Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I don't want anyone older than mid 30s and prefer teens or early 20s myself as well. I haven't messed around with the random auctions much yet since it takes so long to train up the unique slaves unless you do a Silver Tongue start. I have a tendency to start over before I even get the unique slaves trained up, let alone the random ones. One of these days I'll have to do a run that lasts longer than 6 in game months. It would be nice to get Laika old enough to be fuckable but I don't have that kind of patience and I freeze aging in my games anyway so that's not happening. Haven't messed around with the pregnancy/aging options at all yet.
I can't help but look sometimes, my regular schedule now has me starting a bounty at Hamilton Square and the next stop is usually Watery Eyes to get the location from my contacts at Divine Juices, but before I get there the slave market is right there so I can hardly be blamed for taking a peek. You see my Magnate, who I'm not playing anymore but pop into the save from time to time to try out new features, bought a 20 year-old hottie with a natural beauty of 113. She's not much good at anything else, but I can train that, I can't buy or train a natural 113 beauty. She's got the full-bodied auburn hair pic and I keep hoping I'll find something like that for my current run. A keeper!

My Laika has 611 days before she's street legal, I suppose I'm more than 60% there.

One thing that is becoming a definite concern is armor wear and repair. Duraplate is expensive to repair, 2500 a shot. It's becoming more and more necessary as if I get a 2900-3k tier-sixer on back-to-back days, that and the Arena combats which exclusively target me just tear up my armor. Soon enough I look at it's at like 16/35 soak and I figure I have to have it repaired, Averil (my current Quartermistress) just can't keep up with that.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing that is becoming a definite concern is armor wear and repair. Duraplate is expensive to repair, 2500 a shot. It's becoming more and more necessary as if I get a 2900-3k tier-sixer on back-to-back days, that and the Arena combats which exclusively target me just tear up my armor. Soon enough I look at it's at like 16/35 soak and I figure I have to have it repaired, Averil (my current Quartermistress) just can't keep up with that.
You could get around that for awhile by letting Ayden or one of the other big guys tank. Even Doyle would work for that initially until you buy the health upgrades and/or upgrade your combat stats to where you become the strongest combat wise. As far as I know merc armor never degrades and never needs fixing.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You could get around that for awhile by letting Ayden or one of the other big guys tank. Even Doyle would work for that initially until you buy the health upgrades and/or upgrade your combat stats to where you become the strongest combat wise. As far as I know merc armor never degrades and never needs fixing.
That's an option for my restart but won't work for my current character. Even with the powered katana equipped the MC is almost always targeted. I was hoping to be able to switch back and forth a little so I and Ayden/Doyle/Felix could take turns tanking but I've found almost no joy there outside one or two hits that targeted someone else (against opponents where it was relevant) and I don't really know why.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.1.6 (Public) has been released!

Hello everyone!

This is a huge update that offers many hours of exciting content ranging from quests and new slaves to devious tools and the first taste of MoR's revamped combat engine.

Main features:
- 160+ new scenes and wardrobe renders.
- The Maid – an event-chain quest that activates once you reach Affection 40+ with Madame Stuckey who's the proprietress of The Velvet Room beneath Dockgrave Tavern.
- A sisterly dilemma – a medium quest that activates outside your house in Redhaven once you've invested in Aimee's Goods (Merchandise lvl 2+) and waited for a couple of days.
- New slave: Dakota. Tied to the "A sisterly dilemma" quest.
- Butt plugs. A new and fully rendered framework with different devices to choose from.
- Combat revamp 0.2 – new sprites, an intelligent AI and popup info screens that show weapons/armor on the combat field.
- A more dynamic Golden Dragon assignment.
- A completely revamped Nicole Boulay with new quest pics.
- And lots more!

Full changelog .

All download links have been updated in the OP!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
still wished you can have more than one wife or at least have as many wives as your rank and i kind of wish you could assign your wives jobs
You are able to assign your wife to jobs, however, just like with normal slaves.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I remember well 0.8.2 (random slaves) was announced to "spring release", is this ETA ok or changed?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Unpopular opinion? : Just wish I could buy the game and get all the locked quests and future updates.
I'm not a fan a subscription plan for a videogame, unless mmo.
Not so unpopular, paying for what you get is in my mind far better than paying for what you'll eventually get but it's a dev choice and all choices must be respected :)

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any way to reset the quest progress on Nicole, maybe via console or sth? I did her quest long ago but didn't add her to my household yet. But knowing her quest got revamped too, i would like to do that from scratch.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
How did I never see this game until now...It looks very interesting and pleasantly different. This is going on the 'to play list' for sure...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Unpopular opinion? : Just wish I could buy the game and get all the locked quests and future updates.
I'm not a fan a subscription plan for a videogame, unless mmo.
Not so unpopular, paying for what you get is in my mind far better than paying for what you'll eventually get but it's a dev choice and all choices must be respected :)
I can get both sides. From the customer sight you just want to pay once. From developer side you need to get money.
Though back then someone else funded a game and you just payed when it is outside.
But now nobody is funding them and you can get instead earlier versions already during development.
So if you want it like back then you would need now to wait a few years till GrimDark is finally done so you can just pay once 25$+Tax to get complete product.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes