Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for the answer!
Concerning my first question: It seems you need high manipulate to corrupt a servant by demanding sex. One of my player characters still sucks at manipulation, hence my second question...
If you get other stats up there like respect and affection it gets easier.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Gentlemen, is there a way one can play successfully this game without the BDSM and humiliation bit (breaking the girls)?
My question comes come after I noticed something strange: I brought Aria, trained her in various fields, completed her quest but still her affection remains "neutral". I'm not really bothered but I have feeling that the situation will slowly degrade...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Gentlemen, is there a way one can play successfully this game without the BDSM and humiliation bit (breaking the girls)?
My question comes come after I noticed something strange: I brought Aria, trained her in various fields, completed her quest but still her affection remains "neutral". I'm not really bothered but I have feeling that the situation will slowly degrade...
You don't need bdsm, that's just for low willpower / corruption.
With Aria, you don't use Affection during talk? Interaction events like walks, dinner, theater?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
I did. didn't work out. Thank you for the reply but even though the game universe is great I shall pass this game as it is to BDSM/humiliation oriented for a vanilla person like myself.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I did. didn't work out. Thank you for the reply but even though the game universe is great I shall pass this game as it is to BDSM/humiliation oriented for a vanilla person like myself.
Well, Aria is a tough cookie and her affection increases reeeal slow. But does. Last time i checked that is. Am not bothering with her in my current.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Not only has Aria vowed to annihilate the Mastersphere, this time she even managed to bring down the game itself!

Reactions: yummycandy and J_M

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In my current run all my girls have willpowers over 100, so no you don't need to break them. If one is stuck at neutral that may mean you have a Feminist who you have to get to 'Loving' or it will reset to 'Neutral.'

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
GD-studios I may just be wrong but doesn't piper have a Morning BJ renders?
When i look at the wiki it does say Sex scene renders: 100% on piper or does that mean she wont get any since its 100%?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
When i look at the wiki it does say Sex scene renders: 100% on piper or does that mean she wont get any since its 100%?
No, the morning blowjob scenes are considered *extra bonus* material. I'm adding a new set every now and then based on popularity. Caitlin was the most recent one.

Rebecca is up next - and it might also include a morning threesome with her and Lovisa.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Only Caitlin and Lovisa have morning bj renders. Those weren't part of the original sex scene renders package, they were added by a tier request I think. I'd love to see those scenes for all the girls too, doing a couple per update and we'd be caught up in no time.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Now i have to buy Lovisa... and a whole warehouse worth of mirrors.. :cautious:
Lovisa looks especially scrumptious in those renders too.

You should buy Rebecca too, I can't wait for a scene of those two that ends with a threesome. There's something especially sexy about railing a girls ass while another slut uses her face, mouth and tongue to wipe her fuckholes clean. I can see bitch Rebecca doing that to shy, submissive Lovisa...

Yeah, I'll be needing those mirrors too.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
GM Studios I wanted to take a look at previous changelogs for each patch.
The changelog section here refers me to the . But this page hasn't been updated since 21 August 2022, at 06:57.
1683135407640.png
What???? :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Jun 16, 2022
Is there a specific time the random slave auction house offers new slaves or...? The only option I see is to sell slaves and that is it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes