dmmt

May 8, 2020
I extracted it to a different drive from the download file, and am running it from within the extracted directory.

Now I will grant that this extraction seems odd in comparison to normally. It extracts to a directory file labeled PUBLIC. OK, I just noted that the 1st subdirectory, is STILL labeled with the .zip extension. I'll try a 2nd extraction I guess?????

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I extracted it to a different drive from the download file, and am running it from within the extracted directory
Are you trying to run this from within AppData? Just don't. That is under 'special care' by your OS. Just place the directory outside the whole thing. Preferably not even on C: but if you only have a C:, just outside everything. Why are there %'s in the folder name. Rename it without any weird charaters.

And yes, you are trying to run from within the .zip file. Just look at the address.

Reactions: GD-studios

dmmt

May 8, 2020
No I am not running it from within appdata.

As ALWAYS, with every game I DL and extract frrom the web, it goes on my E drive, an external SSD, and in the directory E:\LZ. If necessary, I create a subdirectory nmatching the games name, and then extract to it. Else, the zip upon extraction, creates a subdirectory matching the games name. THIS time, the extraction from the initial DL, created a subdirectory PUBLIC. So I have E:\LZ\Public\MoR_0815b(Public).zip\Masters of Raana

I had not noted the .zip extension after the 1st extraction until just now.

EDIT: Performing a 2nd extraction works. It now overwrote (updated???), the previous installations folder, and opens the new version. I've never had to extract a 2nd time, after extracting from the original DL file.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
From the Discord:

GrimDarkToday at 5:45 AM

GrimDark and Masters of Raana

Not that long ago, Masters of Raana celebrated its 18th month birthday. All those months have been a very interesting journey together with an absolutely AWESOME community. The steady support, both in terms of subscriptions, which has enabled me to divert more than just my free time into this project, and the continuous stream of feedback and content has also helped us to quickly expand the world of Raana into a state I couldn’t even imagine back in early 2022. Dabbling with MoR, working two jobs and the chores of running a household has not been an easy task, however. So, after a recent conversation with my boss, I've made the decision to take a long leave of absence before the end of this year so that I can focus 100% of my energy on what I love the most – creating games in sexy, alien worlds. After observing the steady flow of subscriptions for the past months, I think it's a relatively stable career path that'll not only give me the opportunity to pursue my dreams, but also provide the community with what they want: a cool game with more content, faster. Waiting until the turn of the year also enables me to build a "rainy-day" fund and make a clean exit from the company I'm currently employed at. I'll post another update when I do make the switch over to MoR, including a better feature plan. May the Moons bless you!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yeah, GD has been absoloutely awesome. Responsive, and his idea for the world, I told him long ago, reminded of the world of GOR from Norman Howard.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, GD has been absoloutely awesome. Responsive, and his idea for the world, I told him long ago, reminded of the world of GOR from Norman Howard.
Norman Howard? OK. (I have 'always' thought Gor was created by John Norman whose books I once tended to read.)

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
This is really good.
Couple suggestions if u take them :
make a shortcut for the incense somewhere ? The amount of clicking to do it daily is a bit silly ^^
And a "last target" button in fights would be nifty too

Kudo's o/

Reactions: GD-studios

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
This is really good.
Couple suggestions if u take them :
make a shortcut for the incense somewhere ? The amount of clicking to do it daily is a bit silly ^^
And a "last target" button in fights would be nifty too

Kudo's o/
Interesting. I have never once in all my playthroughs clicked on the incense button. Does it make much of a difference? For $4 a day it never seemed worth it to me

Reactions: JaxMan

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
when using a public version of the game. you can edit by using notepad++ or other's and changing this value: "if $invhold is 0" to "if $invhold is 25" or "50". you get more content otherwise blocked by pay walls.

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
when using a public version of the game. you can edit by using notepad++ or other's and changing this value: "if $invhold is 0" to "if $invhold is 25" or "50". you get more content otherwise blocked by pay walls.
Doesn't work for the Tier 2 slave, the Tier 2 quest or the random slaves. You need the 1 GB archive for that. Doing this hack only gives you the cheat starting templates which you can get from the save editor anyway. I just tested myself.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Another feature coming in 0.8.1.6 is something that's actually long overdue: an advanced and fully rendered butt plug framework.

- One unique wardrobe scene per slave.
- Three different butt plugs that you can buy at Devious Tools.
- Dialogues based on butt plug size, willpower, corruption and many other factors.
- An advanced script that can give butt plug wearers buffs/debuffs in various Attributes based on Corruption, master love, anal wear and the randomness factor.
- Girls with active duties (school, jobs) will suffer heavier anal wear than those who're just lingering at home as sex slaves.
- Other smaller dialogue changes, escape risk factors, arousal scripts etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Who is the new girl and how can you acquire her?
Dakota is Amiee's sister. Their shop is at Stokke Hills. You probably met them already. The only thing changed is that now you can actually get your hands on the younger one. You can now discuss with Aimee a bit and she will explain the details.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dakota is Amiee's sister. Their shop is at Stokke Hills. You probably met them already. The only thing changed is that now you can actually get your hands on the younger one. You can now discuss with Aimee a bit and she will explain the details.
I invested max capacity at the shop and I do not know how to acquire her or proceed further, I have the tier 4 alpha that was released a day ago.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes