Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Has that been implemented for public builds? I knew it was in for T4+ Patron users but not filthy casuals :p
Random slaves have not been implemented publicly yet, they'll be in version 0.8.2. The random generation system is largely complete, but is currently being tested and tweaked, and still needs some extra fleshing out with backgrounds and such. Not sure why that info was added to the wiki prematurely, without a disclaimer stating it's not publicly accessible content yet.
Your answer.

• Angry
Reactions: kidderyao and Solak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Was thinking a bit more about options for your early training sessions and slave options and it occurred to me that Rebecca might actually be a really good option to pick up on day 2 so you can get started training up her stamina and melee skills for the arena even if her willpower is so high that you probably won't be fucking her prior to unlocking the arena. The wiki mentions her having pretty high earning potential in the arena with just her initial stats but I found that not to be the case when I tried her with zero training.

In my experience, without save scumming Rebecca will lose fairly often even to opponents who are only using fists, let alone weapons. So I'm thinking if you pick her up early, upgrade your house so it provides some free happiness boosts to your slaves, take Rebecca out on combat missions to max out her respect, and train up her stamina and melee skills, by the time you unlock the arena she'll be ready to dominate and will like you well enough to fuck you when you visit her in the arena.

Planning on trying that in my next game. I'll grab Juno for free as well and fuck her while I'm working on boosting Rebecca's stats. Has anyone tried boosting Rebecca like that pre-Arena? I usually can't reliably get her to win fights worth more than about $500 without save scumming with no training. I'm using realistic dice and no save scumming to guarantee a good roll. So I want to pick fights I think she's guaranteed to win.

From the wiki:

The Arena (located in Crystal Hills) is a moneymaker and the reason we want to unlock Crystal Hills as soon as possible. You can compete there personally, which is quite lucrative, but even if you're not inclined to do so, you should always assign a slave there as a gladiatrix, as this will make you between 1000 and 2000 dollars a day.

The best candidates for this job are either Rebecca or Aria.

With her initial stats, Rebecca can defeat mid tier fighters right off the bat and should be bought and put into the arena immediately after reaching 1500 influence (tested with normal dice). DO NOT give her a weapon, as she's capable of winning the fights using only her fists and this will boost the reward.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
How do you go about making quality passive income?
Clear the swamp and docks that reduce investment money.
Hire Rebecca, make her affectionate enough toward you that she unlocks her unique title which increases money made from investments.
Unlock Crystal Heights, go to the bank and hire your new accountant there.
And of course, send your girls to work. If they do not generate enough money with them (though the increase in charisma from selling clothes is hard to say "no" to), tutor them in academics so that they get access to a teacher's assistant or professor gig.

There are plenty more ways (like having a dancer, or another slave with another unique feature) but those ought to be enough to give you a steady enough income to carry you through early game--on top of giving you some objectives to work towards.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I have a question about stat increases during sex. I assume that copulation and cunnilingus can randomly increase via sex but I have yet to ever gain a point in either of them so far. Just bad luck? Or does it take a really long session?

Also the wiki has this little blurb about increasing stamina:

Increase Stamina:

• By performing a home workout.
  • Through prolonged sessions of sexual interaction.

I have never seen stamina go up during sex. Do you need to boost it to some minimum threshold first via home workouts? Or is it just a low chance? My starting stamina is 40 and I haven't bothered with any home workouts so far, but have had zero increases after months of sex with a bunch of different girls.

Bondage and Flagellation are 2 others that I have never seen a random stat increase for despite seeing frequent successful skill checks for it during bondage sessions. Is there some trick to it or do you really need Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip? I've been playing with Pussy Pleaser and Arouser lately which has made both seduction and bondage pretty easy, but without Master of the Rope/Master of the Whip I'm pretty much capped at the same level as I would have had with those after I take the bondage class and read all the bondage books.

Edit: Finally gained 1 point of copulation just now and in this particular game it was actually the very first instance where I got one of my slaves to fuck me. I happened to reach 60 stamina just prior to that so I'm not sure if the higher stamina helped or whether it was just luck. Either way I think boosting stamina very early in the game is extremely helpful, especially if your stats are low enough that you can't really make any progress with the girls the first week or so anyway.

For me it's day 12 and I haven't taken any actions whatsoever aimed at boosting Juno's happiness or affection other than giving her a teddy bear and upgrading all of my rooms in my house by 1 step (except the dungeon). So she was at normal happiness, normal affection, and very high respect when I did my first successful seduction attempt and fucked her (25 charm). Juno has been working on her stamina every day with me as well although she doesn't always gain one in every session. Fucking her once took her from normal/normal to happy/amiable happiness/affection.
I think you have to bring the slave to orgasm using skill in order for it to increase and with each successful orgasm it increases the odds of getting a stat increase. Higher stamina means a longer session so the better chance of getting a stat increase. It would probably also be a good idea to work on the slave's stamina as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think you have to bring the slave to orgasm using skill in order for it to increase and with each successful orgasm it increases the odds of getting a stat increase. Higher stamina means a longer session so the better chance of getting a stat increase. It would probably also be a good idea to work on the slave's stamina as well.
Yeah higher stamina definitely seems to help. Up until today I had seen zero increases in copulation. Raising stamina to 60+ I saw 2 increases in less than an hour today. Haven't played around with it enough at higher stamina levels to see how it affects other things but I think the duration of the sex scene probably matters a lot for it and I think stamina increases how long you can last. Will find out soon enough I guess.

Also regarding stamina training, if you train stamina with Rebecca she gains additional stats besides just stamina when she's successful. So I'm liking my chances at turning her into a beast in the arena by grabbing her on day 2 and doing stamina training with her every day plus fighting with her until the Arena is unlocked to increase her melee.

Since I know for sure now that I can get copulation and presumably also cunnilingus stat increases randomly through sex I decided to start with Arouser plus a charm perk instead of pussy pleaser to make early seductions easier. That alone was enough for a successful shared bath with Juno on day 1 without dominating her.

Edit: So Rebecca starts off with 75 health in 0.8.1.4. If you train stamina with her, she levels up her Steel Maiden perk which increases her health to 100 in addition to raising her stamina. It actually only takes about a week to do that and doesn't require maxing it out to hit 100 health. Maxing it out completely does not give more than 100 health. She also has the Warrioress perk that's not maxed out at the start as well and I'm not sure how to increase that. I tried training melee at home with her but that didn't give me any kind of message about that. There's no numeric value for it though, it's a bar so I couldn't tell if it went up or not. The description for it mentions willpower so maybe it will just go up on it's own if her willpower increases.

Also found it interesting that once I got Rebecca's happiness and affection to normal she was easily seduceable even with 80 willpower. The first session she wouldn't fuck but a few successful caresses and kisses were all it took to boost her mood high enough for her to fuck the next time. This is on day 18 for me so my skills are still low, although I specifically worked on charm a bit so that is sitting at 57 with almost 20 of that gained by spamming caress on Juno every day. Juno was fuckable for me on day 2.

Finally got to the arena with this new plan and the upgraded Rebecca does to a little better in the arena than the initial version but it's not the huge difference I hoped it would be. She's a little tougher and since she loves me I can talk to her and boost her chance of gaining skill increases which should allow her to level up her melee skills faster. The unupgraded version hardly ever got a skill increase after each arena battle. The upgraded version frequently does. And since I was going to upgrade my main character's stamina anyway I think it still works.

Last edited:

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I don't know if the question is asked already, but is there any plans for allowing more than 1 wife in the future? I mainly ask because the descriptions of the duties make it sound like multiple wives is a thing even though I can only propose to 1 right now.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
There should be a way to
How to capture slaves?
Currently you can't. All you can do is buy them.
But yeah honestly I don't know why this isn't already a thing it doesn't feel like a proper slave based game without the ability to capture them ourselves it would make breaking people a lot more fun as well.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
There should be a way to

Currently you can't. All you can do is buy them.
But yeah honestly I don't know why this isn't already a thing it doesn't feel like a proper slave based game without the ability to capture them ourselves it would make breaking people a lot more fun as well.
This is something that is planned. After the random slave engine is implemented, Grim plans to add capturing in the combat revamp in 0.8.3, which will allow for you to take female combatants as slaves.

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone of you guys know the best way to grind money, cause right now, I'm just defeating enemies and selling their weapons to the trader across the next island and battling in the arena.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah higher stamina definitely seems to help. Up until today I had seen zero increases in copulation. Raising stamina to 60+ I saw 2 increases in less than an hour today. Haven't played around with it enough at higher stamina levels to see how it affects other things but I think the duration of the sex scene probably matters a lot for it and I think stamina increases how long you can last. Will find out soon enough I guess.

Also regarding stamina training, if you train stamina with Rebecca she gains additional stats besides just stamina when she's successful. So I'm liking my chances at turning her into a beast in the arena by grabbing her on day 2 and doing stamina training with her every day plus fighting with her until the Arena is unlocked to increase her melee.

Since I know for sure now that I can get copulation and presumably also cunnilingus stat increases randomly through sex I decided to start with Arouser plus a charm perk instead of pussy pleaser to make early seductions easier. That alone was enough for a successful shared bath with Juno on day 1 without dominating her.

Edit: So Rebecca starts off with 75 health in 0.8.1.4. If you train stamina with her, she levels up her Steel Maiden perk which increases her health to 100 in addition to raising her stamina. It actually only takes about a week to do that and doesn't require maxing it out to hit 100 health. Maxing it out completely does not give more than 100 health. She has another combat perk that's not maxed out at the start as well and I'm not sure how to increase that. I tried training melee at home with her but that didn't give me any kind of message about that. There's no numeric value for it though, it's a bar so I couldn't tell if it went up or not.
What I do for normal sex sessions (meaning I'm not grinding Charm) is Kiss until it greys, then lick until it greys and back to kiss and repeat until she has gained two in kissing. Then I do Aggressive Petting and start fucking her ass. Start slow and kiss dominantly and compliment her and then go to normal until she cums twice (later on go to hard and get her to cum too) and then change to vaginal and compliment again and go to normal (hard in later sessions) and then go to oral, finger her ass and cum in her mouth and later down her throat once she gets to ~40 Oral.

I generally get those two points in kissing for her, and sometimes for me, also cunnilingus, bondage (from 'Aggressive Petting') and copulation along with some shots at Nympho and generally points for her in all three until she gets good at it.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What I do for normal sex sessions (meaning I'm not grinding Charm) is Kiss until it greys, then lick until it greys and back to kiss and repeat until she has gained two in kissing. Then I do Aggressive Petting and start fucking her ass. Start slow and kiss dominantly and compliment her and then go to normal until she cums twice (later on go to hard and get her to cum too) and then change to vaginal and compliment again and go to normal (hard in later sessions) and then go to oral, finger her ass and cum in her mouth and later down her throat once she gets to ~40 Oral.

I generally get those two points in kissing for her, and sometimes for me, also cunnilingus, bondage (from 'Aggressive Petting') and copulation along with some shots at Nympho and generally points for her in all three until she gets good at it.
I imagine it must take high skill levels and/or stamina to do all of that in 1 session. I'm finding that initially, normal happiness and normal affection is about the earliest that I can somewhat reliably seduce a girl since that's the first point where anything other than sweet talk works at low skill levels. Kissing seems to be really easy to increase so that might be a good option to do early on with some of your first girls to make the others easier. Then you'd have both sweet talk and kissing as a good option for those tough to crack girls for your initial seduction attempts. It's that first one that's hard. After that it's easy.

Aggressive petting seems to be refused by girls with high willpower. Was just playing around with my first seduction attempt on Rebecca and she's not having any of that. She's at very high respect, normal happiness, and normal affection and at that level I could get sweet talk, caress, kiss, stripping, and pussy licking to work but she won't suck dick or fuck yet. I don't bother with the massage options since I've never seen them raise a skill so far.

Aggressive petting seems like a good way to get results similar to a bondage session during a seduction session with that option increasing her pain and also giving you a chance at a bondage skill increase.

Have you figured out how to get a flagellation skill increase? I get successful skill checks for it even at 20 skill but have yet to see a skill increase other than from the bondage class or the bondage books.

Starting with the True Love perk with it's huge 30 point charm increase makes early seduction attempts MUCH easier and I think I prefer that to Master of the Whip/Master of the Ropes now. I also like Arouser since that seems to give reliable arousal for everything whether whipping/bondage/sex/etc. Without Arouser, the first time I have sex with a girl she usually begs me to stop. With arouser I can finish the full sex scene without having to stop the first time.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone of you guys know the best way to grind money, cause right now, I'm just defeating enemies and selling their weapons to the trader across the next island and battling in the arena.
You are already on the most efficient way to make money. If you care to try a more fun way, consider investments around town and/or assigning your girls to jobs and use the spare time for, well, everything else.

If you're just anxious to get a given amount of money for something specific, this game lacks a cheater shaming feature, so go nuts: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/#post-314908

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
You are already on the most efficient way to make money. If you care to try a more fun way, consider investments around town and/or assigning your girls to jobs and use the spare time for, well, everything else.

If you're just anxious to get a given amount of money for something specific, this game lacks a cheater shaming feature, so go nuts: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/#post-314908
Any idea how to change NPCs age? (I want to make Laika 18yo)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes