Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
You can pretty easily get passive income up over $2000 without even including any money made by your slaves. That's more than enough to cover the salaries of all the mercs. The biggest investments I know of are the ones in the weapon store, the general store, and Aimee's shop. The weapon shop and general store investments together cost $275k but they bring in passive income of $1,100 a day. I'm not sure how much Aimee's shop costs since it's several investments all added together, but I think it's somewhere around $150k and brings in more than $100 a day by itself if I remember right.

The income you can get from slaves further increases this by quite a bit to the point where you can focus on whatever you want and not worry about money at all after the first few months. Rebecca's Skullduggery title in particular is a huge money maker once you get some investments going since she increases all of those so she'll be passively making you somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 to $1000 a day all by herself just from that title once you max out the investment options. Hiring the accountant from the bank has a similar but lesser effect.

Add in the news radio thing for Nicole at around $100 a day, 2 academy professor jobs at $110 each, the golden dragon job at $110, the Devious Devices job at $50 and you'll probably be up to more like $4000 passive income every day. Then you've got the option for whoring out your female mercs and turning some of your girls into prostitutes for even more as well as actually selling slaves (probably the random ones) for large 1 time profits for each one.
Also do the Catlin quest a license the cure you will get 125$ a day and you get 225$ from Aimees Shop

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if anything regarding flagellation was changed in the latest version, but I just got my first ever flagellation increase from a bondage session by whipping a girl with a belt. I've probably whipped them with every combination of item thousands of times but this is the first time I've ever actually gotten a skill increase from it so I thought I'd mention it. Is it supposed to be THAT rare?

Until today the only ways I've been able to get a flagellation increase was the bondage class, bondage books, or whipping Kasey in Dockgraves.

Edit: Now I've gotten 2 points of flagellation from belt whipping. Either I have really wierd luck or I think something changed in the latest version for flagellation.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't know if anything regarding flagellation was changed in the latest version, but I just got my first ever flagellation increase from a bondage session by whipping a girl with a belt. I've probably whipped them with every combination of item thousands of times but this is the first time I've ever actually gotten a skill increase from it so I thought I'd mention it. Is it supposed to be THAT rare?

Until today the only ways I've been able to get a flagellation increase was the bondage class, bondage books, or whipping Kasey in Dockgraves.

Edit: Now I've gotten 2 points of flagellation from belt whipping. Either I have really wierd luck or I think something changed in the latest version for flagellation.
I have not gotten a point in flagellation in my dungeon for a long time come to think of it. I think you're on to something and I'm glad it's fixed.

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Also can i make a suggestion to GD Studios can you make it so advocate doesn't work if the girl has high respect for you it doesn't make sense that a girl who respects you also talks shit about you if her willpower is high.

Reactions: JaxMan

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
how do you make enough influence to get to crystal? whats the fastest way to earn influence?
Maxing out your house, putting girls in certain jobs with give daily increase. Taking out the raiders in Marston (upper right corner) and in Stokke (middle of screen) will give +200 each time which is repeatable. Of course, there are a lot of one off increases, but the ones I mention are regular increases.

edit: I left out that completing bounties and fighting in arena gives influence, as well.

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I'd like to have option to buy New Eden Gowns in tens, dozens or other a bit larger batches than just one at a time. My current game, 0.8.1.5b Public version 2, I think, eats them quite greedily (only in case I let the slave girls wear them but anyway...). No biggie - in game I can afford them - but IRL I already had to buy a new mouse only a week ago and wouldn't like to exhaust it too soon. :)

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I'd like to have option to buy New Eden Gowns in tens, dozens or other a bit larger batches than just one at a time. My current game, 0.8.1.5b Public version 2, I think, eats them quite greedily (only in case I let the slave girls wear them but anyway...). No biggie - in game I can afford them - but IRL I already had to buy a new mouse only a week ago and wouldn't like to exhaust it too soon. :)
This does sound like a bug. :unsure: If you find out what causes it, please let me know!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
A bunch of screenshots, and lots of text, regarding the other big thing coming in 0.8.2, besides random slaves.

New Domestic/Political Events - a big and important part of the continuation of the Aria and Kymanto quest lines.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Goddammit Lovisa! Soon we won't be killing raiders for guns and money. We will be scouring places for mirrors! Stop breaking them!!

• Haha
Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This does sound like a bug. :unsure: If you find out what causes it, please let me know!
I have a similar problem with training harnesses. I've been trying to figure out what makes them disappear as well, outside just letting the girls wear them. They seem to be fine as long as I don't put anyone in one and don't change their 'clothing' at all, but if their clothes change it appears sometimes the harnesses disappear.

Reactions: tsap

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have a similar problem with training harnesses. I've been trying to figure out what makes them disappear as well, outside just letting the girls wear them. They seem to be fine as long as I don't put anyone in one and don't change their 'clothing' at all, but if their clothes change it appears sometimes the harnesses disappear.
Checked the code just now and found some variables that were pointing at the wrong slave. Probably the reason why this is occuring. Fixed in 0.8.1.6!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But there is a switch to opt out of all that, right?
- The dynamic world framework can be turned off.

- The dynamic world framework cannot be turned off if you're playing Grimdark Difficulty.

Reactions: caju

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
how do you make enough influence to get to crystal? whats the fastest way to earn influence?
Clear the town of enemies, do all the quests you get from rumors, and do the daily bounty and you'll have enough by about day 4-8 depending on what background you picked. Skip the 3 blackguards in Marston Avenue and the group of space marines in Kasey's park. They're too strong initially, but you can clear everything else. Personally, I also skip the guild quest encounter at the docks until after I get access to Crystal Hills.

If you plan on doing the arena or clearing the Stokke's Hills bandits on a regular basis I would also recommend picking up 1 or 2 top tier mercs. I find that the low tier mercs just don't have the firepower to deal with the regular random arena fights or the Stokke's Hills bandits unless they're all wearing duraplate and Bud is trained up enough to be reliable with a coil or plasma gun which is not possible to do quickly.

Personally, I prefer Ayden as my first pick because he does enough damage that I can get by with only 1 top tier for quite awhile. When I take anyone else I end up needing 2. So even though Ayden is the most expensive merc, he ends up saving me money because I don't need a 2nd top tier for about a month.

You can do the easy random arena fights with low tier mercs no problem if you want to focus on something other than combat. I find that if I try to do Stokke's Hills or the regular arena without any top tiers it's just an exercise in frustration. I either have to save scum to avoid having my people constantly taken down or I have to just not do the Stokkes Hills bandits or the regular arena fights. Technically you can't die in this game so if you don't care that your mercs (or your main) get taken out on a regular basis in combat it's not a big deal but I play as if death was permanent so it bugs me if anyone EVER goes down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes