Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was using her as an example, because she's the only female i have in that category, so i don't know any others.
Oh. Lauren can be hired in Sloppy Moe's, Aiko is pretty obvious and you can get a girl that come with Michelle's quest. The reason sex option is greyed out for Laika is because she is underage. This won't be the case with other women.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
so iam having some issues/questions and was wondering if you guys could help

• i can see the "kahill outpost" on the worldmap but i cant access it. is this not yet implemented or am i missing something?
  • i did the eliana quest (saved her, didnt pay furry), got her key and affection up but i have yet to use the key and and i didnt get a new journal entry.
  • i finished both prowler quests but didnt sell the pentacle because i thought it might still be useful. is it? also the prof said he would contact me but so far he hasnt. is this implemented?
  • about aria. i did her quest (saving her men) and "the slavemaster of raana" main quest. i also got her full story (backgrund) but when i ask about her goals it says, that i can only unlock her legacy feature once ive completed her questline. so is this not implemented or is there some other quest ive missed?
  • is there anything to the painting inside the house in hamahs bay?
  • is the retreat seriously supposed to cost 290k?
  • is there a point in visiting miss winton after her quest?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

• i can see the "kahill outpost" on the worldmap but i cant access it. is this not yet implemented or am i missing something?
  • i did the eliana quest (saved her, didnt pay furry), got her key and affection up but i have yet to use the key and and i didnt get a new journal entry.
  • i finished both prowler quests but didnt sell the pentacle because i thought it might still be useful. is it? also the prof said he would contact me but so far he hasnt. is this implemented?
  • about aria. i did her quest (saving her men) and "the slavemaster of raana" main quest. i also got her full story (backgrund) but when i ask about her goals it says, that i can only unlock her legacy feature once ive completed her questline. so is this not implemented or is there some other quest ive missed?
Not implemented yet.
Yes, the Retreat costs 290k. #KillGuyTakeBuildingForFree!
If you picked 'Pay with other means' then you can visit her for free sex as long as you have another guy with you in the party (Threesome, she is only into threesomes)

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
Not implemented yet.
If you picked 'Pay with other means' then you can visit her for free sex as long as you have another guy with you in the party (Threesome, she is only into threesomes)
i cant initiate hostilites with the owner of the retreat.
i did choose the 'Pay with other means' option and have visited a couple of times. there is a counter that keeps track of your visits. i just dont know if there is anything more once that counter reaches a certain treshold or not.

edit: also thanks :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i cant initiate hostilites with the owner of the retreat.
I know. It was a joke. I threw a little tantrum over this before.
i did choose the 'Pay with other means' option and have visited a couple of times. there is a counter that keeps track of your visits. i just dont know if there is anything more once that counter reaches a certain treshold or not.
Not that i know of. Only that single threesome image of her so i assume no. (I never bothered to grind a higher corruption level. I did it with one of my mercs because the game tells her appearance changes with higher corruption but what i got is an empty frame instead and now i'm running with an invisible Aiko)

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

Some of those are works in progress, like Prowler and Aria.
Kahill's Outpost is a quest location.
Eliana is finished, but there might be a reaction from guy who bought her in the future, but unknown at this time.
At current time the meaning of the painting is an unknown.
The future of Miss Winton is also an unknown.
If disatified with the price of the retreat take it up with Grim.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
Some of those are works in progress, like Prowler and Aria.
Kahill's Outpost is a quest location.
Eliana is finished, but there might be a reaction from guy who bought her in the future, but unknown at this time.
At current time the meaning of the painting is an unknown.
The future of Miss Winton is also an unknown.
If disatified with the price of the retreat take it up with Grim.
thanks
regarding the kahill outpost.
is it part of a slave quest or a regular one?

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I've seen some flavor of "isn't X ridiculously expensive!?" pop up a few times and I figured I'd offer a game design philosophy perspective on it.

If we were to graph Total Play Time (x-axis) and Quantity Of Players (y-axis), we would expect something like an F-distribution. Most players will spend a short amount of time in the game, a few people will spend a medium amount of time, and very few will spend a large amount of time. Incredibly expensive stuff (i.e. The Retreat) is effectively irrelevant to most players simply by its massive cost. Why put it in the game if most people won't use it? It gives the high-hour players an objective and a bit of game content that most won't see.

In well-structured game content, something like a F-distribution is again a good aim for design. A new player should experience some of the best the game has to offer fairly quickly (to "hook" players). In MoR that's probably the first combat and/or banging your first slave.
If the player is still around after several hours, the next-level content can become a bit harder to reach (expensive slaves/equipment).
The Retreat and similarly extravagant purchases are the MoR equivalent of 100% Complete achievements in Dark Souls, or catching every Pokemon. You can see and enjoy the heartiest experiences MoR has to offer long before affording The Retreat. However, for those few players who want a stretch goal (or are willing to cheat), The Retreat is there on the horizon.
Of course, it could still be reasonable to argue that $X price is too far out on the horizon. Maybe a different price would reflect a better balance of rewards to costs. This design logic of spaced content doesn't negate that sort of balancing effort.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've seen some flavor of "isn't X ridiculously expensive!?" pop up a few times and I figured I'd offer a game design philosophy perspective on it.

If we were to graph Total Play Time (x-axis) and Quantity Of Players (y-axis), we would expect something like an F-distribution. Most players will spend a short amount of time in the game, a few people will spend a medium amount of time, and very few will spend a large amount of time. Incredibly expensive stuff (i.e. The Retreat) is effectively irrelevant to most players simply by its massive cost. Why put it in the game if most people won't use it? It gives the high-hour players an objective and a bit of game content that most won't see.

In well-structured game content, something like a F-distribution is again a good aim for design. A new player should experience some of the best the game has to offer fairly quickly (to "hook" players). In MoR that's probably the first combat and/or banging your first slave.
If the player is still around after several hours, the next-level content can become a bit harder to reach (expensive slaves/equipment).
The Retreat and similarly extravagant purchases are the MoR equivalent of 100% Complete achievements in Dark Souls, or catching every Pokemon. You can see and enjoy the heartiest experiences MoR has to offer long before affording The Retreat. However, for those few players who want a stretch goal (or are willing to cheat), The Retreat is there on the horizon.
Of course, it could still be reasonable to argue that $X price is too far out on the horizon. Maybe a different price would reflect a better balance of rewards to costs. This design logic of spaced content doesn't negate that sort of balancing effort.

Cheers!
Good! In the meantime while we discuss philosophical game design enlightenment i'll just cheat in the money and be done with it :giggle:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Good! In the meantime while we discuss philosophical game design enlightenment i'll just cheat in the money and be done with it :giggle:
'Philosophical' opinion: Let's forget that nasty retreat and start conserving girls fx. in nice rejuvenating cryo-chambers. Cozy, refreshing cryo-pods with optional virgin treatments for nice girls and permafrost for bitches.
(#KillGuysAnyway)

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
does anyone actually want to sell his girls?
i cant seem to bring myself to do that and there arnt any generated ones yet.

Reactions: Saburo. M

vanpett

Nov 23, 2018
Is there another condition for rising an issid's corruption (up to 51) by demanding sex? Maybe high enough willpower or manipulate? While one of my characters succeeds every time, another one had no luck at all.

And is there a way to grind manipulate like you can grind charm by caressing?

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there another condition for rising an issid's corruption (up to 51) by demanding sex? Maybe high enough willpower or manipulate? While one of my characters succeeds every time, another one had no luck at all.

And is there a way to grind manipulate like you can grind charm by caressing?
Not as easy as Caressing, but when you 'Suggest Sex' during seduction if you do it in a dominant manner you can get a point on a crit. Also works with 'Explain Duties' but I think if their corruption gets high enough you don't get a chance at a point as I can't remember getting one in a while. The text now has her begging for the lash if she's naughty which is nice to hear but I don't think I can get a point anymore.

Reactions: vanpett

vanpett

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for the answer!
Concerning my first question: It seems you need high manipulate to corrupt a servant by demanding sex. One of my player characters still sucks at manipulation, hence my second question...

EVOESI

Feb 20, 2018
How exactly do you send your girls out to prostitute? I've set their allowed actions. They fit all the criteria. I've set the various fees under Facilities. Now what? What actually makes the girls go out?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes