Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
no, thieves have no honor, and also the thieves here are like robin hood, they don't benefit at all, I already got the version on 4chan, what surprises me is that no one shared it, it's the only game that happens this
They probably got lost in the version numbers, I can't keep those straight either. There's a 0.8.1.5b version 2 (public) out now that sounds like it might have content my 0.8.1.5 (tier 4) doesn't have, but I don't know if I should download it as it might screw up my game somehow!

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Guys, can I play this game in a way that I get to keep more than 2 slaves without them losing affection?
Lets say I want a harem of lovers while earning money by other means.
Can I keep their affection high without having to constantly switch them to the main slave position and constantly interact with them to maintain that affection?

Thanks!
While I fully agree with what Gunner Ray wrote above, I'd tell my opinion just to try and answer your excellent question:
Yes, you can keep more than 2 'fully' affectionate slaves in the way that both their happiness and affection stays very high in the end of every day.
And with certain prerequisites (and severe restrictions as well, I am afraid) you can do it even without constantly switching them to main slaves and back. Depends on how strictly you define 'constantly', the traits of those slaves and their other personal features, your game-style, how well you have equipped the house and how much you are ready to pamper the girls with eg. TV-nights, repeated visits to Virax Springs and so on.
The more slaves the harder it'll grow to keep them all affectionate, I suppose.

Please notice that I am like Jon Snow (who knew nothing) with this game. Versions differ and the more I play the less certain I get about some features. I am just starting with current 8.1.5b (Public), so I can't say how many slaves I could possibly keep affectionate (and happy) this time. Earlier I had 4...6 affectionate slaves, never more than that, because I am such a lazy entertainer and horrible host in addition.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thanks for all the interesting discussions guys!

I've probably mentioned this before - that I read and analyze everything but that I also rarely have time to give the response most posts deserve.

I lurk here at least ten times a day, however, and have implemented tons of ideas/bug fixes that I credit solely to F95.

So please keep spamming this thread with ideas and criticism - knowing that it'll ultimately benefit the future development of MoR. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Guys, can I play this game in a way that I get to keep more than 2 slaves without them losing affection?
Lets say I want a harem of lovers while earning money by other means.
Can I keep their affection high without having to constantly switch them to the main slave position and constantly interact with them to maintain that affection?

Thanks!
The biggest trap I tend to fall into regarding this is to gather up too many slaves before I've really had a chance to work on any of them. So I have 4 or 5 different slaves who are advocates, feminists, etc all working against me to raise everyone's willpower, lower their mood, etc. If you wait til that point to start working on individual girls it takes forever to get anywhere with them unless your charm stat is really high.

I've found that the easiest way to build up a harem of "compliant" girls is to get each girl to at least loving affection before picking up the next one. This is especially true if she's an advocate. Personally, I also prefer to get each girl to negative willpower as well before moving on to the next one.

Another trap I tend to fall into is picking up too many top tier mercs too soon, especially if I'm focusing initially on spending a lot of time doing something that makes zero money like training stamina. Same thing if I decide to burn through all the classes right away. Why do I need top tier mercs if I'm spending all day in class?

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I gotta say in terms of what the public release gives, it almost seems like the situation regarding the brother is pretty important to the plot isn't it? Not sure if it's one of those things where its to dangle it to the player at the start or not.

I'd personally think adding another tier of house/base upgrades or two as a patreon content tbh (or maybe a "premium weapon shop" so people who dont want to grind can steamroll through the mobs?) vs a quest (or series of quests) that seems to be important like that. Perhaps I perceive it incorrectly?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I gotta say in terms of what the public release gives, it almost seems like the situation regarding the brother is pretty important to the plot isn't it? Not sure if it's one of those things where its to dangle it to the player at the start or not.

I'd personally think adding another tier of house/base upgrades or two as a patreon content tbh (or maybe a "premium weapon shop" so people who dont want to grind can steamroll through the mobs?) vs a quest (or series of quests) that seems to be important like that. Perhaps I perceive it incorrectly?
While the Tier 2+ quest is related to your brother, in that you're getting one of his slaves and there's a few mentions of him, it's not the whole quest line. The main questline revolving around your brother is still fully public (though currently incomplete), this is more of a secondary quest that gives you slightly more insight into him and a few goodies as a reward for supporters.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
Is there a mechanic I'm missing, or is it simply a bug that various female clothes keep disappearing? I haven't sought to explicitly reproduce it but it seems like every time I change a girl's outfit in the inventory, that outfit is soon just gone forever, including that one-time holiday dress.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a mechanic I'm missing, or is it simply a bug that various female clothes keep disappearing? I haven't sought to explicitly reproduce it but it seems like every time I change a girl's outfit in the inventory, that outfit is soon just gone forever, including that one-time holiday dress.
The only issue I've run into similar to that was forgetting to remove the combat armor that I gave to Rebecca before putting her in the arena. From what I could tell the game simply destroyed the armor because it wasn't available for any of the other girls and when I took her out of the arena she no longer had it.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Training harnesses disappear on me! It's the only 'clothing' I ever let any slavegirl wear and somehow they end up losing them. I must have bought twenty-five harnesses and I only have about three girls that wear them (Rebecca, Lovisa and Eliana).

There's a harness thief out there I'm sure! I wonder if I should put Dexter Colt on the case?

• Haha
Reactions: nononomaybe

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
A Suggestion: Slave collars that influence the wearer.

Some rough examples to illustrate the idea.

Steel Collar: An uncomfortable, tight metal band that inspires fear. With every constricted breath this collar reminds the slave to obey.
Decreases Happiness, Willpower, Defiance, and increases Fear. Due to slightly constricted breathing, the slave can not train Strength or Stamina.

Golden Collar: An expensive and beautiful collar intended to showcase the best slave. Because this valuable collar could easily be sold by an escaping slave for some quick cash, having a slave who wears such decoration illustrates the prowess of her master.

Increases Beauty, Charisma, and Affection. Generates Influence if the slave goes outside the home. Multiplies Escape Chance by 5. (Five times zero is still zero, so if she does not want to escape this is not risky).

Fitness Collar: A technological marvel that tracks a slave's biometrics and provides suggestions for improved performance. The Mastersphere AI can help a slave improve her chances of success when training. Although comfortable to wear, it is not attractive, and the AI can be annoying when trying to perform intellectual tasks.

Decreases Beauty and Charisma. Increased chance of improving Physical Attributes from training. Decreased chance of improving Science/Domestic/Academics from training.

Thought of this when I was playing Free Cities (pgmod) which implements clothing that influences the slave.
Cheers!

genlanius

Jul 9, 2019

Steel Collar: An uncomfortable, tight metal band that inspires fear. With every constricted breath this collar reminds the slave to obey.
Decreases Happiness, Willpower, Defiance, and increases Fear. Due to slightly constricted breathing, the slave can not train Strength or Stamina.

Golden Collar: An expensive and beautiful collar intended to showcase the best slave. Because this valuable collar could easily be sold by an escaping slave for some quick cash, having a slave who wears such decoration illustrates the prowess of her master.
Increases Beauty, Charisma, and Affection. Generates Influence if the slave goes outside the home. Multiplies Escape Chance by 5. (Five times zero is still zero, so if she does not want to escape this is not risky).

Fitness Collar: A technological marvel that tracks a slave's biometrics and provides suggestions for improved performance. The Mastersphere AI can help a slave improve her chances of success when training. Although comfortable to wear, it is not attractive, and the AI can be annoying when trying to perform intellectual tasks.
Decreases Beauty and Charisma. Increased chance of improving Physical Attributes from training. Decreased chance of improving Science/Domestic/Academics from training.

Thought of this when I was playing Free Cities (pgmod) which implements clothing that influences the slave.
Cheers!
You should join the discord and post it there

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Cheers!
That is a good idea, currently there is some minor benefit to slave collars, a reduced chance at escape and a willpower loss if I recall correctly, but more and varied collars with different benefits is a damned fine idea.

Reactions: WakamoSato and tsap

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
MastersOfRaana-0.8.1.5bV2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the public version?

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
I wish there are more places to invest more money so i can get more then 1750$ a day i want to invest like a derange degenerate that i am.I want over 100000$ a day minimum earning in passive income.

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Sato

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I wish there are more places to invest more money so i can get more then 1750$ a day i want to invest like a derange degenerate that i am.I want over 100000$ a day minimum earning in passive income.
You can pretty easily get passive income up over $2000 without even including any money made by your slaves. That's more than enough to cover the salaries of all the mercs. The biggest investments I know of are the ones in the weapon store, the general store, and Aimee's shop. The weapon shop and general store investments together cost $275k but they bring in passive income of $1,100 a day. I'm not sure how much Aimee's shop costs since it's several investments all added together, but I think it's somewhere around $150k and brings in more than $100 a day by itself if I remember right.

The income you can get from slaves further increases this by quite a bit to the point where you can focus on whatever you want and not worry about money at all after the first few months. Rebecca's Skullduggery title in particular is a huge money maker once you get some investments going since she increases all of those so she'll be passively making you somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 to $1000 a day all by herself just from that title once you max out the investment options. Hiring the accountant from the bank has a similar but lesser effect.

Add in the news radio thing for Nicole at around $100 a day, 2 academy professor jobs at $110 each, the golden dragon job at $110, the Devious Devices job at $50 and you'll probably be up to more like $4000 passive income every day. Then you've got the option for whoring out your female mercs and turning some of your girls into prostitutes for even more as well as actually selling slaves (probably the random ones) for large 1 time profits for each one.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes