khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Early game I don't always take the Hard+ bounties until I'm better prepared and equipped. They change each day if you don't accept them. Yes, pay the bribe if you fail the manipulation roll. Even the lowest ($400) one is profitable as you will usually get a nice amount of cash and sometimes equipment to sell when looting, as well.
Good to know it changes if you decide to pass on it. You also get a different one if you just save scum but that doesn't help if you're playing on the hardest level. So far I have not found any I couldn't do even on day 1 but I haven't run into a 6/6 yet. I think 4 or 5 out of 6 is the hardest I've seen so far (which is really hard on day 1).

Also as far as I can tell it's impossible to both accept and also collect on a bounty on the same day you take a class. You can activate a bounty or collect on one but you don't have time to do both. Maybe if you get lucky and it's in the same area as the town hall but if you have to go get a rumor first, not happening.

I think it's still worth grinding out those classes early as an Int build while your costs are still reasonably low though, even if it handicaps your influence and income growth temporarily.

Edit: Ok just got a 5/6 with 2 guys wearing durasteel, 1 with a plasma gun, the other with an assault rifle, and 2 more guys with combat armor and assault rifles. Not happening with low tier mercs. At least not in the 3rd week when they're still low enough aim that they're all using rifles. Tried giving them all plasma guns just to see how that would go, everyone missed 100% of the time. Oddly enough, I have 5 plasma guns but zero coil guns so far.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
i use this too for multiple games and i do recommend using the cntrl F to find the aspect you wish to change .... also if anyone is able to build a (legend) for the names of items on said list that would be absolutely fantastic because there are some things on this list that i dont even know what they are

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
It should already have the harem tag because all the slaves know that you are having sex with each of them and even though there slaves they still like the MC.
I hope we can have 3-4 wives in the future.
the tag is missing if this is the case but having multiple wives would be a great addition to this game
[/QUOTE]

Can always ask GD-studios , they are pretty responsive to questions.

Reactions: GD-studios

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So:
  • One Tendstim = $25
  • 20 Tendstims = $500
  • 20 Tendstims in a crate = $600
Are they supposed to be more expensive if we buy in bulk? Usually you'd expect a discount.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So:
  • One Tendstim = $25
  • 20 Tendstims = $500
  • 20 Tendstims in a crate = $600
Are they supposed to be more expensive if we buy in bulk? Usually you'd expect a discount.
Never trust a Redhaven merchant. ;)

Okay, okay... Fixed. Some parameters didn't sync properly after the MC reached a certain power threshold.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Also as far as I can tell it's impossible to both accept and also collect on a bounty on the same day you take a class. You can activate a bounty or collect on one but you don't have time to do both. Maybe if you get lucky and it's in the same area as the town hall but if you have to go get a rumor first, not happening.
I had never considered to take class and complete a bounty same day before as an objective, but have you tried having a girl assigned to give a morning bj but decline? That gives you an extra hour so the class ends an hour earlier. Might be enough time then depending on where the bounty ends up. I think the town hall closes at 830pm so should have about 4-4.5 hours.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Never trust a Redhaven merchant. ;)

Okay, okay... Fixed. Some parameters didn't sync properly after the MC reached a certain power threshold.
I was seeing large swings in prices after a purchase, I guess that was because of this issue. I figured it was part of the supply/demand economics. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I had never considered to take class and complete a bounty same day before as an objective, but have you tried having a girl assigned to give a morning bj but decline? That gives you an extra hour so the class ends an hour earlier. Might be enough time then depending on where the bounty ends up. I think the town hall closes at 830pm so should have about 4-4.5 hours.
Interesting idea. I didn't know that. Will have to try it. It is still possible to do some of the time if the bounty is close to the town hall but sometimes it's all the way over in preacher's bay or whatever. So yeah an extra hour might make just enough difference a fair amount of the time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just noticed something regarding training that I'm not sure how it works. If I train stamina and include Rebecca in my session along with hiring a trainer, both me and Rebecca gain 1 point of stamina 100% of the time. I haven't tried to go past 80 yet.

If I do the same with Juno, I gain 1 stamina every time and Juno fails to gain anything (this is in a new game where my stamina is at 40). Are there certain requirements needed for certain girls to be successful training with you? Maybe Rebecca's Steel Maiden perk makes that work unusually well for her or something?

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I'm not normally into male protagonist games, but this is really well done. The setting has just the right amount of grimdark, the character creation is interesting, the sex scene's interactivity, and the content is varied and well done.

Starting not to trust Ansel tho. >_> He's getting awfully unhappy.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I never realized until today that you could get multiple massages back to back in the same day. Really handy way to boost your energy levels for the first several days so you can spend all day AND all night clearing stuff out and getting shit done instead of running out of energy and having to go to bed at 10pm (or a lot earlier if it's hot or stormy outside).

This combines really well with doing an initial stamina training session with Rebecca in the morning since you can fill that stamina bar right back up afterwards and then have better stamina regen for the next day.

Without doing back to back massages I have sometimes had to go to sleep at like 3pm if it's hot outside which is really annoying.

You can also build stuff before 8am in the morning and it counts as daytime but I think there might be issues where it makes sleeping advance you 2 days instead of 1 so not sure that's aviseable. Will have to test a bit more. I have managed to build a bedroom upgrade just before 4am as an example and have it finish before 8am so I can still go to sleep before 8am. But unless I missed something with the game I was just testing, 3 days of sleeping just before 8am advanced me to day 6 (with me building something between 3am and 8am every day instead of doing it before the sun went down). So doing that wasted 3 entire days.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How the hell does console stuff work in this game?
I've got a list of commands but pressing F12 to enter them opens up the elements tab.

At first it was blank and I was able to enter a command to give myself an 2222 money, (as a test) and it actually worked, but now it's all full of... well, the inspect-element for the game.
So where exactly am I supposed to enter the commands?

Edit: NVM. It goes into the Console tab (as you would expect) but I was having errors because I was accidentally copy/pasting more than I needed to, so it was spitting out invalid variable errors.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
and oh yeah, anybody having issues with disappearing plasma gun when available quests are all completed?

my plasma gun keep disappear no matter how many time i replaced it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there anyway to unlock all slave yet?
How many are there?
I got a full house plus 3 in the retreat.
Plus wife that was a slave.

GD-studios
Does the one on the OP include the last bug fixes?

On itch.io
Dated 6 days ago.
Version 0.8.1.4 (small bugfixes)

Last edited:
Reactions: chien180

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm curious what other people's early priorities are in this game. For me, with an Int build, my goal for the first month is to buy both Aria and Mai-Lynn, complete both Professor Wolf's Planetary Studies (for the +6 int) and Daria's Science and Mathematics (for Daria's Gift), and upgrade my house as much as I can while still saving enough time and money to meet the other goals (I max out my bedroom and the garden but everything else is optional as money permits).

That gets you a huge passive food production boost from Mai-Lynn, a nice daily income boost from Aria via arena fights, a big persuasion boost via Daria's Gift, and enough intelligence to get max rewards from all books and classes. In the second month I start rotating my slaves into my combat party to boost their respect to 20 and start working on seducing them as well as finishing up my house. I also grab the aim implant when I get to $15k but it's not very high priority.

This also allows me to have all of the persuasion books read with max rewards by early in month 2. So my manipulation goes from being nearly useless to being extremely reliable in a matter of just a few days.

My main uses a dagger exclusively for the first month (with the melee master perk) so I rely mostly on the Blackguard and then Ayden for my damage output with Doyle and Bud filling out the rest of my merc squad initially. I don't pick up the space marine until I've gotten all of my slaves to 20 respect. I find that with the Blackguard and Ayden, the fact that my main is essentially useless in combat for the first month doesn't matter. Once I get the aim implant he's instantly upgraded to where he pretty much always hits with guns.

I tried getting the aim implant earlier but with a rifle, the damage increase just wasn't enough to avoid having to still hire at least 2 of the top tier mercs. It also made it very difficult to save enough to buy both Aria and Mai-Lynn by day 25 unless I save scummed 3 rounds of poker every night. I'm not save scumming in this play through so that's not an option.

So after day 25 I'm earning consistent enough money that the salaries from the higher tier mercs are not as hard to counteract, and the fact that I'm up over 75 intelligence means I can cruise through all the books and pump the shit out of my stats rather quickly. My focus starts shifting more from combat to working on my slaves with most of my money coming from my 1 daily bounty and my 3 daily arena fights (2 for me and 1 for Aria). If I see a group of raiders repopulate then I'll take a day to go clear those out as well.

I'm still trying to get a feel for what the best options for training up Aria for the arena is. When you first get her she can't reliably beat anyone that yields more than about $1000 from what I can tell but she's noticeably stronger than Rebecca. I ran around with her in my combat party long enough to boost her respect to 20 when I first got her before I dropped her into the arena to replace Rebecca.

Edit: One other thing I just noticed is that either the description for some of the books and/or classes are incorrect, or some of them require more than 85 intelligence to get the max reward. Most of them are fine at more like 70 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes