Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Masters of Raana [v0.8.1.5b] [GrimDark] – COMPRESSED

HTML v0.8.1.5b · · · (185.7 MiB :: 913.9 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
What happens if you go back to Eliana at Furry's and do all fuck/talk stuff again? It really depends on how long ago you played the last version. 0.7.9.4 (summer 2022) is no longer fully compatible with the current build I'm afraid.
Whenever I go back to Eliana, I just have the usual options of having sex, socializing, or tipping and when socializing, there is no new text. As for when I last played, looking at the save/load page, I last played 11/21/2022. Either way, I'll just restart, it wouldn't be the worst thing to do as I enjoy the game regardless. Thanks for the response and help!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
This current run I took them out every three or four days, previous runs were similar. I don't know why they haven't re-spawned for you.

Note that nowadays if there's a red weather event they won't show up.
Could very well be that. I don't often go that way except to take boat to sell weapons, which means I might not be noticing them if they are there, either. The few times I have looked for them after defeating them I'd only seen them once. Not a large sample size.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
They seem to respawn reasonably often for me but I think sometimes the weather is wrong for them when I happen to pass by there. I assume the same is probably true for my bad luck trying to find Space Marine so I can recruit him. Usually takes me about 3 weeks to finally catch him there. I like to pick up Space Marine as my 2nd top tier merc so that when I really need a full top tier squad, both of the other ones are nearby in town where I can go get them. If I save Space Marine for last I might not be able to get him for several days after I want him.
Hunting down the Space Marine in the beginning is a time-honored trial for me as well. When I first started playing I got him right away a few times in a row and thus didn't realize that he'd only show up at Sloppy Moes some 25% of the time or whatever it used to be. Then when he didn't show up several times in a row afterwards I figured that guy in Watery Eyes was him and he'd gone nuts and when I killed him I lost the chance to hire him!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Could very well be that. I don't often go that way except to take boat to sell weapons, which means I might not be noticing them if they are there, either. The few times I have looked for them after defeating them I'd only seen them once. Not a large sample size.
That could be. This last run I do recall a few times I went up there and was surprised not to see them and it was decent weather, but that was a few times against many dozen (actually more like hundreds of) times that they were there and I took them out.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Whenever I go back to Eliana, I just have the usual options of having sex, socializing, or tipping and when socializing, there is no new text. As for when I last played, looking at the save/load page, I last played 11/21/2022. Either way, I'll just restart, it wouldn't be the worst thing to do as I enjoy the game regardless. Thanks for the response and help!
Try going up to Darkmere, look for a point of interest in the very top middle. Playing on Firefox I can barely see it, almost all of it is off the screen. Win that battle (or preclude it by a successful 'threaten') and Eliana is yours. You don't have to go at a specific time, the text is misleading there, you just have one chance at it and if you withdraw or lose you don't get her.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Imo the game should reward combat grinding more in terms of skills.

If weapon skills only get a single boost at like 140 as has been mentioned before, thats a huge flaw. Why should my damage output be the same at skill level 500 as 141?

You really don't even need to make massive changes if at 999 gun skill is actually rolling non storyline mobs with the best weapons.

If you are seemingly placing any sort of skill caps on characters, be it mercs MC can hire or slaves they can get that's a real downside.

Also, just to clarify, aside the city, the forested route that leads to the boat to that river outpost, there's no other places we can go to yet right? The space station, the kingdom and wilds between it where the tribes and such are and where some go to prospect gold at can't be visited and are just lore yet, right?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If weapon skills only get a single boost at like 140 as has been mentioned before, thats a huge flaw. Why should my damage output be the same at skill level 500 as 141?

You really don't even need to make massive changes if at 999 gun skill is actually rolling non storyline mobs with the best weapons.

If you are seemingly placing any sort of skill caps on characters, be it mercs MC can hire or slaves they can get that's a real downside.
If damage kept scaling up endlessly with skill you could eventually just 1 shot everything with your bare hands. Combat would become trivial. To me that would not be fun. So you have to have limits in there somewhere or the combat mechanics become completely broken.

You do want to feel like you're getting stronger as you get better skill and gear so it makes sense for the early enemies to become trivial, but not the late game enemies. Those should always be hard IMO. It'll be interesting to see what's coming in the combat update.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Is it planned to permit a combat team without the MC present in combat or having a warrior MC will remain mandatory?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, can I play this game in a way that I get to keep more than 2 slaves without them losing affection?
Lets say I want a harem of lovers while earning money by other means.
Can I keep their affection high without having to constantly switch them to the main slave position and constantly interact with them to maintain that affection?

Thanks!

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
Wait, some quests are locked behind a paywall..? Ooof, lmao.
IIRC it’s just the brother one and the wealthy one if you pick that at the start, all the t4 stuff kinda shits up the game and makes it pointless tbh, the stats are way too high, you have too much money and reputation, the wealthy quest alone gives you more money than you can spend in the game after going to like 2 locations in the city, no combat or challenge or anything, just dumps a shitload of gold into your inventory
the t2 quest gives you a slave that’s basically pre-broken and you pick what she’s good at, so you get a decent [insert role] for free with zero investment, some 5k cash and a strong gun for a gunslinger, and I think 2 pics/vignettes per brother/slave choice combo (so you only see two per playthrough), again, you just go to a location in the city and get stuff, you don’t really do anything besides picking the training the slave has and bashing a lock or whatever
I ignore them because they suck the fun out of the only currently relevant part of the game, just modding the stats yourself will provide a better experience imo, the ”enhanced” starts just catapult you into mid game and make everything a success while you still have to go through the drudgery of upgrading the house etc
some npcs will also suck up to you if you pick the enhanced starts instead of the usual “sup loser” greetings

Reactions: Vertius

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Guys, can I play this game in a way that I get to keep more than 2 slaves without them losing affection?
Lets say I want a harem of lovers while earning money by other means.
Can I keep their affection high without having to constantly switch them to the main slave position and constantly interact with them to maintain that affection?

Thanks!
Affection is pretty easy to peg at Undying if you take advantage of all the ways to increase it like perfume, allowances and fucking them often and well (give them orgasms). Having them do something they like such as Averil becoming a professor or a Starlet working at the Golden Dragon helps as well. I don't know just how long it would stay there if you pretty much ignored them for a long time though as I don't do that.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
IIRC it’s just the brother one and the wealthy one if you pick that at the start, all the t4 stuff kinda shits up the game and makes it pointless tbh, the stats are way too high, you have too much money and reputation, the wealthy quest alone gives you more money than you can spend in the game after going to like 2 locations in the city, no combat or challenge or anything, just dumps a shitload of gold into your inventory
the t2 quest gives you a slave that’s basically pre-broken and you pick what she’s good at, so you get a decent [insert role] for free with zero investment, some 5k cash and a strong gun for a gunslinger, and I think 2 pics/vignettes per brother/slave choice combo (so you only see two per playthrough), again, you just go to a location in the city and get stuff, you don’t really do anything besides picking the training the slave has and bashing a lock or whatever
I ignore them because they suck the fun out of the only currently relevant part of the game, just modding the stats yourself will provide a better experience imo, the ”enhanced” starts just catapult you into mid game and make everything a success while you still have to go through the drudgery of upgrading the house etc
some npcs will also suck up to you if you pick the enhanced starts instead of the usual “sup loser” greetings
That pretty much sums it up. I like playing the early game most actually and enjoy getting better having 'earned' it by having to overcome challenges. However I will say that after playing a few runs to 600-1000 days it was kinda nice to be able to start a new run essentially in the mid-game with a character I could imagine role-playing a little as something special.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Also, just to clarify, aside the city, the forested route that leads to the boat to that river outpost, there's no other places we can go to yet right? The space station, the kingdom and wilds between it where the tribes and such are and where some go to prospect gold at can't be visited and are just lore yet, right?
Just as a point of reference, I've played 948 days in my Rise from the Ashes run and doing pretty much full-bore combat the whole time my Ranged Combat is at 181 and Melee Combat is at 358. There's not that many who're going to be interested in getting stats much higher than that and some would blanch at the idea they'd have to do so in order to get top combat ability.

I think Grimdark decided the height of human capability would top out somewhere around 130-140 but for a while there was a loophole regarding stamina where you could increase it pretty much as high as you wanted. Now that's melting away and while it saddens me to see all my hard work grinding up staminas to 150 on most all my girls deteriorate every day now I kinda understand where he's coming from.

As for the locations, many are a work in progress but there's more to that other continent you might not have encountered yet if you've not done Rebecca's, Caitlin's and Aria's quests.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't understand why people don't share the patreon version, this is a piracy site and the author receives more than 3000 thousand dollars in donations
Honor amongst thieves?

Being as Grimdark has scaled back his normal job workload as his Patreon/Subscribestar income has increased to allow him to work more on the game, in the long run if you want moar MoR it would be best not to screw up the income model that's worked so successfully.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Honor amongst thieves?

Being as Grimdark has scaled back his normal job workload as his Patreon/Subscribestar income has increased to allow him to work more on the game, in the long run if you want moar MoR it would be best not to screw up the income model that's worked so successfully.
no, thieves have no honor, and also the thieves here are like robin hood, they don't benefit at all, I already got the version on 4chan, what surprises me is that no one shared it, it's the only game that happens this

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes