dmmt

May 8, 2020
Norman Howard? OK. (I have 'always' thought Gor was created by John Norman whose books I once tended to read.)

You are of couorse correct...my bad. (Imma blame IJD...Insufficient Java Disorder, for a sometimes failing memory. At least, thats my story, and I'm sticking to it!)

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Doesn't work for the Tier 2 slave, the Tier 2 quest or the random slaves. You need the 1 GB archive for that. Doing this hack only gives you the cheat starting templates which you can get from the save editor anyway. I just tested myself.
it does work. Idk if he changed something in the newer versions, but i currently have an older version (like many versions old) (no point downloading any new free ones cuz the good content is being gatekept behind the paywall currently) and in this version, i gave myself tier 9 and all content from every tier is available.

as for random slaves it wont work bc he didnt release that yet. Would need a leak from patreon

perhaps in the older version he included an archive too. If you tell me what to look for i could post here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drussler

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
the wiki says that Nicole still isn't fully rendered, is that true?
You can always check the Pics folder to see the which renders currently exist in your version. GD updates frequently and has Patreon and Public releases, so the wiki usually lags a bit or the info may not match the particular version you have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drussler

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Another feature coming in 0.8.1.6 is something that's actually long overdue: an advanced and fully rendered butt plug framework.

- One unique wardrobe scene per slave.
- Three different butt plugs that you can buy at Devious Tools.
- Dialogues based on butt plug size, willpower, corruption and many other factors.
- An advanced script that can give butt plug wearers buffs/debuffs in various Attributes based on Corruption, master love, anal wear and the randomness factor.
- Girls with active duties (school, jobs) will suffer heavier anal wear than those who're just lingering at home as sex slaves.
- Other smaller dialogue changes, escape risk factors, arousal scripts etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing. Rarely do developers seem to read my mind.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Quick question (I follow this thread only on and off sometimes): Is the slave market random slaves for Tier 4+ supporter private builds only? I wasn't following the game around the time that was implemented so I'm not sure how it's set up.

I'm playing the public build and the slave markets (crystal heights, watery eyes) don't have random slaves.

The search on f95 is not working right now for me for some reason so apologies in advance if it's been explained somewhere already: I can't seem to find it despite all my searching.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Quick question (I follow this thread only on and off sometimes): Is the slave market random slaves for Tier 4+ supporter private builds only? I wasn't following the game around the time that was implemented so I'm not sure how it's set up.

I'm playing the public build and the slave markets (crystal heights, watery eyes) don't have random slaves.

The search on f95 is not working right now for me for some reason so apologies in advance if it's been explained somewhere already: I can't seem to find it despite all my searching.
The random slaves are still a work in progress and currently only available to the alpha-build tiers. He's adding material just about every release and by midsummer or so when it's publicly available it should be quite extensive.

Reactions: T_Abraxas
Jun 2, 2021
I must have played one of the very first version of this game and recently came back to check O.8.1.5

And i must admit that i am also very much looking foward getting my hands on random slaves one way or another, so i don't have to deliver "unique" slaves to dockgrave tavern.

Anyway, congrats to the creator of this game so far, my current favorite. Great job

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I get some kind of error that flashes by too fast to read when I'm in combat and the opponent attacks. This is in version MoR_0816A3(Tier4+).

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I get some kind of error that flashes by too fast to read when I'm in combat and the opponent attacks. This is in version MoR_0816A3(Tier4+).
I get that as well, on pretty much every enemy attack it appears. It says something about a 'bad evaluation.'

I'm also having some, but not all, girls who go to the Stables, fail to return at night. I can't interact with them, it says they're at the Stables the rest of the night. So far it's invariably Juno and at least one other girl, but not the same one so far.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I may have missed it, tried looking at wiki and this thread but still scratching my head on this.

My belief was to make crossbows and swords I needed to build a smithy at home, which I've done, but the items are still grayed out. What do?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I may have missed it, tried looking at wiki and this thread but still scratching my head on this.

My belief was to make crossbows and swords I needed to build a smithy at home, which I've done, but the items are still grayed out. What do?
Check if your Blacksmithing skill meets the required level! (Either in the wiki or the question mark inside the crafting menu).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I get that as well, on pretty much every enemy attack it appears. It says something about a 'bad evaluation.'

I'm also having some, but not all, girls who go to the Stables, fail to return at night. I can't interact with them, it says they're at the Stables the rest of the night. So far it's invariably Juno and at least one other girl, but not the same one so far.
Fixed in today's update!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if I've just gotten lucky so far in the current version but I think the combat revamp may have made the arena a bit more consistent for the slaves. Rebecca has not lost a single battle so far against opponents that I usually had to save scum in previous versions. I typically pit her against veterans. I haven't gotten far enough to try Aria yet. Or maybe it's just the fact that I switched to realistic dice.

The combat revamp has been a bit of a mixed blessing to me so far. On the one hand, having the toughest battles focus fire on the strongest means that low health mercs are now viable since they never get hit in those fights. So yes you can take Rifle Savant in the arena now, or Bud. The down side is that unless I'm missing something, the toughest tier 6 bounties are no longer worth doing unless you want guaranteed stat losses every day. Tier 5 and below is still fine.

If you pick up a top tier merc early on who brings his own duraplate armor you can also skip buying any armor for anyone for a long time if you want since for the toughest fights, your top tier is the only one who will ever be hit.

IMO we need some kind of mechanic to have the person who is being focus fired on take cover or have one of the other people "guard" him and thus take the bullet intended for him. 150 or even 200 health is not surviveable in a tier 6 bounty if everyone is targeting the same person. I haven't gotten to the tier 6 bounties yet in this latest version so maybe there's been a change I don't know about.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Not sure if I've just gotten lucky so far in the current version but I think the combat revamp may have made the arena a bit more consistent for the slaves. Rebecca has not lost a single battle so far against opponents that I usually had to save scum in previous versions. I typically pit her against veterans. I haven't gotten far enough to try Aria yet.
Maybe you're experiencing that new Malevolent-Brawler-Bloodthirsty triangle of horror?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes