into someone that will get a hit or two during an encounter (for me, that's above 40 ranged), either through combat OR training.

Also, what do you grind so much on? o_O

I run out of potential early combat encounters rather fast, unless you're talking about in-game year+ duration.
Go ahead and take fragile Lovisa out for combat, give her Durasteel and she won't go down as much, though a rifle crit will still put her down. Don't worry about it, you can get the points back easily enough and the respect building is worth it.
Eh, it was more "thematic" of an objection than a mechanical one.

Once you unlock stealth armor you can pretty much take anyone, as long as you don't go after Charuk. And even before then, the penalties for going down aren't really much of an objection, either.

I do wish there were more "just melee opponents" encounters, and hope the new combat system will let you "body-block" so ranged back-row can get some practice without being endangered.

In general, it does feel like there aren't anywhere near enough combat encounters for "just starting" groups. Like getting hired by some merchant to rough up some wannabee-gangbangers demanding protection, or chasing down some petty thief, or any take on "that group might have a sword on them if we're really unlucky" type encounters.

Right now it's either one-time bounties/PoIs, or the dock punks. Even the Tigers are already a dangerous proposition with the rifle Raider among them.
Great suggestions! About half of them are already planned but I'll save this text in my feedback folder for future reference. :)
Haha, figured you were already ahead on most of it, if not all.
does anyone know of console commands ?
A few >.>

Though mostly I've been looking for them from the perspective of adjusting individual girls to fit a theme/personality I imagine them as.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry, no Laptop, I have a desktop-PC, and I can open the console.....but the cheats dosn´t work

Have a nice day
Helmut
Are you using the string: Sugarcube.state.active.variables. and after that there should be a list of commands to select from depending on what you want to change. To increase cash you would type Sugarcube.state.active.variables.cash=xxx. You would need to leave the current screen you are on to let it update.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think the main "problem" is the current lack of differentiation between low and high skill levels being used.

Ironically, you'll get faster leveling the higher your skill level. Considering how hit or miss the "personal training" is right now (unless you just reload), and how time-constrained MC becomes with just a handful of slaves/followers, I'm definitely looking forward to being able to assign slaves to some basic training on their own.

Incidentally, you CAN get Strength (and I think DEX very rarely, along with Toughness, especially if you play NOT to get hurt) increased through combat as well, just... finnicky to get.

Anyway, it's not that you can't level up if you grind hard enough. It's just annoyingly difficult to take a no-skill slave and turn them into someone that will get a hit or two during an encounter (for me, that's above 40 ranged), either through combat OR training.

Also, what do you grind so much on? o_O
The Ceilor Forest Raiders, The Highwaymen of Darkmere, the Freebooter in Watery Eyes and the Bandits to the lower left of Stokke Hills are all recurring targets. I always keep those clear and with bounties once per day (get the location at Divine Juices mid-day) and two Arena fights per day I and my team average about four to five combats per day.

I always 'push it' during training and hire a trainer, I find training goes quite quickly personally. Note that slavegirl discipline is of paramount importance regarding their success, so start with your highest disciplined girl and make sure you get a Head Maid with 60+ Discipline ASAP so your other girls are gaining from the start. If you get no Workaholics, Piper will do even if she does cost you an extra 5 per day due to low intelligence.

I have a vague memory of getting a Strength and perhaps Dex increase in Melee combat, but I think that was changed and was maybe just for your girl in the Arena.

Last edited:

IAmExtremelyBoredRN

Nov 16, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you clear your wife's assignment? The debug command only works on your slaves and I can't seem to find the line in SaveEdit Online.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you clear your wife's assignment? The debug command only works on your slaves and I can't seem to find the line in SaveEdit Online.
Click on the little tablet looking icon next to her picture and then click clear at the bottom of the duties column. That should do it.

Reactions: IAmExtremelyBoredRN

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
Can someone tell me how Stamina regeneration works, I increased my stamina however, every night i sleep, i get about 40 stamina back out of 79 total? how do i get more stamina every night?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone tell me how Stamina regeneration works, I increased my stamina however, every night i sleep, i get about 40 stamina back out of 79 total? how do i get more stamina every night?
Upgrade your bedroom to the max, then if necessary stop by for a massage from Hope Laurel (at Divine Juices in Watery Eyes) or Virax Springs in Crystal Hills.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply. However, the "clear" button seems to be covered by the jobs and duties button.
Dont have a wife in my current save, but as a workaround try clicking the +shield below "Your wife" (up center).
That way she may be cleared of other assignments by being a follower, then work around, click a -shield or whatever you find.

Reactions: IAmExtremelyBoredRN

IAmExtremelyBoredRN

Nov 16, 2020
Dont have a wife in my current save, but as a workaround try clicking the +shield below "Your wife" (up center).
That way she may be cleared of other assignments by being a follower, then work around, click a -shield or whatever you find.
I've actually tried that already (doesn't seem to work.) Turns out, it seems to be a problem with Chrome because I just opened the game with Edge and the UI is actually normal. Weird.

73n321

Sep 15, 2020
Thank you! :)

Right now, there's only a combat penalty if they weigh above 175lbs (aprox. 80 kg), but I've planned to make this much more detailed with the new food/economy system that goes live in 0.8.

I also have an intention (if/when I get more hours to invest in this project) to create an additional set of Inspect pics that would display renders ranging between anorexic - normal - chubby - obese.
I hope you didn't forget about this idea to create set of inspect body pics
1614018304_preview_emoji-emoticon-smiley-thought-discord-emoji-png-download-2048-discord-emoji...png

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Gave a retry on the last public version and always have the same question as I have in most of the "slaves training" games : what is the interest to train slaves if finally the MC must do everything himself?

1/ you must win combats to make money, influence and to unlock stuff, but you must fight yourself
2/ To craft you must mostly scavenge yourself (scavengers in household are peanuts) and anyway you must do the craft yourself
3/ To increase your skills you must train but it takes hours

So, finally when do you you train your slaves and what is the interest to do these trainings?

Seriously in this type of game the MC would focus only on quests and training, all the remaining would be automated. For now the MC spend far too much time in annex tasks to be able to really be a "slave trainer"

For sure the MC at start would need to do some things itself to launch this automated tasks, for example training a good combat team manager but after a while he may be able to have a team able to fight alone and come back with gold and reputation. Same for the scavenging and basic craft (at least the scrap operations).

I know that the next version will introduce random slaves and I hope we will perhaps be able to become a "slave trainer" but if there are no ways to capture some wild slaves with low stats while exploring, and if we can only buy slaves to the markets it will not change the previous points, if the MC have no time left he can't train the slaves efficiently, whatever the number of slaves he can catch and his attributes he won't be efficient as a "slave trainer".

The last point which destroy, in my mind, the game is the unbalance in the gain of money between the combat road and all others.
Whatever you invest in MC attributes or in slaves ones they won't even reduce your money costs or gain enough money to make you gameplay able to get the level of the fightsin termes of money or reputation.

The best example is to compare with the science route which is a joke, seriously:

- If you fight, with mostly no investment (only recruiting the mercs) you can easly get 2-3k gold per day after a few days and unlock the crystal isle after some weeks.

- If you want to teach you will gain 100-150 gold per day, after a long, long, long training of your intelligence to be able to spend a long, long, long, time to read the books and get max points from them.

But to be at least a little positive, I consider the game to be very interesting and addictive, it could really be a great game if something is done on these points :)

sorry for my bad english wrting

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes