khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone tells me what are the most beneficial trait the girls can have I known some but not all.

Thanks in advance.
Honestly the only one that really matters IMO is workaholic. That one is hugely beneficial and takes forever to train up if they don't start with it.

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Two questions: 1) The coded note in the bunker? What do I do with it? I didn't crack it.
Second question: 2) I can't get swap a new slave into the arena while one is in there. I want tried putting them as a follower and clearing all job and I tried having her in the correct Main Slave slot. Please let me know how to switch them. Thanks!

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Would still savescum for for the Stormchild girl/trait, even if it takes a long time with a low chance :p

I loaded up and could not swap my arena slave out either, until I ejected one to make room then the arena girl could be swapped out. Seems its only possible without a full house.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Two questions: 1) The coded note in the bunker? What do I do with it? I didn't crack it.
Second question: 2) I can't get swap a new slave into the arena while one is in there. I want tried putting them as a follower and clearing all job and I tried having her in the correct Main Slave slot. Please let me know how to switch them. Thanks!
From memory:
1. New slave, as normal slave in main slot (not follower / available to fight)
2. Withdraw old slave from arena
3. Sign up new slave in arena.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
From memory:
1. New slave, as normal slave in main slot (not follower / available to fight)
2. Withdraw old slave from arena
3. Sign up new slave in arena.
Just to clarify. You need to have an open spot in household before withdrawing from Arena.

Reactions: Porrvald

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Would still savescum for for the Stormchild girl/trait, even if it takes a long time with a low chance :p

I loaded up and could not swap my arena slave out either, until I ejected one to make room then the arena girl could be swapped out. Seems its only possible without a full house.
Thanks, I guess I need an opens spot and can't swap 1-1 otherwise. What is the Stormchild girl trait? never heard it before.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks, I guess I need an opens spot and can't swap 1-1 otherwise. What is the Stormchild girl trait? never heard it before.
She's got a 1% chance to appear at Crystal Hills Auction, I think it is. She gets smarter when she orgasms when you fuck her, up to about 130. She's kind of a pain in the ass too, I guess, I've never had her. She's smoking hot though.

Reactions: lurkathon

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
why is selling slaves so cheap?? like a virgin willpower -10 corruption 10/100 value = 16 when I bought, starting selling price 4150. I bought her for 9k. I am selling at a lost after grinding her attributes.

Last edited:

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
Hell, I tried with the usual willpower in negatives and corruption 40 for a normal slave but it is selling below what I bought it for even with Armand buff. WTH is going on? Is it time based? I try selling 3 days after getting them. My stats are high enough to overcome it efficiently.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
3 days is too early- you pay a kind of speculation tax on that . Not sure what the real value is - try at 10 days - and realistically speaking you can't really have done much grinding on her in 3 days, at least without cheating.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
She's got a 1% chance to appear at Crystal Hills Auction, I think it is. She gets smarter when she orgasms when you fuck her, up to about 130. She's kind of a pain in the ass too, I guess, I've never had her. She's smoking hot though.
Yup, she also has damage reduction as part of the trait. You can get her at Watery Eyes auction too, I've never actually tried for her at Crystal Hills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
She's supposed to have a higher chance to show up when there's a storm outside but I'm not clear on what counts as a storm. Just thunder and rain is not enough (or if it is, then the increased chance doesn't work) but I don't know if you need an actual hurricane.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
She's supposed to have a higher chance to show up when there's a storm outside but I'm not clear on what counts as a storm. Just thunder and rain is not enough (or if it is, then the increased chance doesn't work) but I don't know if you need an actual hurricane.
My guess would be one of the red-lettered storms then.

Reactions: FSDL

ACSwineburne

Oct 31, 2020
Does grinding down Aria's Willpower prevent her mission from proceeding? I feel like I'm stuck as there's nothing happening after I bought her and all the talk of a rebellion and the 2nd Chapter haven't led to anything. There's clearly more story than this from the changelogs, but I can't figure out how to get to it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes