DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Version 0.8.1.4 has been released!

This release adds Dockgrave Tavern, two new NPCs, a completed Averil pic archive and much more!

Download.

Hooray! Chloe 18 and Dev of Masters of Raana releasing updates on the same day? This is a fucking great day

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Does it possible to put our wife as a gladiator now? I want to marry michelle but i have trained her to be the ultimate gladiator (which is a good income).

Jun 1, 2017
So, I've tried this game a few times before, but always hit a bit of a wall after a certain point. Can anyone give me some advice about how to make progress in breaking out of the cycle of "win a bunch of the easy fights, make a few home improvements, get Juno and then fail endless rolls?" I really enjoy this game, but I'm clearly not following a good strategy here. That, or I'm missing something.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
So, I've tried this game a few times before, but always hit a bit of a wall after a certain point. Can anyone give me some advice about how to make progress in breaking out of the cycle of "win a bunch of the easy fights, make a few home improvements, get Juno and then fail endless rolls?" I really enjoy this game, but I'm clearly not following a good strategy here. That, or I'm missing something.
For combat, get combat armor ASAP and Duraplate as soon as you can afterward, and use rifles at a minimum.

For charming either start with a high Charm or expect to fail most of the time but train it up by caressing during seduction. Lower your expectations because failures don't hurt you but success sticks with you. You can fail twice as often as you succeed and still make progress.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, sex scenes have animations or not ?
98% of the time if there is animations in a game/VN there will be a tag at the top of the page for it, when there is no tag 98% of the time it will not have it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you're starting with low charm and/or manipulation the key to making progress with the girls is to first take them along with you on combat missions until their respect for you is very high. Make sure to pick up some armor for her and give her a weapon. You can take them back later and give those to the next slave. She won't kill much but you don't want her to be a damage sponge either.

You will see a message at the end of combat saying something like Juno gains respect. The first time you don't see that message her respect is maxed out. Respect acts sort of like affection making most of the things you want to do with her easier. So even with low stats, at very high respect you'll start succeeding with some of your charm and manipulation checks.

First, you want to focus on charm actions with her because those raise happiness and affection when you succeed. Manipulation is for reducing her willpower but it makes her unhappy and reduces her affection so don't do that until she really likes you. You can also do events with them at night to boost happiness and affection like going for walks, going to the theater, going to dinner/etc.

Once you get to where you can succeed at passionate seduction attempts, sweet talk her a couple of times til her arousal goes up, then spam kissing and caressing until the foreplay time is up. When that happens, suggest sex. Do the normal option first since that doesn't piss her off. Either do blowjobs or vaginal sex and always start with nicest version whether that's careful/normal/passionate. She probably won't like it at first unless you took pussy pleaser and/or arouser so she might beg you to stop. Stop if she does. She'll still gain some affinity for oral or vaginal sex which means she'll be more aroused by it the next time. If you're ending those sessions with negative arousal you're wasting your time. Her affection/respect/happiness is not high enough yet.

Do oral and vaginal sex with her a bunch of times and that will raise her happiness and affection for you to pretty much max. That's when you can start being dominant, critical, etc to start lowering willpower. You can also use bondage to lower willpower but you really want to get her happiness and affection up to high levels and you also want to get her to where she enjoys oral and/or vaginal sex. Save anal for later that's harder to get her to like.

An easy way to lower willpower later on is to turn her heal option on and criticize her when she does it and also be dominant about demanding she shower with you. The heal option doesn't always work. The shower is more reliable but she gets mad at you so you have to fix that later.

Edit: Also just figured out from testing that aggressive petting is an easy way to raise bondage skill. Haven't figured out how to raise flagellation yet.

Last edited:

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
NPCs
* NPCs now go to bed at 11 instead of 9.
* Added new NPC: Mr. Doyle.
* Added roughly 2,000 words of dialogue and stories Mr. Doyle will tell you about old expeditions into the wilds,
And will constantly goad you into having a cup of tea.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
This game looks exellent but I can't see all the games...the top and the right corner is cut off.
What browser do you use, and what screen resolution do you have? And what OS?

I play this on a MacbookPro 13", and I get what you describe when using Crome and Firefox, but it is fine in Safari. I also play this on a 43" screen, Win10, using Crome, and it's fine.

So, when you're looking for help, add some more useable information, that way you give people a way better chance to help.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have a question about stat increases during sex. I assume that copulation and cunnilingus can randomly increase via sex but I have yet to ever gain a point in either of them so far. Just bad luck? Or does it take a really long session?

Also the wiki has this little blurb about increasing stamina:

Increase Stamina:

• By performing a home workout.
  • Through prolonged sessions of sexual interaction.

I have never seen stamina go up during sex. Do you need to boost it to some minimum threshold first via home workouts? Or is it just a low chance? My starting stamina is 40 and I haven't bothered with any home workouts so far, but have had zero increases after months of sex with a bunch of different girls.

Bondage and Flagellation are 2 others that I have never seen a random stat increase for despite seeing frequent successful skill checks for it during bondage sessions. Is there some trick to it or do you really need Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip? I've been playing with Pussy Pleaser and Arouser lately which has made both seduction and bondage pretty easy, but without Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip I'm pretty much capped at the same level as I would have had with those after I take the bondage class and read all the bondage books.

Edit: Finally gained 1 point of copulation just now and in this particular game it was actually the very first instance where I got one of my slaves to fuck me. I happened to reach 60 stamina just prior to that so I'm not sure if the higher stamina helped or whether it was just luck. Either way I think boosting stamina very early in the game is extremely helpful, especially if your stats are low enough that you can't really make any progress with the girls the first week or so anyway.

For me it's day 12 and I haven't taken any actions whatsoever aimed at boosting Juno's happiness or affection other than giving her a teddy bear and upgrading all of my rooms in my house by 1 step (except the dungeon). So she was at normal happiness, normal affection, and very high respect when I did my first successful seduction attempt and fucked her (25 charm). Juno has been working on her stamina every day with me as well although she doesn't always gain one in every session. Fucking her once took her from normal/normal to happy/amiable happiness/affection.

Last edited:

vondeklompz

Jul 8, 2017
Say, are "random" slaves still a thing? The wiki mentions them in the Slave Markets section, but I only see unique slaves there.
In the same vein, does the Watery Eyes slave market still exist, or is it a thing from previous game versions?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Say, are "random" slaves still a thing? The wiki mentions them in the Slave Markets section, but I only see unique slaves there.
In the same vein, does the Watery Eyes slave market still exist, or is it a thing from previous game versions?
Random slaves have not been implemented publicly yet, they'll be in version 0.8.2. The random generation system is largely complete, but is currently being tested and tweaked, and still needs some extra fleshing out with backgrounds and such. Not sure why that info was added to the wiki prematurely, without a disclaimer stating it's not publicly accessible content yet.

Last edited:

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
I have a question about stat increases during sex. I assume that copulation and cunnilingus can randomly increase via sex but I have yet to ever gain a point in either of them so far. Just bad luck? Or does it take a really long session?

Also the wiki has this little blurb about increasing stamina:

Increase Stamina:

• By performing a home workout.
  • Through prolonged sessions of sexual interaction.

I have never seen stamina go up during sex. Do you need to boost it to some minimum threshold first via home workouts? Or is it just a low chance? My starting stamina is 40 and I haven't bothered with any home workouts so far, but have had zero increases after months of sex with a bunch of different girls.

Bondage and Flagellation are 2 others that I have never seen a random stat increase for despite seeing frequent successful skill checks for it during bondage sessions. Is there some trick to it or do you really need Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip? I've been playing with Pussy Pleaser and Arouser lately which has made both seduction and bondage pretty easy, but without Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip I'm pretty much capped at the same level as I would have had with those after I take the bondage class and read all the bondage books.
Except Stamina, all of them randomly increase by having sex, seduction or bondage sessions.

Random slaves are available in Crystal Heights Slave Market, clicking "The Auction Hall" around noon.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Except Stamina, all of them randomly increase by having sex, seduction or bondage sessions.
Ok thanks. I think I'll try raising stamina right at the beginning for awhile via home training to see what difference it makes.

Edit: Ok higher stamina is actually pretty nice. I can do my training/relationship building/sex stuff during the day and then still have energy left to go fighting at night. At base stamina levels the only thing I have energy for is reading books at night.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes