zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly what in the hell am i supposed to do?
I really like the premises, but the grind is INSANE.
i think i spent 10 real life hours by now and havent gotten my slave to a corruption over 36, even including the use of the limited cheating that is possible after some time. i tried checking the wiki and this thread for info, but really, both of those are useless for that purpose. i even restarted after my first two hours because i realised i had heavily misskilled, which immediately forever just ENDS any chance at success in this game, because if you have less than 60 int youre fucked, unless you're willing to grind dialogue for several hours (which obviously no sane person is, even in WoW statgrind is much shorter by now, and we're talking an MMO which people willingly sink thousands of hours into)

i very much like the way death is handled in the game, combat has a decent basis right now, writing and renders are good, some surprisingly cool quests, but good lord, have you played your own game in the free version in the last few months?
its chewy, and the fun part is the girls, not collecting merchandise and eddies from dead random NPCs.
by the girls stats falling faster than people on 911 its honestly pointless to try be a slaver earlygame, and fr, for an adult html game, few people care enough about the battling and loot system to grind up 15 hours worth of stats to finally play. i really thought i was, but its just not fun at the moment.
maybe give any kind of slaving tutorial, hints, tips, anything somewhere in a collected location. please.
this is a bit like corrupted heroines with the amount of stats and variables it throws at you, but over there you have a little .txt in the files telling you the algorithms at work.

and again, i really really like the game, or at least i think so, and i hope this doesnt come along as too negative.
but no idea in hell how i'm supposed to play, and thats frustrating as F
IDont think its jerkoff game! Main thing i like this game its not over after few hours of play. I have played it over 200 hours, and current game what is quite new i have played 30+ hours. its fun to build something lasting. Not just fuck everything that moves. but if you want cheat, that use online save editor, you can get what stats you like. But some game progress like corruption goes up slownly and actually i try to keep it down.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2 news!

I'm happy to announce that MoR's VIRGIN framework has been activated and will be available for testing in the next 0.8.2 Alpha release. This goes hand in hand with the random slaves engine, where virgins are now also available.

Changes
- Lovisa is now an anal and vaginal virgin when purchasing her at Kymanto Hall.
- Michelle is an anal virgin after acquiring her from the Laundry.
- Story slaves feature unique sex renders that you only get to experience once. Currently, Lovisa and Michelle are available.
- The virgin sex system is completely separate from the normal sex system and offers over 5,000 unique words of text.
- The virgin framework is Wife compatible - if you want to wait until after marriage to take your woman's virginity.

NSFW previews below!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I've been meaning to try, but haven't yet is to train up dexterity to see whether that affects how often I get hit in combat. Potentially also work on that for Ansen/Loren/Bud if it has an impact. One of the biggest issues I run into in combat if I'm not save scumming is that Doyle is the only early game merc who can really take a hit with 150 health. It's not uncommon for Ansen/Loren/Bud to get taken out in the first round, potentially even with a single crit if fighting against a plasma wielding opponent.

I haven't played long enough yet to outfit everyone in duraplate so maybe it's no longer an issue at that point, but in combat armor or weave it definitely is. I'm not sure what I think about weave so far. Based on it's stats, it doesn't have much more armor than combat armor, but unlike combat armor it has almost no dex penalty. I've tried testing with both and sometimes it feels like weave is a bit better, but other times I can't really tell the difference. I would think it has basically the same protection as combat armor but that due to the much smaller dex penalty you should get hit less often.

So I think it's probably better to just get the combat armor and save up for duraplate. Weave might be an interesting option though if you planned on trying to save up enough for some of those big investments early on though, since as far as I know you don't have to ever repair merc armor. I did try a game where I skipped combat armor and went straight to weave for everyone and was still able to get weave armor for everyone plus save 15k for my aim implant by day 7. Pretty much wiped me out, but I would think I should be saving a little on stims for everyone. Repair costs for myself are higher, but it seems to need repair less often as well.

Does dexterity make a big enough difference to bother with? Stamina is obviously worth training up for efficiency sake. Not having to get massages constantly every day saves a lot of time to do something useful. The wiki implies that it also affects how much damage you take in combat but I'm not sure how to test that. It does feel like my main is sturdier than all but Doyle after some stamina training with the same armor but I'm just going by feel.

I'm planning to try playing around on the Grimdark level today to force myself to follow a progression that doesn't require any save scumming. That means things like prioritizing the health implant for my main so I'm less likely to ever suffer permanent stat losses in combat, avoiding higher tier fights til I've got the gear to make it likely that nobody will get taken down before the end of combat, starting with high enough charm that socializing doesn't fail 90% of the time, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What are pros and cons of girl with low willpower ?
I don’t know should i break my girl or not
Pros:
-She'll do whatever the hell you want
-Seriously, she'll literally lick a toilet clean.
-No more seduction or charm needed, she'll suck and fuck you as much as you want

Cons:
-She has no individuality
-Her personality is replaced with a mindless "do whatever Master wants"
-Some slaves may have their personal quests locked out if at low willpower, and you'd have to restore their willpower to access those quests

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Been playing on the Grimdark level today and I definitely think it's worthwhile to focus on getting duraplate for everyone asap, at the expense of almost everything else. So far I have not had even one instance of anyone in my party getting taken down in combat with duraplate. I played it a little safer in this play through so far only fighting enemies that carried at worst an assault rifle until after I unlocked Crystal Hills and snagged some duraplate for my main.

I do still think it's important to max out the bedroom and garden pretty much immediately, but I don't bother with the other house upgrades until everyone has combat armor. After that I get the level 1 upgrades for the other rooms before moving on to focus on getting duraplate for everyone. Then I max out my house for those nice permanent bonuses. The bedroom upgrades in particular are huge if your starting charm is less than about 75 because socializing fails so often that you have to waste too much time on massages without that max bedroom regen. I like to do the garden early as well because it's cheap, doesn't take much time, and boosts your food production up to 14 a day pretty much immediately which saves you money on food.

Since combat is the fastest path to wealth initially, I don't bother doing much with slaves at first. I grab Juno because she's free, give her a teddy bear, and do enough dinner dates/walks/etc to get her happiness/affection high enough for free heals and shower blowjobs. After that I just park her in the garden for awhile with morning blowjobs turned on (which she refuses initially, but that boosts her defiance making some bondage punishment sessions easier later).

Once everyone has duraplate you can pretty reliably keep all of the enemies in the city cleared out (with the exception of those 3 duraplate wearing blackguards guarding the bunker) as well as succeed at every random bounty you might get (assuming you have a coil or plasma gun by then for the hardest ones). That gets you a reliable and reasonably high source of income taken care of so you can start focusing on whatever your next priority is.

Without save scumming, I don't think it's worth putting a slave in the arena until you get Aria. She's the only one who can reliably beat an opponent worth more than $100. I tried Rebecca for awhile but she loses to even the easiest opponents some of the time so it's not worth the stat losses IMO.

Aria seems to be able to consistently win against opponents that pay less than $1000 without any training but I have seen her occasionally lose to $1000 opponents, so IMO she really needs further training to really become an arena powerhouse. I have never seen her beat a $1500+ opponent without training her first. Fortunately her discipline is high enough that she makes a great training partner for building the MC's physical skills so you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone that way.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What are pros and cons of girl with low willpower ?
I don’t know should i break my girl or not
It's easier to train a girl with low willpower so I think you'll want to break most if not all of the girls at some point to train them and then decide whether you want them to remain at low willpower or build them back up to high willpower. They're also more likely to gain discipline at low willpower. Several of the best means of increasing discipline center around low willpower/training.

• Explaining chores: By successfully explaining a slave's chores, you have a 15% chance of increasing her Discipline - if it's 49 or lower.
  • Devotional gain: Maintaining a Willpower below 9, Happiness above 60, and Affection that is Loving or higher, provides a 1% daily increase chance - if the slave's Discipline is 59 or lower.
  • Fear: Slaves with 1+ Fear has a 20% chance to increase their Discipline - it it's 79 or lower.
It might help to have more than 1 advocate that you keep separated for managing willpower. Keep 1 with high willpower and the other with low willpower. So you could keep the low willpower advocate at home when you're working on breaking/training and send the high willpower slave off to an academy class or the arena or something and then when you want to boost some slaves willpower you could swap them.

Also as Hargan2 mentioned it kind of bypasses the need to have high charm or manipulation to get her to fuck you which comes in pretty handy if you have like 20 charm/manipulation.

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
I somehow manage to lose money every day despite finances showing a daily +100 income. This happened after I set prostitution room to Luxurious once. Is this a bug?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I somehow manage to lose money every day despite finances showing a daily +100 income. This happened after I set prostitution room to Luxurious once. Is this a bug?
Check if your "Auto Buy Rations" setting is ON (Food section). It's the most common cause for unexplained money shortages.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you left the two kids at the old temple you can give them rations and that will increase affection for any merc or slave in party until they reach amiable.
Lol you just leave them there and go feed them repeatedly? I never thought of doing that. That's cold.

• Wow
Reactions: Space_Cow99
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes