khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you train discipline? Wiki says put her into riding school. Bought best equipment for Amelia, left her in riding school for 100 days and she hasn't gain a single Discipline point.

Only when she developed workaholic she started gaining it.
It looked like these options from the wiki are probably the most effective way but they're all kind of random so IMO you want them all active at the same time to increase your chances:

• Explaining chores: By successfully explaining a slave's chores, you have a 15% chance of increasing her Discipline - if it's 49 or lower.
  • Devotional gain: Maintaining a Willpower below 9, Happiness above 60, and Affection that is Loving or higher, provides a 1% daily increase chance - if the slave's Discipline is 59 or lower.
  • Fear: Slaves with 1+ Fear has a 20% chance to increase their Discipline - it it's 79 or lower.

Fear sounds like it has the best chance of improving it while just maintaining willpower below 9 is probably the least work once you get it there (especially if you have advocates at negative willpower). That's my plan anyway. Juno is kind of a pain to break initially but I figure she'll save me time in the long run once I get her broken. Explaining chores also has the advantage of reducing willpower in addition to the chance at increasing discipline although it kind of tanks her happiness so you probably can't do it every day.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It looked like these options from the wiki are probably the most effective way but they're all kind of random so IMO you want them all active at the same time to increase your chances:

• Explaining chores: By successfully explaining a slave's chores, you have a 15% chance of increasing her Discipline - if it's 49 or lower.
  • Devotional gain: Maintaining a Willpower below 9, Happiness above 60, and Affection that is Loving or higher, provides a 1% daily increase chance - if the slave's Discipline is 59 or lower.
  • Fear: Slaves with 1+ Fear has a 20% chance to increase their Discipline - it it's 79 or lower.

Fear sounds like it has the best chance of improving it while just maintaining willpower below 9 is probably the least work once you get it there (especially if you have advocates at negative willpower). That's my plan anyway. Juno is kind of a pain to break initially but I figure she'll save me time in the long run once I get her broken.
I understand this. But when i'm buying the best equipment at the stables, the game says a slave gets 20% daily to gain Discipline. It doesn't say it has an upper limit, only the wiki implies that the gain's cap is 69.

Amelia had 56. I bought her the best gear (to get 20% gain), left her on Maid job, came back a 100 days later and she was still sitting on 56. This is my problem. That the riding, which requires a large money investment, doesn't seem to work at all AND it doesn't tell you that it has an upper limit on discipline either so i suppose there isn't an upper limit (and shouldn't be unless the game tells so.)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I understand this. But when i'm buying the best equipment at the stables, the game says a slave gets 20% daily to gain Discipline. It doesn't say it has an upper limit, only the wiki implies that the gain's cap is 69.

Amelia had 56. I bought her the best gear (to get 20% gain), left her on Maid job, came back a 100 days later and she was still sitting on 56. This is my problem. That the riding, which requires a large money investment, doesn't seem to work at all AND it doesn't tell you that it has an upper limit on discipline either so i suppose there isn't an upper limit (and shouldn't be unless the game tells so.)
I haven't tried the riding classes yet. It looked to me like an expensive way to kind of passively train up her discipline and physical stats. Kind of like the academy. I could see doing that with a slave you're not actively focusing on training yourself since you have limited time. You can't train a bunch of different slaves every day. I suspect the low willpower/active training options are more effective at raising discipline though. I have definitely seen discipline increases doing that, although I don't think there are any fast ways of doing it. It's going to be slow no matter what you do.

That's why I think getting willpower below 10 as soon as possible and just keeping it there for a good long while is probably a good idea since you'll be passively increasing discipline the longer they stay there. Until I get MC's skills up, I suspect the best option for me to train is going to be domestic skill and sex skills. Maybe get working on some prostitution income if I get their sex skills up a bit until I can read some books/take some classes so I have some skills to actually teach them.

Having a Head Maid with high discipline also sounds like it would be a great way to passively boost the discipline of ALL your slaves. She also needs high domestic skills though. I'm thinking I may try to get Amelia up to par for Head Maid next and see how well that works. She starts off with decent in both without training, but not quite enough in either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
left her on Maid job
I think this is your issue. According to the in-game description of the maid job, it always keeps the slave at home, so the issue is that she likely isn't actually going to the stables. I'll mention this to Grim, as it might be a good idea to make that more clear somehow.

1680893987031.png

• Wow
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think this is your issue. According to the in-game description of the maid job, it always keeps the slave at home, so the issue is that she likely isn't actually going to the stables. I'll mention this to Grim, as it might be a good idea to make that more clear somehow.

View attachment 2528732
Goddamit!!! :cry: I totally forgot that! Thanks for pointing it out!

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My other questions would be after playing this for some time.

How does this auto buy rations work? When i set it anything 'auto' i'm not gettin rations. In fact i always end up with 0. I do have the dollars and i always check the market when i reach 0 to find there is plenty of food. I assumed if i set 'below 49' or 'below 199' that means my stocks will be filled up to those numbers and then the amount my household spend gets bought if the market has any.

But i always end up with 0 unless i manually fill my rations.

The other questions is how to increase corruption in followers and is there a way to increase Strength in followers?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
My other questions would be after playing this for some time.

How does this auto buy rations work? When i set it anything 'auto' i'm not gettin rations. In fact i always end up with 0. I do have the dollars and i always check the market when i reach 0 to find there is plenty of food. I assumed if i set 'below 49' or 'below 199' that means my stocks will be filled up to those numbers and then the amount my household spend gets bought if the market has any.

But i always end up with 0 unless i manually fill my rations.

The other questions is how to increase corruption in followers and is there a way to increase Strength in followers?
Auto-buy should buy the exact amount of rations you consume. So if you have 0 ration income and consume 5 per day, it'll buy 5 and keep you stable. If you have, say, +24 rations from a garden and consume 12, it'll still buy the 12 for you to eat and you'll store the 24 each day, until you reach the set limit (if you have set one). Then it'll stop buying and you'll switch to eating 12 and storing the excess 12. It's weird that you keep losing rations with auto-buy on, could you post a save?

The follower questions I'm not sure about, I think corruption can be raised by having a floor crawler and possibly by having sex with the female followers, but I'm not sure. Strength might be raise-able through training, but again, not sure. More stat training stuff might come with the 0.8.3 combat rework, but I can't speak for Grim's plans.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how to boost homeschool education training points? some slaves can have up to 2-3 point per training, others can only go 1-2 per training, why that?
I imagine that results for most part from their traits. fx. 'Warriorress' :
Clip from MoR-Wiki again: "
Wariorress
Your slave has a natural talent for combat and raises her Melee and Ranged weapon skills much faster than ordinary girls. She also receive a +3 damage bonus while in combat. "
This is not really realistic. It takes way too much effort to develop that trait.
Much easier to just train her until 70ish ranged combat. then put her in your team to fight.
also make sure to set rolls to 1d100 to make crits much more likely.
every time she crits her attack roll she will get +1 ranged combat level

also. ranged and melee combat is not home schooling.
it is training, which is a completely different segment that works on different mechanics. (you can only train twice per day. while you can home school more than twice. training always includes training the MC, and optionally includes one slave. home schooling is the MC teaching the slave. training can cause injuries)

Reactions: tsap

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Auto-buy should buy the exact amount of rations you consume. So if you have 0 ration income and consume 5 per day, it'll buy 5 and keep you stable. If you have, say, +24 rations from a garden and consume 12, it'll still buy the 12 for you to eat and you'll store the 24 each day, until you reach the set limit (if you have set one). Then it'll stop buying and you'll switch to eating 12 and storing the excess 12. It's weird that you keep losing rations with auto-buy on, could you post a save?

The follower questions I'm not sure about, I think corruption can be raised by having a floor crawler and possibly by having sex with the female followers, but I'm not sure. Strength might be raise-able through training, but again, not sure. More stat training stuff might come with the 0.8.3 combat rework, but I can't speak for Grim's plans.
If you train martial there is a small chance that you will increase strength or dex. I think on a crit result. You can increase Loren's and Enya's corruption by demanding sex from them when you have the option for sex, i.e. affection high enough.

edit: So as not to confuse, the training I'm talking about is when interacting with the follower in activities/train skills in Manage/Household pages. You can either train martial or education.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hargan2

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can easily raise corruption via bondage. Pretty much anything involving inflicting pain will raise it (but make sure she maintains positive arousal). I think having higher flagellation skill increases the chance for a corruption increase. I think you can also get it during seduction with domination and/or aggressive petting but I'm not sure on that and I don't think it's as likely as you can get in a bondage session. I think Hard fucking also raises it, especially if you picked the big dick trait at the beginning.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You can easily raise corruption via bondage. Pretty much anything involving inflicting pain will raise it (but make sure she maintains positive arousal). I think having higher flagellation skill increases the chance for a corruption increase. I think you can also get it during seduction with domination and/or aggressive petting but I'm not sure on that and I don't think it's as likely as you can get in a bondage session. I think Hard fucking also raises it, especially if you picked the big dick trait at the beginning.
Wait, you can do bondage with the female issids/mercs? Wow, I am out of touch. I really need to stop writing for the game and actually play sit down and play it again :ROFLMAO: (maybe after I finish my current project... yeah... I definitely won't start another one immediately...)

Reactions: mrttao

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's weird that you keep losing rations with auto-buy on, could you post a save?
I just started a new game, hired 3 followers, set my Auto Buy Rations to Yes (Always), Daily ration income = 0. Slept and lost 6 food.

So my bold assumption is that the game doesn't actually takes follower food consumption into consideration while they do actually consume 2rt/day/person? Maybe a line in the Food section of the overview that followers consume 2rt/day perhaps would be nice.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I just started a new game, hired 3 followers, set my Auto Buy Rations to Yet (Always), Daily ration income = only, slept and lost 6 food.

So my bold assumption is that the game doesn't actually takes follower food consumption into consideration while they do actually consume 2rt/day/person?
What happens if you sleep again? The first day the count will be off because I think it does the calculation in the morning, i.e. before you hired the extra mouths to feed. If you're still losing food, then there's def a bug. I'll do some experiments of my own.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What happens if you sleep again? The first day the count will be off because I think it does the calculation in the morning, i.e. before you hired the extra mouths to feed. If you're still losing food, then there's def a bug. I'll do some experiments of my own.
It still says 0 consumption the next day all the same. But food gets dropping. 6 per day if i have 3 followers.

Edit.: Maybe a line in the Food section of the overview that followers consume 2rt/day perhaps would be nice and that auto buyage do not cover their consuption. It does cover player consumption. Just not followers. And i'm not sure what is the case with non-active slaves. I assume the same deal because i do remember i kept losing more than 10 which shouldn't be possible with just followers. Was stupid of me again. Of course it's possible. Hire them and not assign as followers. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It still says 0 consumption the next day all the same. But food gets dropping. 6 per day if i have 3 followers.

Edit.: Maybe a line in the Food section of the overview that followers consume 2rt/day perhaps would be nice and that auto buyage do not cover their consuption. It does cover player consuption. Just not followers.
That's def not intended behavior as far as I'm aware, I'm letting Grim know. It should feed the whole household. I've also reproduced it in a new save on my end, so it's definitely bugged. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's def not intended behavior as far as I'm aware, I'm letting Grim know. It should feed the whole household. I've also reproduced it in a new save on my end, so it's definitely bugged. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Gladly. Buut please do tell that for the sake of clarity add a line in the Food overview that each hired person costs 2rt/day as well?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wait, you can do bondage with the female issids/mercs? Wow, I am out of touch. I really need to stop writing for the game and actually play sit down and play it again :ROFLMAO: (maybe after I finish my current project... yeah... I definitely won't start another one immediately...)
Ahh I was thinking about slaves. Didn't realize you were talking about mercs. Probably floor crawlers for the guys and I assume fucking the female mercs would work as well. I haven't tried to boost that on my mercs yet. Maybe gaming/dinner party sessions with slaves assigned to provide sex during the event as well?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Gladly. Buut please do tell that for the sake of clarity add a line in the Food overview that each hired person costs 2rt/day as well?
What exactly do you mean? The food costs for all non-slave servants (mercenaries, issids, etc) are detailed under the economy tab, and the total food consumption is also displayed. Is that not enough? Or do you mean something else and I'm dumb?
1680898886960.png
1680898994500.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What exactly do you mean? The food costs for all non-slave servants (mercenaries, issids, etc) are detailed under the economy tab, and the total food consumption is also displayed. Is that not enough? Or do you mean something else and I'm dumb?
View attachment 2528937
View attachment 2528966
Oh there it is! Never mind then :geek::whistle::coffee: What i meant is that for me the obvious place to check food consumption was, well, the Food section :sneaky:

Reactions: Hargan2

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I was able to get both Juno and Amelia to negative willpower by week 3 focusing on making sure I fuck both of them every day. Amelia is extremely easy to get there. Juno is quite a bit harder.

It did reduce how much killing and training I could do but I was still able to complete a bounty every day and also do 2 arena battles every day so the money and influence were still reasonable. So at that point I can finally start training both of them. I actually found aggressive/sadistic seduction more effective at reducing willpower than bondage, but that might be just a matter of low skill level and zero bondage related purchases so far.

So far I'm not finding bondage very useful at low skill level for anything other than initial "anal training". Most girls won't do anal during seduction unless you've gone there once during a bondage session first.

Focusing on those 2 initially is actually working out fairly well anyway since if I don't take a loan out, it takes me about 3 weeks to earn enough money for 4 suits of duraplate plus the aim implant. Ayden comes with duraplate already so I don't need to buy a 5th suit for awhile, although at some point I'll want a stealth suit for my slaves.

So Juno initially takes on gardening and floor crawler duty and Amelia picks up maid and head maid duty. I might make Juno a pantry girl eventually but her domestic skill is pathetic initially. So in the mean time she can make my mercs happy.

I'm still thinking Mai-Lynn might make the most sense as my 3rd slave since she's already got low willpower and close to max gardening skill. So she's the first slave I can get who is already close to being able to completely max out in the "job" I want her to do eventually (gardening). Rebecca and Aria will both be a pain to break until I take the bondage class and read the bondage books so I think I'll probably hold off on those 2 for a bit and work on some of the easier slaves first.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes