chien180

Feb 4, 2020
How many are there?
I got a full house plus 3 in the retreat.
Plus wife that was a slave.

GD-studios
Does the one on the OP include the last bug fixes?

On itch.io
Dated 6 days ago.
Version 0.8.1.4 (small bugfixes)
sorry for wrong question, i mean "is there any console cheat to unlock all slave"
btw, thank you for your answer

HaraldHardass

Oct 23, 2022
One innovation I should like to see: defiance in either licking Master clean or holding his cum on demand, should be grounds for declaring Punishment.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems like assault rifles could use a bit of a tweak from what I've noticed so far. From the testing I've done with them so far, they do nearly identical damage to a rifle (I couldn't tell any difference in damage) but without the aim bonus and with more expensive ammo. So you either do less damage with an assault rifle due to misses, or you do the same damage but pay more for ammo with high aim.

Coil and plasma by contrast are quite obvious damage upgrades if you have enough aim to hit with them. I've seen a few comments from some people claiming coil is better than plasma due to the armor penetration, but from what I've seen plasma clearly out damages coil even against duraplate and by a pretty wide margin. The exception being Ayden's first shot with his coil gun. That guy is a beast in round 1.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
To me, it feels like Plasma ends up missing more. But when it crits it does more damage. Maybe I just notice the Plasma misses because of the cost.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly what in the hell am i supposed to do?
I really like the premises, but the grind is INSANE.
i think i spent 10 real life hours by now and havent gotten my slave to a corruption over 36, even including the use of the limited cheating that is possible after some time. i tried checking the wiki and this thread for info, but really, both of those are useless for that purpose. i even restarted after my first two hours because i realised i had heavily misskilled, which immediately forever just ENDS any chance at success in this game, because if you have less than 60 int youre fucked, unless you're willing to grind dialogue for several hours (which obviously no sane person is, even in WoW statgrind is much shorter by now, and we're talking an MMO which people willingly sink thousands of hours into)

i very much like the way death is handled in the game, combat has a decent basis right now, writing and renders are good, some surprisingly cool quests, but good lord, have you played your own game in the free version in the last few months?
its chewy, and the fun part is the girls, not collecting merchandise and eddies from dead random NPCs.
by the girls stats falling faster than people on 911 its honestly pointless to try be a slaver earlygame, and fr, for an adult html game, few people care enough about the battling and loot system to grind up 15 hours worth of stats to finally play. i really thought i was, but its just not fun at the moment.
maybe give any kind of slaving tutorial, hints, tips, anything somewhere in a collected location. please.
this is a bit like corrupted heroines with the amount of stats and variables it throws at you, but over there you have a little .txt in the files telling you the algorithms at work.

and again, i really really like the game, or at least i think so, and i hope this doesnt come along as too negative.
but no idea in hell how i'm supposed to play, and thats frustrating as F

• Hey there
Reactions: sharpys and Ennoch

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Honestly what in the hell am i supposed to do?
I really like the premises, but the grind is INSANE.
i think i spent 10 real life hours by now and havent gotten my slave to a corruption over 36, even including the use of the limited cheating that is possible after some time. i tried checking the wiki and this thread for info, but really, both of those are useless for that purpose. i even restarted after my first two hours because i realised i had heavily misskilled, which immediately forever just ENDS any chance at success in this game, because if you have less than 60 int youre fucked, unless you're willing to grind dialogue for several hours (which obviously no sane person is, even in WoW statgrind is much shorter by now, and we're talking an MMO which people willingly sink thousands of hours into)

i very much like the way death is handled in the game, combat has a decent basis right now, writing and renders are good, some surprisingly cool quests, but good lord, have you played your own game in the free version in the last few months?
its chewy, and the fun part is the girls, not collecting merchandise and eddies from dead random NPCs.
by the girls stats falling faster than people on 911 its honestly pointless to try be a slaver earlygame, and fr, for an adult html game, few people care enough about the battling and loot system to grind up 15 hours worth of stats to finally play. i really thought i was, but its just not fun at the moment.
maybe give any kind of slaving tutorial, hints, tips, anything somewhere in a collected location. please.
this is a bit like corrupted heroines with the amount of stats and variables it throws at you, but over there you have a little .txt in the files telling you the algorithms at work.

and again, i really really like the game, or at least i think so, and i hope this doesnt come along as too negative.
but no idea in hell how i'm supposed to play, and thats frustrating as F
Corruption is basically an escalation game with a bit of randomness due to perks. For example the Feminist perk will give your girls random Corruption stat if you get the girl over 50, but will lower their Corruption stat otherwise, etc. That said, getting it up to 50 is basically - normal seduction, normal sex - passionate seduction, dominant sex - any seduction(dominant is weird tbh, it rarely works out for me)\demand sex - demaning sex - BDSM(you really need to get good stats for that btw) and after the girl goes through like 5-6 good sessions she's basically done. Speaking of grind, Rebecca has nearly driven me insane with her defiance, had to literally beat her with a stick till she got better. Now she has 91 corruption. BestGirl

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Could anyone explain how to break through 'Vanilla' perk? I've tried nearly everything but I've barely made a dent in it.

How to decrease:
Orgasms during bondage sex has a 20% chance of decreasing this trait with one point. Maintaining a Corruption above 60 when pressing End day has a 20% chance of decreasing this trait with one point as well.

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Corruption is basically an escalation game with a bit of randomness due to perks. For example the Feminist perk will give your girls random Corruption stat if you get the girl over 50, but will lower their Corruption stat otherwise, etc. That said, getting it up to 50 is basically - normal seduction, normal sex - passionate seduction, dominant sex - any seduction(dominant is weird tbh, it rarely works out for me)\demand sex - demaning sex - BDSM(you really need to get good stats for that btw) and after the girl goes through like 5-6 good sessions she's basically done. Speaking of grind, Rebecca has nearly driven me insane with her defiance, had to literally beat her with a stick till she got better. Now she has 91 corruption. BestGirl
thanks for the railway, i'll definitely try that in yet another new game! Do you maybe also have a tip on how to keep willpower up, or at least not have it fall to insanely low levels? whenever i used too much dominant actions the girls would basically just crumple up and fall into deep negatives which (at least to me) seemed irredeemable

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
combat build. raise funds to buy armor.
armor is life
Yeah that combat armor is crucial initially. I also stumbled into a way to boost my damage output enough to not need the high salary mercs for awhile. The first coil gun or plasma gun that drops I buy ammo for and just use it on my main in the tougher fights. With the aim implant I can hit with it and that's enough extra damage to put enough of a dent in duraplate wearing, plasma wielding enemies when everyone else is still using a rifle. Saves a lot on salaries and I only use it for the tough fights. I still use a rifle for most fights. I don't give coil or plasma guns to any of my mercs initially because I don't want to pay for ammo in every fight (and Bud can't hit the broad side of a barn yet unless he's using a rifle).

I think I also have been putting too much focus on training skills on my main character and not enough emphasis on breaking and then training my slaves. I was finding that by the 3rd month I really hadn't made any progress at all with my slaves. They all loved me, but they all had 80ish willpower and minimal skills.

So I changed my initial focus to spending maximum time breaking Juno's will once I got her respect to 20 and her happiness/affection high enough to be fuckable. She's an advocate so once I've got her willpower negative she's more easily trainable, more likely to gain discipline, and will automatically chip away at the willpower of any new slaves I get making it easier to break them and less likely that they'll be gaining willpower when I'm not focusing on them.

It takes me about 3 weeks to get Juno's willpower negative using just aggressive/dominant seduction and dominant bath options. Bondage would probably be faster except that I didn't take any initial bondage perks so I figured I'd save that for after I take the class and read the books. I only have 1 charm/manipulation perk relevant to Juno (Attractive) so it's slow going at first.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I also stumbled into a way to boost my damage output enough to not need the high salary mercs for awhile. The first coil gun or plasma gun that drops I buy ammo for and just use it on my main in the tougher fights.
Same, yes.
there is a spot where enemies repeatedly respawn where the leader has a decent chance to drop his coilgun.
so i farm him for coilguns. both to equip the party. and because they sell for a lot of money.

Reactions: khumak

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How does the "This girl doesn't have an educational focus, she's currently reading magazines in her room" message mean? It looks like it's implying that I can tell her to study something and she'll raise her stats in her own time, but when I press 'Education' all I can do is give her private lessons.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Same, yes.
there is a spot where enemies repeatedly respawn where the leader has a decent chance to drop his coilgun.
so i farm him for coilguns. both to equip the party. and because they sell for a lot of money.
Yeah the celor forest I think you mean. I do that too. Tier 5 bounties can also drop coil and plasma guns so I do those every day. I actually got a plasma gun before I got my first coil gun in my current game. I wish there were some additional options on the bounties. I'd like to see something like a choice for an "easy bounty" or a "hard bounty" so you could take the easy ones in the early game and guarantee that you can take a hard one later.

Poker is also a huge money maker if you get your gambling and science skill high enough to not require save scumming. I find that with both 60 or higher gambling and 75 or higher science I can win almost 100% of the time at poker without save scumming. At base gambling and science skill I lose about 90% of the time so I don't bother til I've raised my skill.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes