khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can get some surprisingly good ones show up for auction sometimes. They all seem to be so old though, I don't want any 30+ slavegirls, I want to form the freshest fuckmeat. We need more teenaged sluts for sale!
Yeah I don't want anyone older than mid 30s and prefer teens or early 20s myself as well. I haven't messed around with the random auctions much yet since it takes so long to train up the unique slaves unless you do a Silver Tongue start. I have a tendency to start over before I even get the unique slaves trained up, let alone the random ones. One of these days I'll have to do a run that lasts longer than 6 in game months. It would be nice to get Laika old enough to be fuckable but I don't have that kind of patience and I freeze aging in my games anyway so that's not happening. Haven't messed around with the pregnancy/aging options at all yet.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah I don't want anyone older than mid 30s and prefer teens or early 20s myself as well. I haven't messed around with the random auctions much yet since it takes so long to train up the unique slaves unless you do a Silver Tongue start. I have a tendency to start over before I even get the unique slaves trained up, let alone the random ones. One of these days I'll have to do a run that lasts longer than 6 in game months. It would be nice to get Laika old enough to be fuckable but I don't have that kind of patience and I freeze aging in my games anyway so that's not happening. Haven't messed around with the pregnancy/aging options at all yet.
I haven't looked for that specific part of the code, but I bet it would be fairly easy to make it so twenty-somethings are more prevalent or are an exclusive occurrence. You also could retroactively change it in your save.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't looked for that specific part of the code, but I bet it would be fairly easy to make it so twenty-somethings are more prevalent or are an exclusive occurrence. You also could retroactively change it in your save.
Yeah I thought about that, but from past experience I find that once I start editing save files to cheat I tend to lose interest. Somehow it doesn't affect me the same way if it's a mod or just a built in game option I'm using. Not sure why. I suspect I'm just wired to not get as much satisfaction from something if I don't feel like I've earned it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah I thought about that, but from past experience I find that once I start editing save files to cheat I tend to lose interest. Somehow it doesn't affect me the same way if it's a mod or just a built in game option I'm using. Not sure why. I suspect I'm just wired to not get as much satisfaction from something if I don't feel like I've earned it.
Sounds like the first option is you best bet. I am not above editing saves, especially when it comes to traits. I have no time for the RNG gods when it comes to that.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just changing their age is somehow unsatisfying? Your not really changing how the game plays, it is just an age value. I actually do this for weight for many of them because someone who is 5'10" shouldn't really weigh 110 lbs. That's starvation level weight.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Just changing their age is somehow unsatisfying? Your not really changing how the game plays, it is just an age value. I actually do this for weight for many of them because someone who is 5'10" shouldn't really weigh 110 lbs. That's starvation level weight.
I am guessing editing breaks the immersion for him the same way the weight/height disparity breaks it for you.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
someone who is 5'10" shouldn't really weigh 110 lbs. That's starvation level weight.
The default weight values might need some tweaking, but it is a post-apocalyptic society. Depending on which character you're talking about, they very well might have been starving until they came into your service. Feeding them some proper meals should get them back to a healthy weight.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am guessing editing breaks the immersion for him the same way the weight/height disparity breaks it for you.
It's more of a slippery slope issue for me. Changing the age wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. But if I change that then I might start changing other stuff as well and next thing I know everything is trivial because I took it too far.

Reactions: Gato21

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
how to lower the feminism trait?
i can't get it down and on the wiki it says i have to bring the corruption above 59%, or make him have an orgasm in the bondage section (20%).
with all the orgasms she's had he has never lost stretch points...
is it buggy? i'm talking about Juno

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
how to lower the feminism trait?
i can't get it down and on the wiki it says i have to bring the corruption above 59%, or make him have an orgasm in the bondage section (20%).
with all the orgasms she's had he has never lost stretch points...
is it buggy? i'm talking about Juno
The best way is to raise Corruption and the easiest way to do that is to fuck her vaginally in bondage. You can get a few extra points per session if you stimulate her arousal with dildos (anal to save vaginal wear for fucking) or whipping up to 8 or 9 arousal and fuck her until she orgasms then stop and stimulate her up to 8 or 9 arousal again with the dildo/whip.

Rinse and repeat!

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
The best way is to raise Corruption and the easiest way to do that is to fuck her vaginally in bondage. You can get a few extra points per session if you stimulate her arousal with dildos (anal to save vaginal wear for fucking) or whipping up to 8 or 9 arousal and fuck her until she orgasms then stop and stimulate her up to 8 or 9 arousal again with the dildo/whip.

Rinse and repeat!
any way to insert butt plugs out of bondage activity to increase corruption?
For example, slaves wear them during the day as for clothes or collars.
it's too slow and it's annoying to see the corruption go down every time... :cry:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Doesn't break the game or immersion for me, just something I fix so I enjoy it more. That was all I was suggesting, but, whatever, people play the way they want.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The default weight values might need some tweaking, but it is a post-apocalyptic society. Depending on which character you're talking about, they very well might have been starving until they came into your service. Feeding them some proper meals should get them back to a healthy weight.
To me if you're selling slaves you'd want the most money for them and a fit, healthy slave would bring in more money. Similar to ranchers who fatten up their cattle before they sell them. Just a generalization and I can see what you say being relevant regarding girls you find or rescue.

It's not a big deal. Like I said, now that I know how I just change their weights to fit better my conception of the game.

Reactions: Hargan2 and Gato21

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
any way to insert butt plugs out of bondage activity to increase corruption?
For example, slaves wear them during the day as for clothes or collars.
it's too slow and it's annoying to see the corruption go down every time... :cry:
Letting your slaves walk around with is a great way to stablize their Corruption, especially if it's above 50.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
At Devious Tools up in Whitehaven.
Yeah, i bought them there. But i can't use them. What i was asking is 'how' can i use them since I can't find any options. The wiki doesn't say how to use them.
i can only use anal dildos in bondage, but not let him use them during the day

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah, i bought them there. But i can't use them. What i was asking is 'how' can i use them since I can't find any options. The wiki doesn't say how to use them.
When did you buy them? You have to buy new buttplugs to use the new feature. For that you're on the right screen, you just need updated buttplugs.

Reactions: Kempo

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You're playing 0.8.1.5b, right? They were just released in the 0.8.1.6 Alpha (May 16th). That would probably explain the confusion.

Reactions: Kempo
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes