tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Do you have any plans to expand the content of current slaves? What is in the game is great, but imo it would be better if there are more quest and new scenes if you are a bad guy. As a good guy you get access to a quest and can eventually marry them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found another bug in MoR_0816A3(Tier4+). Spending time with Bud no longer seems to count towards his attention whore trait. So you're stuck at 0/10 no matter what you do with him now. It does still boost his happiness and affection.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Found another bug in MoR_0816A3(Tier4+). Spending time with Bud no longer seems to count towards his attention whore trait. So you're stuck at 0/10 no matter what you do with him now. It does still boost his happiness and affection.
Can you blame him? He's pissed about his results in that poll on Discord.

Edit: works fine in my game, btw. Are you doing the "Activities > Spend some time together" event?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Can you blame him? He's pissed about his results in that poll on Discord.

Edit: works fine in my game, btw. Are you doing the "Activities > Spend some time together" event?
Yeah. I only did it twice but he was still at 0/10 after that. Maybe it works if you don't wait til he's at 0? Not sure. I ignored him til I was done with my house upgrades.

I don't use him very long anyway usually but he seemed more viable after the combat revamp so I was thinking about using him longer this time.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Yeah. I only did it twice but he was still at 0/10 after that. Maybe it works if you don't wait til he's at 0? Not sure. I ignored him til I was done with my house upgrades.

I don't use him very long anyway usually but he seemed more viable after the combat revamp so I was thinking about using him longer this time.
His AT-whore trait can go down to a negative value so it might be that. Just keep spamming events and it should eventually go up above 0.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
His AT-whore trait can go down to a negative value so it might be that. Just keep spamming events and it should eventually go up above 0.
Ahh nice. Ok that most likely explains my issue. He was probably at like negative 5 or something and it just displayed 0.

Maybe you're experiencing that new Malevolent-Brawler-Bloodthirsty triangle of horror?
Yeah I think some combination of this is what's going on. I just got Aria and she can beat legendary opponents right from the get go with no training. Never had her win those before. I like :)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure if I've just gotten lucky so far in the current version but I think the combat revamp may have made the arena a bit more consistent for the slaves. Rebecca has not lost a single battle so far against opponents that I usually had to save scum in previous versions. I typically pit her against veterans. I haven't gotten far enough to try Aria yet. Or maybe it's just the fact that I switched to realistic dice.

The combat revamp has been a bit of a mixed blessing to me so far. On the one hand, having the toughest battles focus fire on the strongest means that low health mercs are now viable since they never get hit in those fights. So yes you can take Rifle Savant in the arena now, or Bud. The down side is that unless I'm missing something, the toughest tier 6 bounties are no longer worth doing unless you want guaranteed stat losses every day. Tier 5 and below is still fine.

If you pick up a top tier merc early on who brings his own duraplate armor you can also skip buying any armor for anyone for a long time if you want since for the toughest fights, your top tier is the only one who will ever be hit.

IMO we need some kind of mechanic to have the person who is being focus fired on take cover or have one of the other people "guard" him and thus take the bullet intended for him. 150 or even 200 health is not surviveable in a tier 6 bounty if everyone is targeting the same person. I haven't gotten to the tier 6 bounties yet in this latest version so maybe there's been a change I don't know about.
Oddly enough, I've been taking the tier-6 bounties lately as the ones with only two opponents are easy enough, and I've found my 'A-Team' of Rebecca, Ayden, Space Marine, Felix and myself can take out the worst of them, the ones with where the bounty is as good as the Black Gunner and there's an Elite Soldier and two others as well. I've not gone down since my first couple tries, I think he changed some things and perhaps I just ran into crits at the first and didn't realize it.

For one thing they're not firing first anymore, so that combination firing four auto-hit plasma guns and Ayden's first volley is enough to take out the bounty with some left over for the Black Gunner. That means I only have to take one Plasma hit and with all the goodies I have that can be managed.

One thing though, it's rough on your armor, my Quartermaster Averill can't keep up. I've had to stop by Westside armor at least twice to get repairs when getting back-to-back tier-6 toughies.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oddly enough, I've been taking the tier-6 bounties lately as the ones with only two opponents are easy enough, and I've found my 'A-Team' of Rebecca, Ayden, Space Marine, Felix and myself can take out the worst of them, the ones with where the bounty is as good as the Black Gunner and there's an Elite Soldier and two others as well. I've not gone down since my first couple tries, I think he changed some things and perhaps I just ran into crits at the first and didn't realize it.

For one thing they're not firing first anymore, so that combination firing four auto-hit plasma guns and Ayden's first volley is enough to take out the bounty with some left over for the Black Gunner. That means I only have to take one Plasma hit and with all the goodies I have that can be managed.

One thing though, it's rough on your armor, my Quartermaster Averill can't keep up. I've had to stop by Westside armor at least twice to get repairs when getting back-to-back tier-6 toughies.
I'll have to give it a try later. I've been reloading if I get the hardest bounty and only doing the tier 6 bounties if it's less than 3 opponents. I currently only have 2 top tier mercs so I don't have the damage output to take down the hardest bounty yet. I'm running with Ayden, Blackguard, Dexter, and Bud. Bud's aim isn't high enough to use anything but a rifle so far.

I've been playing around more with the options on Aria in the arena and it seems like she's almost, but not quite good enough to reliably take on the toughest opponents in the arena without save scumming. From what I've noticed there are 3 separate dice rolls for the slaves in the arena. The first one is if you talk to them there's a chance to "encourage" them which gives them a bonus in the next fight. The next dice roll happens after you pick the opponent but before the fight actually starts and that one gives you another bonus if you succeed. Then the third dice check is the actual fight.

The first dice check is based on your charm I think. Not sure about the 2nd one, I think that one is pure luck.

If I pass only 1 of the first 2 dice checks then it's about a 50/50 chance that Aria can beat Raven (with no training, and no weapons). If I succceed at both of the first 2 dice checks then she almost always can beat Raven. If I fail both of the first 2 dice checks then it requires extensive save scumming for her to beat Raven (she fails more than 90% of the time). Not sure if there's a point where her stats would be good enough not to need the bonus from the first 2 dice checks, but defeating Raven is an average of more than $3000 a day just for that 1 fight. It's also about 80 influence if you're trying to grind out 10k to do the 2 big investments in the general store and the weapon store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'll have to give it a try later. I've been reloading if I get the hardest bounty and only doing the tier 6 bounties if it's less than 3 opponents. I currently only have 2 top tier mercs so I don't have the damage output to take down the hardest bounty yet. I'm running with Ayden, Blackguard, Dexter, and Bud. Bud's aim isn't high enough to use anything but a rifle so far.

I've been playing around more with the options on Aria in the arena and it seems like she's almost, but not quite good enough to reliably take on the toughest opponents in the arena without save scumming. From what I've noticed there are 3 separate dice rolls for the slaves in the arena. The first one is if you talk to them there's a chance to "encourage" them which gives them a bonus in the next fight. The next dice roll happens after you pick the opponent but before the fight actually starts and that one gives you another bonus if you succeed. Then the third dice check is the actual fight.

The first dice check is based on your charm I think. Not sure about the 2nd one, I think that one is pure luck.

If I pass only 1 of the first 2 dice checks then it's about a 50/50 chance that Aria can beat Raven (with no training, and no weapons). If I succceed at both of the first 2 dice checks then she almost always can beat Raven. If I fail both of the first 2 dice checks then it requires extensive save scumming for her to beat Raven (she fails more than 90% of the time). Not sure if there's a point where her stats would be good enough not to need the bonus from the first 2 dice checks, but defeating Raven is an average of more than $3000 a day just for that 1 fight. It's also about 80 influence if you're trying to grind out 10k to do the 2 big investments in the general store and the weapon store.
Thanks for the info, I always 'Encourage' Aria first thing I do and usually succeed. My experience with the Arena slavegirl battles is recently I lost the potential auto-win for $700, now the best I can do is $600 and I lost that one once, though now I know it was probably because I failed the 'Encourage' first. I don't think Aria is best suited for the Arena anymore, she's neither Bloodthirsty, Malevolent or a Brawler. Mae is two of those, a Bloodthirsty Bitch, so currently I'm training her up to take Aria's place.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the info, I always 'Encourage' Aria first thing I do and usually succeed. My experience with the Arena slavegirl battles is recently I lost the potential auto-win for $700, now the best I can do is $600 and I lost that one once, though now I know it was probably because I failed the 'Encourage' first. I don't think Aria is best suited for the Arena anymore, she's neither Bloodthirsty, Malevolent or a Brawler. Mae is two of those, a Bloodthirsty Bitch, so currently I'm training her up to take Aria's place.
I think some of those are random. In my current game the only combat related perks Aria has are Malevolent (which I think she always gets) and Steel Maiden which she sometimes doesn't get. Rebecca's combat perks in my current game are Malevolent, Tough, and Warrioress and Aria is definitely able to beat opponents much stronger than Rebecca in my game. I tried some save scumming with Rebecca and she couldn't beat any of the Heroic opponents without extensive save scumming and couldn't beat any of the legendary no matter how much save scumming I tried.

I have definitely seen Rebecca get Steel Maiden sometimes but not this time. I hardly ever seem to get Brawler on anyone. Nobody has it in my current game, although I don't have everyone yet.

Edit: Oh wow your Aria doesn't even have Malevolent? Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen her without that.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think some of those are random. In my current game the only combat related perks Aria has are Malevolent (which I think she always gets) and Steel Maiden which she sometimes doesn't get. Rebecca's combat perks in my current game are Malevolent, Tough, and Warrioress and Aria is definitely able to beat opponents much stronger than Rebecca in my game. I tried some save scumming with Rebecca and she couldn't beat any of the Heroic opponents without extensive save scumming and couldn't beat any of the legendary no matter how much save scumming I tried.

I have definitely seen Rebecca get Steel Maiden sometimes but not this time. I hardly ever seem to get Brawler on anyone. Nobody has it in my current game, although I don't have everyone yet.

Edit: Oh wow your Aria doesn't even have Malevolent? Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen her without that.
No, my Aria is Perverted, Steel Maiden, Perfectionist, Techie, Advocate. She was a Feminist but not anymore.

Interestingly the wiki lists her auto-traits as:

Character Traits
  • Feminist
  • Advocate
  • Steel Maiden
  • Jaded

Mine was never Jaded, but as I look at the "?" for some reason she's damn near Shy (30 on that continuum). She's also made progress on 'Workaholic' and now that she's back from the Arena I can finish that off. I did notice that the Arena stops lowering Corruption at 60, she was at that level for hundreds of days and it didn't drop any more.

Jun 2, 2021
Just a little note :

If you protect Lovisa virgin anal and vaginal statuts, but lower her willpower and have her act as a pleasure slave during an event you arrange, you get the same description of her being used as with any other girl, however somehow she is still a virgin afterward.

also another scenario :
test.jpg

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Here's a couple interesting things I learned on the above subjects. First I took on a Tier 6 2900-3000 coin bounty which means the five opponents with a bounty and Black Gunner with plasma and duraplate and an Elite Soldier with a coilgun and duraplate along with the other two. It went badly, I went down, but otherwise we pulled it out. I lost just one Charisma from the battle so the next day I went to the Doctor's Hall to get my point back as my Charisma was now 84 and I ended up with 89 Charisma! Yeah, you can't get surgery if your Charisma is already 85 but when you get it with 84 Charisma you still get five points and end up with 89.

Another thing I learned is Mae with Bloodthirsty and Malevolent makes a much more profitable Arena Gladiatorix than Aria despite having barely half her skills. Aria was only getting 600 or so for the auto-win bounties whereas Mae is getting auto-wins in the 900-1100 range.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a couple interesting things I learned on the above subjects. First I took on a Tier 6 2900-3000 coin bounty which means the five opponents with a bounty and Black Gunner with plasma and duraplate and an Elite Soldier with a coilgun and duraplate along with the other two. It went badly, I went down, but otherwise we pulled it out. I lost just one Charisma from the battle so the next day I went to the Doctor's Hall to get my point back as my Charisma was now 84 and I ended up with 89 Charisma! Yeah, you can't get surgery if your Charisma is already 85 but when you get it with 84 Charisma you still get five points and end up with 89.
Nice. I've been meaning to test that and never got around to it. Personally, I don't consider the stat loss to be worth it for a bounty so I've been turning down the 5 opponent tier 6 bounties but all of the others are doable. I don't think it's possible to win the toughest one without losses barring extreme luck.

One thing I did notice with the combat revamp is that Ayden works great as a tank for a pretty long time. I didn't bother picking up any other top tier mercs until I started seeing tier 6 bounties because I knew there was a 100% chance that Ayden was going to be the one being shot at in the arena and the bounties and I still did enough damage that the Stokke Hills raiders were not a problem for Bud/Dexter.

Another thing I learned is Mae with Bloodthirsty and Malevolent makes a much more profitable Arena Gladiatorix than Aria despite having barely half her skills. Aria was only getting 600 or so for the auto-win bounties whereas Mae is getting auto-wins in the 900-1100 range.
Yeah I could definitely see perks making a big difference for that. In my game Aria can consistently beat Raven now but only if I succeed with at least 1 of the first 2 dice checks prior to the fight. With zero save scumming she sometimes loses to heroic opponents if I fail both of the first 2 dice checks and almost always loses to legendary if I fail both, but my Aria only has 2 perks relevant to combat. If she had a 3rd one I could see her being an auto win for Raven.

For me Aria wins veteran fights 100% of the time even if I fail both of the first 2 skill checks. Rebecca is more of a problem. She loses even the $100 fights some of the time if I fail the first 2 skill checks. If I save scum then she can reliably beat the veteran who uses fists and can occasionally beat heroic but not legendary.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nice. I've been meaning to test that and never got around to it. Personally, I don't consider the stat loss to be worth it for a bounty so I've been turning down the 5 opponent tier 6 bounties but all of the others are doable. I don't think it's possible to win the toughest one without losses barring extreme luck.
My 'A-Team' can reliably take down the 2900-3k tier-sixers, that one combat I went down was an abberration amongst a dozen or two that I've won without loss. That's Rebecca (Bitch Warrioress 130 RC), Space Marine (150 RC), Ayden ('nuff said), Felix (110 RC) and me (181 RC). All with plasma guns/duraplate excepting Ayden of course.

Currently I'm taking out four girls to take out the 2400-2600 tier-sixers as it's only two opponents and one or two of my girls will be using coilguns at this juncture.

Yeah I could definitely see perks making a big difference for that. In my game Aria can consistently beat Raven now but only if I succeed with at least 1 of the first 2 dice checks prior to the fight. With zero save scumming she sometimes loses to heroic opponents if I fail both of the first 2 dice checks and almost always loses to legendary if I fail both, but my Aria only has 2 perks relevant to combat. If she had a 3rd one I could see her being an auto win for Raven.

For me Aria wins veteran fights 100% of the time even if I fail both of the first 2 skill checks. Rebecca is more of a problem. She loses even the $100 fights some of the time if I fail the first 2 skill checks. If I save scum then she can reliably beat the veteran who uses fists and can occasionally beat heroic but not legendary.
Thanks for the info, what I mostly pay attention to is how much cash they get and whether I can beat them every time (numbers add up to over a hundred on the dice success results).

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My 'A-Team' can reliably take down the 2900-3k tier-sixers, that one combat I went down was an abberration amongst a dozen or two that I've won without loss. That's Rebecca (Bitch Warrioress 130 RC), Space Marine (150 RC), Ayden ('nuff said), Felix (110 RC) and me (181 RC). All with plasma guns/duraplate excepting Ayden of course.

Currently I'm taking out four girls to take out the 2400-2600 tier-sixers as it's only two opponents and one or two of my girls will be using coilguns at this juncture.
Nice. None of my people are anywhere near that trained yet but will have to try them again when they've gained some stats. I haven't tried using Rebecca as one of my main combat people that might be an interesting option for increased damage when I'm willing to pay for the ammo. I just grabbed all the top tiers once my passive income reached about $2k a day.

Thanks for the info, what I mostly pay attention to is how much cash they get and whether I can beat them every time (numbers add up to over a hundred on the dice success results).
Yeah I normally don't save scum the arena. This play through was just kind of a test run to see how the combat revamp affected it. Normally I only pick an opponent that a slave has a 100% chance to beat, which means for me usually Aria is the first slave I even bother to put into the arena.

I think Rebecca is probably safe for the ordinary skill opponents after the combat revamp but the earnings for that degrades to $100 pretty quickly so she's barely covering the entry fee if that's all you're using her for. So far for me she has never started with good enough perks to beat the veterans 100% of the time.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nice. None of my people are anywhere near that trained yet but will have to try them again when they've gained some stats. I haven't tried using Rebecca as one of my main combat people that might be an interesting option for increased damage when I'm willing to pay for the ammo. I just grabbed all the top tiers once my passive income reached about $2k a day.
Rebecca has been one of my mainstays since I first bought her, Lord knows how many iterations ago. At first every Rebecca I got was a Workaholic and (eventually at least) a Perfectionist, so training her was real easy. Not as easy was cleaning up the messes she'd make when I made her Head Maid as she'd bully the poor little strumpets horribly I guess and they were so unhappy about it.

This one didn't have Workaholic so I wasn't tempted to make her Head Maid (had to use Piper as no other early girls had the Discipline) but she still made a premium combat slave.

Yeah I normally don't save scum the arena. This play through was just kind of a test run to see how the combat revamp affected it. Normally I only pick an opponent that a slave has a 100% chance to beat, which means for me usually Aria is the first slave I even bother to put into the arena.

I think Rebecca is probably safe for the ordinary skill opponents after the combat revamp but the earnings for that degrades to $100 pretty quickly so she's barely covering the entry fee if that's all you're using her for. So far for me she has never started with good enough perks to beat the veterans 100% of the time.
I wonder sometimes if I train them too much before I send them to the Arena. The Arena itself trains to a point and you're paying for it so I wonder if just sending a promising but untrained girl like Mae was before I did anything with her is best from a cost-effectiveness standpoint. Can you ever get decent cash out of those lowest-tier opponents like Firefly if you're on kinda the same level?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Rebecca has been one of my mainstays since I first bought her, Lord knows how many iterations ago. At first every Rebecca I got was a Workaholic and (eventually at least) a Perfectionist, so training her was real easy. Not as easy was cleaning up the messes she'd make when I made her Head Maid as she'd bully the poor little strumpets horribly I guess and they were so unhappy about it.

This one didn't have Workaholic so I wasn't tempted to make her Head Maid (had to use Piper as no other early girls had the Discipline) but she still made a premium combat slave.
I haven't had much luck with the workaholic trait. Usually in my games nobody has it. I have had games where I made Rebecca the head maid but I think Mai-Lynn is a better fit since I'm going to pick her up early to be my gardener anyway and she's got both the discipline and the domestic skills right from the get go to make a decent head maid without the bitch penalty. Her domestic skill is not high enough at first to get bonuses but since you're going to send her off to the academy once her gardening hits 80, that will also train her domestic up. So I tend to pump her stamina up to 80 as soon as I get her and also pump her respect up to 20 before she hits 80 gardening. Then I start working on Rebecca.

I wonder sometimes if I train them too much before I send them to the Arena. The Arena itself trains to a point and you're paying for it so I wonder if just sending a promising but untrained girl like Mae was before I did anything with her is best from a cost-effectiveness standpoint. Can you ever get decent cash out of those lowest-tier opponents like Firefly if you're on kinda the same level?
Yeah I'm kind of wondering if the intent was that you would extensively train a slave prior to sending her to the arena or whether you were expected to just drop her in there with no training. In my experience the no training option either makes save scumming mandatory or yields minimal rewards unless you start with Aria. If I put Rebecca into the arena immediately she can reliably beat the ordinary skill opponents if I succeed at encouraging her but not if I don't. Which means the maximum I'm guaranteed to earn is $100 unless I save scum. She can beat Firefly pretty consistently without save scumming but not 100% so over time she's going to lose stats if I don't save scum that. Firefly starts at $800 but she quickly degrades to $400 and that's the toughest opponent I have ever seen Rebecca beat somewhat reliably. Prior to the combat revamp that was also the toughest opponent Aria could beat 100% of the time in my games. After the combat revamp she's stronger.

I suppose you could wait til you randomly get a slave with something like malevolent + brawler + steel maiden but that might never happen. Maybe it doesn't matter if you train a slave up to like 150 melee but I have never tried that. I also have no idea what effect it might have to train one up to high dex or strength.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't had much luck with the workaholic trait. Usually in my games nobody has it. I have had games where I made Rebecca the head maid but I think Mai-Lynn is a better fit since I'm going to pick her up early to be my gardener anyway and she's got both the discipline and the domestic skills right from the get go to make a decent head maid without the bitch penalty. Her domestic skill is not high enough at first to get bonuses but since you're going to send her off to the academy once her gardening hits 80, that will also train her domestic up. So I tend to pump her stamina up to 80 as soon as I get her and also pump her respect up to 20 before she hits 80 gardening. Then I start working on Rebecca.
I will try out Mai-Lynn myself when I restart. That was going to be when Juno got to 130 Gardening but that came and went as I figured after all the work (almost 1k days of training!) grinding her up there I might at least get to enjoy some of the benefits. That and the fact that the new material (Dakota!) required some investment and I wanted to see it ASAP as she's a little cutie.

Now I'm up to 55 INT and will probably play this out so I can do the courses and books to see what my final stats look like then. I'm going to wait until 70 INT I think.

Yeah I'm kind of wondering if the intent was that you would extensively train a slave prior to sending her to the arena or whether you were expected to just drop her in there with no training. In my experience the no training option either makes save scumming mandatory or yields minimal rewards unless you start with Aria. If I put Rebecca into the arena immediately she can reliably beat the ordinary skill opponents if I succeed at encouraging her but not if I don't. Which means the maximum I'm guaranteed to earn is $100 unless I save scum. She can beat Firefly pretty consistently without save scumming but not 100% so over time she's going to lose stats if I don't save scum that. Firefly starts at $800 but she quickly degrades to $400 and that's the toughest opponent I have ever seen Rebecca beat somewhat reliably. Prior to the combat revamp that was also the toughest opponent Aria could beat 100% of the time in my games. After the combat revamp she's stronger.
Long ago I recall reading that the most important stats for the Arena slavegirls were MC, Strength, Dexterity and Health, with Acrobatics and Dancing helping somehow too. This Aria I sent in with ~70 MC, 70 Strength and 120 Dex due to 100 acrobatics and Dancing. She had none of the specials outside she'd made Steel Maiden, and the results were the best I could do on a regular basis was about 700 coin a fight for the autowin.

I suppose you could wait til you randomly get a slave with something like malevolent + brawler + steel maiden but that might never happen. Maybe it doesn't matter if you train a slave up to like 150 melee but I have never tried that. I also have no idea what effect it might have to train one up to high dex or strength.
You can get some surprisingly good ones show up for auction sometimes. They all seem to be so old though, I don't want any 30+ slavegirls, I want to form the freshest fuckmeat. We need more teenaged sluts for sale!

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes