Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
Also, how do I increase stealth? there is a value of it in my character sheet but in wiki it says through increasing dexterity.
If I'm understanding my quick look at the code right, you can get it from:

-Stealing at the factory, up to a max of 79/89 depending on the exact event. Not guaranteed each time.
-Some quests have options that use stealth, and those can increase it.
-Hunting, but it looks like it has a fairly low cap of 39. Not guaranteed each time.

Caveat that I'm not really great with code stuff and I'm not 100% sure I found everything or interpreted it correctly.

Couldn't figure out how respect worked for sure at the same time, but I've heard it becomes a chance roll.

Jan 4, 2019
How I get to appear valkyrie's team is some kind of quest? It dosn't appear in my map at any hour.

Edit: You have to wait to day 30 to them to appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ku-chan

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
If I'm understanding my quick look at the code right, you can get it from:

-Stealing at the factory, up to a max of 79/89 depending on the exact event. Not guaranteed each time.
-Some quests have options that use stealth, and those can increase it.
-Hunting, but it looks like it has a fairly low cap of 39. Not guaranteed each time.

Caveat that I'm not really great with code stuff and I'm not 100% sure I found everything or interpreted it correctly.

Couldn't figure out how respect worked for sure at the same time, but I've heard it becomes a chance roll.
Respect is gained each time you win a fight with the girl on your team up to 20, then after that it's about a 4-5% chance to get points after 20 Respect. Respect acts like a bonus to many interactions with slavegirls and is worth pursuing for all of them, even the combat-challenged. The Swamp Tribesman up in Preacher's Pond are a great place to gain respect for low skilled girls you'd like to get up to 20 at least with. Get the requisite amount of combat armor for your girls as well as a rifle and whipstick and you're all set. The Swampers can barely scratch combat armor once you take out any rifle-bearing hunters with them. Easy wins for easy respect.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Respect is gained each time you win a fight with the girl on your team up to 20, then after that it's about a 4-5% chance to get points after 20 Respect. Respect acts like a bonus to many interactions with slavegirls and is worth pursuing for all of them, even the combat-challenged. The Swamp Tribesman up in Preacher's Pond are a great place to gain respect for low skilled girls you'd like to get up to 20 at least with. Get the requisite amount of combat armor for your girls as well as a rifle and whipstick and you're all set. The Swampers can barely scratch combat armor once you take out any rifle-bearing hunters with them. Easy wins for easy respect.
Most of the bandits that spawn in Stokke Hills are good for that as well, although the group that all has rifles and/or pipe guns can be a bit rough if you take nothing but slave girls with no combat skills. Most of the other groups that spawn there are mostly melee with only 1 or 2 that have a gun. I like to take a merc team to do the daily bounty plus the arena and then go back home and pick up 4 slaves that need the most respect training and go clear the rest of the town.

Reactions: FSDL and Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Most of the bandits that spawn in Stokke Hills are good for that as well, although the group that all has rifles and/or pipe guns can be a bit rough if you take nothing but slave girls with no combat skills. Most of the other groups that spawn there are mostly melee with only 1 or 2 that have a gun. I like to take a merc team to do the daily bounty plus the arena and then go back home and pick up 4 slaves that need the most respect training and go clear the rest of the town.
Yeah, there's Swamper-like bandits available in Stokke Hills too, it's not almost always the Ceilor Forest Raiders these days. That's another great place for easy respect building if you pay attention to the description of the attackers in the daily account. Another one is the Dock punks and the Redhaven bandits as long as they last. If it's a level two bounty or below I'll let my green girls take care of it too, we'll finish up in the Baths for some easy happiness if they took a few hits during the day.

Reactions: FSDL

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to advance the plot of the "Aimee's good" store?

I have maxed out almost all the store, I helped Dakota with the crooks... and that was months ago.

As I see from the forum I should have received a letter for her 18th birthday, but I don't have any letter.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Can someone tells me what are the most beneficial trait the girls can have I known some but not all.

Thanks in advance.

Personally, I am interested in being submissive and beautiful, with not much willpower (if they are willful, they are a pain in the ass).

Take a look at this link to give you an idea:

Reactions: PhantomKnight55

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

I have maxed out almost all the store, I helped Dakota with the crooks... and that was months ago.

As I see from the forum I should have received a letter for her 18th birthday, but I don't have any letter.
You must constantly check since the birthday event is on the seventh day since you "freed" Dakota from her kidnappers.

I must understand that you missed the deadline, so I recommend you go back, the event is worth it and, in addition, you have the possibility of having her as a slave for free.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

If you completed rescuing Dakota months a go and your using an old save from then the first version of that quest was set that if you missed the birthday party (maybe let the days slide by without realizing it) it's gone. It wasn't until later versions that Grim set it so it wouldn't leave your journal after the 7 days. There is a way to reset the flag using the console but not sure what it is. Suggest asking Grim how to do it.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
If you completed rescuing Dakota months a go and your using an old save from then the first version of that quest was set that if you missed the birthday party (maybe let the days slide by without realizing it) it's gone. It wasn't until later versions that Grim set it so it wouldn't leave your journal after the 7 days. There is a way to reset the flag using the console but not sure what it is. Suggest asking Grim how to do it.
I started a fresh save from this version. 0.8.2.2

You must constantly check since the birthday event is on the seventh day since you "freed" Dakota from her kidnappers.

I must understand that you missed the deadline, so I recommend you go back, the event is worth it and, in addition, you have the possibility of having her as a slave for free.
I could say that I have finished 80% of the game. Are you advising me to load a game where I was at 10%? Is there no other way to activate that quest?

Otherwise I don't think I'll ever see what happens in that quest...

Patillaverde01

Jun 20, 2023
Is there a way to see which stats (mine or my slave's) are affecting dice rolls? It's annoying to get a good dice roll and still get negative result. I have no way of knowing what should I improve in order to pass the check

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I started a fresh save from this version. 0.8.2.2

I could say that I have finished 80% of the game. Are you advising me to load a game where I was at 10%? Is there no other way to activate that quest?

Otherwise I don't think I'll ever see what happens in that quest...
Could you provide your save? The deadline isn't a thing anymore, you should be able to start the birthday event whenever you want, provided you've met the conditions for it.

Reactions: FSDL
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes