khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can access Kasey just by going into the Annex. She's the most expensive at ~1700 which happens to be what you get for a big poker win so I tend to make sure I'm still making money on the day by getting some poker winnings first.

I've picked up about three or four points of INT from Carousing so far, along with at least two points of WP and a few more Science points. I've also gotten 50 whole points of influence which you don't notice much when you get past 100k Influence like I have.

I use the Swampmen up north to build respect. They're so easy to beat you can take four untrained girls and as long as they have combat armor and a rifle (regardless of how low their Ranged is always use a rifle to start with) you can beat those swampers with ease and get lots of easy respect and some Ranged Combat from crits. There's lots of targets you can take out with two barely trained girls and two decent mercs too, provided you make sure everyone has at least combat armor.

I'm not sure if there's any maluses or bonuses of that sort for melee combat. I get myself some combat armor and a rifle and I crit myself up to over 100 Ranged Combat pretty damn quick even if I start with 30 Ranged Combat. I'll train at Walton's (usually with Rebecca) after I train my stamina up to ~80-100, to get Ranged Combat up to 80 or so, but usually that doesn't take that long as I'll get 20-30 from crits along the way. Only later do I start using Melee combat regularly, mostly to save money, and I find that goes up so fast I don't find it necessary to start with much of it except for roleplay purposes. My current character now has 310 melee combat.

I haven't used Rebecca in the Arena much as it used to screw up her business bonus. That might have changed, but I can't recall for sure. This past run I used the Tier 2 slave as a fatherly combat slave and sent her to the arena, now I have Aria there. I don't like losing access to them for so long thus I sometimes don't have anyone there after I get the Walton investment.

I don't think you get stat bonuses for melee combat outside Melee Combat itself. I seem to recall some slavegirls getting some STR bonuses from winning Arena fights, but can't remember getting any recently so that might have changed--or I might have stopped looking as much.
Thanks for the info on Kasey. Just had my first session with her. $1500 is kind of steep for a 1 point flagellation bump but if that's what it takes... :)

Do you know if the results in poker get better as your gambling skill goes up? With save scumming, it's a huge money maker but without save scumming I think it would mostly be a time waster. I think I'd have to fold probably 80% of the time if I wanted to make money at it long term without save scumming. My gambling skill is only around 60 though. I find that if my starting hand is less than about 700 I will almost always lose. I'm hoping that if I boost my gambling skill that it will put the thumb on the scale a bit in my favor with the rolls but I guess I'll find out eventually.

I haven't done much in the swamp area yet, will definitely check that out for slave training. I'm assuming I probably won't ever actually need to train ranged combat if I get the aim implant. With 30ish aim plus the aim implant I almost always hit with a rifle. So I would think I'd get enough random skill increases for that to be all I need for that. Bud needs some training though if I'm going to give him anything but a rifle.

I'm a bit torn on the arena so far. I put Rebecca in there based on a newbie guide recommendation but she seems a lot less effective in there than the guide implies. If I don't save scum, she can't reliably beat anyone worth more than about $500 at about 50 melee, 80 stamina, and high enough happiness/affection/respect to consistently get bonuses from me encouraging her. So I will frequently just put her up against a $100 opponent for the frequent melee skill increases she gets there. I haven't messed around with her passive income boost yet so I have no idea how that works. Haven't actually invested in much of anything yet since I'm still doing house upgrades and buying armor/implants. It does sound like that will eventually be nice though.

I'm starting to think the wiki might be wrong about the possibility of strength increases during combat. I've never seen one personally and I've done a lot of it. So unless there's a prerequisite for it that I don't know about, it's so rare that it might as well not exist. I do think it might be possible that you have to use a sledgehammer to get one, so it might be worth boosting strength a bit and testing out people using sledgehammers for awhile since I definitely have seen strength increases for smashing down the tunnel entrance with a sledgehammer. At my base strength of less than 50 I have never seen one while using a sledgehammer in combat, but there might be some minimum threshold for it. If you give one to a slave girl with low strength it gives you some warning message about it not being effective.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
No, that wasn't it. I can't remember the exact perks I took, but wealth wasn't one of them.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Passed these on to Grim, thanks for the report!
Cheers!

I should add, I did a second test when I had rather more food in my inventory and the quantity updated normally. So I don't know if it's broken for low numbers, or if there was some other special circumstance.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for the info on Kasey. Just had my first session with her. $1500 is kind of steep for a 1 point flagellation bump but if that's what it takes... :)

Do you know if the results in poker get better as your gambling skill goes up? With save scumming, it's a huge money maker but without save scumming I think it would mostly be a time waster. I think I'd have to fold probably 80% of the time if I wanted to make money at it long term without save scumming. My gambling skill is only around 60 though. I find that if my starting hand is less than about 700 I will almost always lose. I'm hoping that if I boost my gambling skill that it will put the thumb on the scale a bit in my favor with the rolls but I guess I'll find out eventually.

I haven't done much in the swamp area yet, will definitely check that out for slave training. I'm assuming I probably won't ever actually need to train ranged combat if I get the aim implant. With 30ish aim plus the aim implant I almost always hit with a rifle. So I would think I'd get enough random skill increases for that to be all I need for that. Bud needs some training though if I'm going to give him anything but a rifle.

I'm a bit torn on the arena so far. I put Rebecca in there based on a newbie guide recommendation but she seems a lot less effective in there than the guide implies. If I don't save scum, she can't reliably beat anyone worth more than about $500 at about 50 melee, 80 stamina, and high enough happiness/affection/respect to consistently get bonuses from me encouraging her. So I will frequently just put her up against a $100 opponent for the frequent melee skill increases she gets there. I haven't messed around with her passive income boost yet so I have no idea how that works. Haven't actually invested in much of anything yet since I'm still doing house upgrades and buying armor/implants. It does sound like that will eventually be nice though.

I'm starting to think the wiki might be wrong about the possibility of strength increases during combat. I've never seen one personally and I've done a lot of it. So unless there's a prerequisite for it that I don't know about, it's so rare that it might as well not exist. I do think it might be possible that you have to use a sledgehammer to get one, so it might be worth boosting strength a bit and testing out people using sledgehammers for awhile since I definitely have seen strength increases for smashing down the tunnel entrance with a sledgehammer. At my base strength of less than 50 I have never seen one while using a sledgehammer in combat, but there might be some minimum threshold for it. If you give one to a slave girl with low strength it gives you some warning message about it not being effective.
It may well be that gambling skill increases your chances of winning at Dockgrave, that would make sense. Mine is currently 97 and as long as I get about 600 to start I'll almost always win, and even if I don't I've got a decent chance of pulling it out. It might then be economic to grind up gambling at Furry's first.

I don't use the aim implant. I find with constant combat and a little training my RC gets up there fast enough I don't need to bother. I don't save-scum either, it strikes me as a waste of time. If I don't get it today, I'll get it tomorrow and if it's too tough to get reliably now then move on to something that is.

I think Rebecca's Skulldudgery is worth more than the gap between her and another girl being in the Arena so I generally don't send her there, but I get the investments ASAP instead.

Strength is easy enough to train up (with enough discipline) so even if there's no stat increases from melee you can get it where you want it in short order.

Reactions: khumak

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
win10 1920x1080 I tried to fix this by windowing chrome, but this UI is like fixed and does not change at all with the stretching of windowed chrome.
According to Grim, this is caused by having your default language set to Chinese. Changing it to English should fix the problem, though I realize it might be annoying to do so just to play one game.

If you build a new character and then decide it's not what you wanted and scrap it, the next character you build starts off with zero cash. Also, I've just been fishing (first time since update) and caught 8 units of fish ... and found my inventory unchanged at three food afterwards. I did try the crafting menu in case the fish needed to be processed like meat from hunting, but there was nothing there either.
The first issue should be fixed for future updates, not sure about the fishing.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Is your mod compatible with the newest version?
Sorry no, he's been popping out new versions faster than me!

BUT, good news is, most of the bugs/bad changes R fixed in his newer versions.

If I could get some feedback, might try again but need some consensus on what needs changed.

[like I shortened time for many events in my earlier mod]
Everybody can't have *EVERYTHING*----but some people can have SOME things----more options take more time, just ask the DEv! lol!

What changes would you like to see/have brought back?
[note: Dev changed whole sys for Mercs, Most R being brought back a few at a time, that wasn't me]

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020

If I could get some feedback, might try again but need some consensus on what needs changed.

Everybody can't have *EVERYTHING*----but some people can have SOME things----more options take more time, just ask the DEv! lol!

[note: Dev changed whole sys for Mercs, Most R being brought back a few at a time, that wasn't me]
Was it yours or another mod that reduced the amount of time certain actions took? because currently it feels like you barely have any time in a day once you get 2 slaves training

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017

Couple tweaks I would love to have. Increase the chance to gain Warrioress points. Decrease the daily Willpower loss. It seems to have gotten worse in this version. And same with Happiness. Maybe make the stables actually give a noticeable increase. And a bigger damage boost for high-level Melee.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure if there's any maluses or bonuses of that sort for melee combat. I get myself some combat armor and a rifle and I crit myself up to over 100 Ranged Combat pretty damn quick even if I start with 30 Ranged Combat. I'll train at Walton's (usually with Rebecca) after I train my stamina up to ~80-100, to get Ranged Combat up to 80 or so, but usually that doesn't take that long as I'll get 20-30 from crits along the way. Only later do I start using Melee combat regularly, mostly to save money, and I find that goes up so fast I don't find it necessary to start with much of it except for roleplay purposes. My current character now has 310 melee combat.

I haven't used Rebecca in the Arena much as it used to screw up her business bonus. That might have changed, but I can't recall for sure. This past run I used the Tier 2 slave as a fatherly combat slave and sent her to the arena, now I have Aria there. I don't like losing access to them for so long thus I sometimes don't have anyone there after I get the Walton investment.

I don't think you get stat bonuses for melee combat outside Melee Combat itself. I seem to recall some slavegirls getting some STR bonuses from winning Arena fights, but can't remember getting any recently so that might have changed--or I might have stopped looking as much.
Yeah I changed my mind a bit on starting perks. I used to take melee master so my melee skill would already meet the arena requirement on day 1, but I just tried a game where I took zero perks that boosted melee and was still able to get melee up to 38 by day 13 by just using melee attacks in combat. So with that being the day I reached enough influence to unlock Crystal Hills that meant I only had to spend 1 day actually training melee to get access to the arena. I took attractive instead for the early charm boost.

Of course at that point my combat abilities are still pretty weak so it meant I had to just do the random easy battles because nobody has better than leather armor or rifles yet and I'm still using Peasant, Loren, Doyle, and Rebecca. But it's still a bit of easy money and influence and I can switch to the higher paying fights when I get some armor. I decided not to pick up the better mercs until after I've taken all the classes and gotten a few more house upgrades out of the way since those use up so much time that can't be spent making money. So far I just have the garden and bedroom maxed out, level 1 living room/bathroom/kitchen upgrades, and the gazebo.

I think at this point I prefer the combination of Arouser and Pussy Pleaser as the starting sex perks because Arouser is not a benefit you can duplicate later and starting off with a significant boost in copulation makes it really easy to make early progress with the girls in vaginal sex. Cunnilingus is less of an issue since that's pretty easy to raise and seems like it's got a massive success rate even at a skill of 20. Copulation is something you'll train up naturally anyway but it's fairly slow to increase early on, and I find it much nicer to be able to finish a full sex scene on the first attempt with each girl instead of having them beg you to stop at first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Does this game have bondage / bdsm maid or only pure bdsm?
Not sure I even understand your question. BDSM or MAID???

This game:
--Does MALE dominance better than most [OMG WAY WAY WAY too many "FUTA" & FEMDOM games!]
--has punishments for women [also very rare]
-- has the whole "willpower/submission" thing much more---& better----than most I've seen.
[tons of strong *FEMALE* MCs now, but where's the *MALE* MCs?!? THOUSANDS OF YEARS MEN were the stronger sex, & when/if the world goes to pot, women will need MEN again----just pray after an age of FEMINISM, it's women serving men, & not men serving women.
--Has more (in general) Bondage & BDSM play than any other AVN/ game I know of. [any takers?]

Granted, most of this is done in a slavery context, but makes sense in the story & situation.

You can also CHOOSE to treat your women very very well (or only punish if they deserve it) ---so CHOICES MATTER, unlike so much out there...

If you're interested in any of the above, CHECK IT OUT! [also more of an RPG/storymanagement type than most of the Renpy/Unity stuff u see anymore.]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Couple tweaks I would love to have. Increase the chance to gain Warrioress points. Decrease the daily Willpower loss. It seems to have gotten worse in this version. And same with Happiness. Maybe make the stables actually give a noticeable increase. And a bigger damage boost for high-level Melee.
Anybody have a changelog for the newest ver???

Maybe I'm out of touch----but last time I knew, willpower "loss" wasn't automatic---in fact, for the worst [highest/most stubborn girls] getting WP to drop, was pretty hard & took a lot of work!
But long story short, unless he's changed it, it's complex:
Example:
Advocates.
Suppose u have 3 girls, 1 has WP 10, 1 has WP 20, & 1 has WP 70.
-->>> Let's assume ALL THREE R advocates.

The 2 low WP girls will "drop" the WP of the higher WP girl [2 low, 1 hi]

Many factors affect WP, but if you're getting a change everyday. [leave the girl alone & don't talk to her] check the traits on all your girls.

Similar w happiness----I'd check the traits 1st, b4 worrying about needing a mod. [hey sometimes u get girls w bad traits!]
But again, many things affect it. [even her *JOB* for example; ] some girls get depresses if you don't spend time w them;

Try posting a Save file, & several screenshots [stats] of girl you've having issues with---more info needed to help us understand.

WP: Typically, if you have many girls, pick out the "strongest" [ones w bad traits/Hi WP] & work on *THEM; Others will follow suit [WP]
But beware, *ONE* "bad" apple [traits/hi WP ] can affect many weaker ones!
[think of it like 1 strong female *BULLY* affecting many weaker ones.]

------------------------
Melee: [this has been debated b4]

1st, make sure u have BEST WEAPON [Katana (SP?), last I checked]
MAX out: Melee skill *AND* STRENGTH;
However,
even then, combat damage can vary a LOT, based upon:
1) Enemy armor. &
2) a "random" RNG factor. (often +/10-15 DAM!) [most debatable part]

So, 1 time you might do 35 Dam, & another 55;
But unless something major has changed, MAX above 2 stats gives best results. (on average)

hope that helps.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone know the rationale for replacing 2 Rebecca wardrobe pics and 4 Lovisa pics? The previous ones seemed adequate, at least to me. Grim just futzing or am I oblivious to something?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can you apply tier 4 backing to on going saves?
You can, and there shouldn't be any issues in getting the tier rewards like the unique slave and weapon, but of course you'd have to start a new game in order to benefit from the extra starting options.

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
You can, and there shouldn't be any issues in getting the tier rewards like the unique slave and weapon, but of course you'd have to start a new game in order to benefit from the extra starting options.
Thank you, I've put enough time into this game that its probably worth it. Though I was hoping it would have been a 1 time payment. Do you have to keep resubbing every patch?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just a question but is Harem going to be a tag in the future? cause i think this should have some polygamy options
It should already have the harem tag because all the slaves know that you are having sex with each of them and even though there slaves they still like the MC.
I hope we can have 3-4 wives in the future.

Reactions: Professor_Morde
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes