Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't find Black Guard mercenary in warriors hall, is there some quest to unlock him?
Do rumors&jobs in divine juices (the tavern next to it) until it unlocks the first one (strange looking mercenary). Which is the presence of the Black Guard.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, how to add Aria as a follower?
The same way as any slave. Have an empty follower slot for starters, then set her as main slave and click the sword icon..
2023-05-png.png
(only appears if you have an empty slot) under her portrait in the panel that shows your two main slaves.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Version: 0.8.1.5b v2

Issue: If a slave is assigned Morning Blowjob duty, but misses it because she is tied up in the Training Room, her Defiance still increases.

I suggest that this is a bug.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Version: 0.8.1.5b v2

Issue: If a slave is assigned Morning Blowjob duty, but misses it because she is tied up in the Training Room, her Defiance still increases.
I think of that more as a feature than a bug. Defiance in my view is just an opportunity to 'proclaim punishment' and get a dungeon session out of her easily. After all, whose fault is it she couldn't perform her required duties because she was tied up in the dungeon? Hers obviously, for being such a naughty little slut she needed to be tied up in the dungeon.

She might balk at this sort of logic, but that's why she'll be getting her next whipping.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think of that more as a feature than a bug. Defiance in my view is just an opportunity to 'proclaim punishment' and get a dungeon session out of her easily. After all, whose fault is it she couldn't perform her required duties because she was tied up in the dungeon? Hers obviously, for being such a naughty little slut she needed to be tied up in the dungeon.

She might balk at this sort of logic, but that's why she'll be getting her next whipping.
I'm curious what the benefit is of leaving a slave tied up in the dungeon all night? I've tried it and it didn't seem to be worth the extra wear and tear on her compared to just fucking her, whipping her, and then letting her free for the night.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm curious what the benefit is of leaving a slave tied up in the dungeon all night? I've tried it and it didn't seem to be worth the extra wear and tear on her compared to just fucking her, whipping her, and then letting her free for the night.
I agree, I seldom do it, and usually it's been because I forgot about her as I saved for the day and didn't remember she was there when I continued the next day or so. It reduces willpower as I recall, and also keeping her there neutralizes effects like Advocate.

What I was getting at more was how to use defiance to get easy trips to the dungeon via the morning blowjob. What I usually do if I'm playing that way is tire her out pretty much completely the night before as she's unlikely to get up and perform her duties. Free whipping!

Actually I usually do it on tough nuts to crack like Feminist/Pure/Vanilla so I can get their corruption up to remove those irritating traits through vaginal orgasms in bondage. I don't go forcing her until she likes it best that way so I use little tricks like the above to 'proclaim punishment' to get her in the dungeon when asking/demanding isn't working well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I agree, I seldom do it, and usually it's been because I forgot about her as I saved for the day and didn't remember she was there when I continued the next day or so. It reduces willpower as I recall, and also keeping her there neutralizes effects like Advocate.

What I was getting at more was how to use defiance to get easy trips to the dungeon via the morning blowjob. What I usually do if I'm playing that way is tire her out pretty much completely the night before as she's unlikely to get up and perform her duties. Free whipping!

Actually I usually do it on tough nuts to crack like Feminist/Pure/Vanilla so I can get their corruption up to remove those irritating traits through vaginal orgasms in bondage. I don't go forcing her until she likes it best that way so I use little tricks like the above to 'proclaim punishment' to get her in the dungeon when asking/demanding isn't working well.
Yeah I definitely find defiance really useful on girls with high willpower. I will frequently set those up for morning blowjobs as soon as I get them, knowing they'll refuse every day and build up some defiance for me to use as an excuse for a bondage session.

If your stats are high it's also a really time efficient way to reduce willpower once you get them compliant enough. Instead of complimenting them, just humiliate them instead. Free willpower reduction every day without even having to do anything. That almost always fails when your stats are low though.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
This is probably one of my favorite game atm. There's just a few things I don't understand, or enjoy/ On my latest run, I went with the intelligence build. But I just could not raise my Crafting skill enough to be able to build anything else but the basic stuff. And because it just take too much time to craft, 5 guns = one day gone) I find difficult to pex that skills.
Any suggestion?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This is probably one of my favorite game atm. There's just a few things I don't understand, or enjoy/ On my latest run, I went with the intelligence build. But I just could not raise my Crafting skill enough to be able to build anything else but the basic stuff. And because it just take too much time to craft, 5 guns = one day gone) I find difficult to pex that skills.
Any suggestion?
There is a book you can read that helps crafting (at the bookstore if I recall correctly) and if you went with an INT build you should get max benefits straight away.

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
I read all the book, and completed all the courses. I did the missions to provides the knives, swords and stuff.... But I still cannot craft anything higher. My guess is that I need to craft more, but it takes so much time to craft little things, that I does not allow time to go and get money.
If that is the case, then I think the game should allow more crafting per day before being out of stamina.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Train your stamina up, get it to at least 80 and preferably 100+. That way you'll never run out of stamina and can craft until 6:54 AM when you need to go to bed so as to not lose a day.

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
Interesting. The wiki says N/A for incresing the nypho trait, but it increases for Caitlin if she orgasms doing an aggressive dominant sex session.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I read all the book, and completed all the courses. I did the missions to provides the knives, swords and stuff.... But I still cannot craft anything higher. My guess is that I need to craft more, but it takes so much time to craft little things, that I does not allow time to go and get money.
If that is the case, then I think the game should allow more crafting per day before being out of stamina.
If you want to quickly increase your blacksmith and artisan level you have to just SPAM knifes. They are cheap and fast to produce. If I do remember correctly, they require only three ticks to produce, which is 48 minutes.
If you also don't mind save-scumming it will be even faster.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you want to quickly increase your blacksmith and artisan level you have to just SPAM knifes. They are cheap and fast to produce. If I do remember correctly, they require only three ticks to produce, which is 48 minutes.
If you also don't mind save-scumming it will be even faster.
Also, you only get a chance for a skill increase when you finish an item so even at higher skill levels it's better to make knives than more advanced items when you're trying to increase your skill. If it takes 3 clicks to make a knife, that's 3 clicks for a chance at a skill increase. If it takes 10 clicks to make a rifle (I don't know how many it actually takes) that's more than 3 times slower skill progress even though you're making more money making the rifles. It speeds things up considerably if you take the crafter perk at the start as well but you'll still need to do some grinding still.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Also, you only get a chance for a skill increase when you finish an item so even at higher skill levels it's better to make knives than more advanced items when you're trying to increase your skill. If it takes 3 clicks to make a knife, that's 3 clicks for a chance at a skill increase. If it takes 10 clicks to make a rifle (I don't know how many it actually takes) that's more than 3 times slower skill progress even though you're making more money making the rifles. It speeds things up considerably if you take the crafter perk at the start as well but you'll still need to do some grinding still.
Do you still get blacksmithing and artisan points past 40 or so making knives? Maybe I just had a bad run of luck, but it seemed to me I stopped getting points from knives, so I moved on to something else and started getting points again.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes