lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
IMO there could be a few less 'menus within menus' for smoother gameplay. Maybe show all the options in Manage/Facilities/Actions&Events at once, with smaller Icons (to make it all fit) under bold headlines to save us some clicks. I get that it would look more cluttered, but might be a bit easier for people to learn and play.
Just another idea, I'm sure it's easier said than done though, and it's certainly not 'awful' as it is.

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
In your opinion.

I have hundreds of hours with the game and not once did I ever think that the UI was bad, let alone "god awful."

There are some unique aspects of the UI, such as the red lines/words that can be clicked, but once that is understood it is not an issue.

Certainly, there can be some improvements, as almost anything can be improved, but your portrayal of the UI seems to be highly exaggerated.
I fully agree with you. A complex game, difficult for my taste, should not be confused with bad or mediocre.

It is by far my favorite and I continue to love it every day. It is my addiction ;)

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Aiko my beloved. I hope one day she can be a main wife option and not just a concubine. hopefully this means she will get more content (and we can get more room for slaves in the main house?)
That's why I shared it! I love Aiko and seeing her pregnant was a pleasant surprise.

That girl drives me crazy.

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
how do you improve your own (not slave's ) copulation skill? Ive tried fucking my slaves but nothing happened? no books or classes at the academy eityher afaik?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So now I am curious who everyone's fav girl/wife is and who is 2nd.
for me It's Aiko and Eliana, but I always rescue Juno and give her a good home.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.2.3 and 0.8.3 preview!

Hello guys! Here's a batch of screenshots I posted on Discord regarding the new Issid/NPC merge and the unlimited amount of offspring you're now able to "create" - with any NPC.

0.8.2.3 Public should also go live within 48 hours!

I'd also like to thank you for your support, suggestions and discussions. Know that I read every post in here and that I wish I had more time to respond. For the past two months, my schedule has been rather hectic with the overhaul - an overhaul that is now more or less complete, however. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jochen666

Sep 26, 2023
0.8.2.3 and 0.8.3 preview!

Hello guys! Here's a batch of screenshots I posted on Discord regarding the new Issid/NPC merge and the unlimited amount of offspring you're now able to "create" - with any NPC.

0.8.2.3 Public should also go live within 48 hours!

I'd also like to thank you for your support, suggestions and discussions. Know that I read every post in here and that I wish I had more time to respond. For the past two months, my schedule has been rather hectic with the overhaul - an overhaul that is now more or less complete, however. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These look stellar! Can hardly wait to give it a try.

It looks like interactions between NPCs inside the household will be a thing? I can imagine a lot of ways to have fun with that. :)

Feb 1, 2018
I am just curious about when we will finally be able to affect certain traits. Like, I would love to make one of my slaves more dominant but it appears that I can't. Like, it shouldn't be too hard to implement a code to affect one trait.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Hah, main reason I put this one on back-burner for now.

I like to keep my Poke-'em-all's, seems wasteful to put all the effort into training just to sell them.
Right I hope that is the next update idea (after letting me marry my mercs) I want to be able to see my kids and servants run around the house.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I am just curious about when we will finally be able to affect certain traits. Like, I would love to make one of my slaves more dominant but it appears that I can't. Like, it shouldn't be too hard to implement a code to affect one trait.
I think there already is a method to make one of your slaves more dominant. It was implemented times ago as an essential part of the infamous "legacy edition". It was called marriage, and at least in my game it succeeded to turn one nice and pleasant slave girl into a total bitch, so high and mighty she demanded all of my MC:s attention, time and preferably also the money as well.

Not to recommend marital life really - alimony sucks - but the option of marriage should still be there and lately the GD studios mentioned that the wife has got more interactions than the slaves, methinks. Even a brief experimenting with marriage was enough to completely heal my severe addiction towards this game. (Such a bad experience. Never again!) :censored:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think there already is a method to make one of your slaves more dominant. It was implemented times ago as an essential part of the infamous "legacy edition". It was called marriage, and at least in my game it succeeded to turn one nice and pleasant slave girl into a total bitch, so high and mighty she demanded all of my MC:s attention, time and preferably also the money as well.

Not to recommend marital life really - alimony sucks - but the option of marriage should still be there and lately the GD studios mentioned that the wife has got more interactions than the slaves, methinks. Even a brief experimenting with marriage was enough to completely heal my severe addiction towards this game. (Such a bad experience. Never again!) :censored:
Which one did you marry?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Which one did you marry?
Lovisa was first as fresh and innocent bride with minimum exp. Didn't go well at all, I thought. So I save-scummed back and proposed Michelle instead, who had lots of experience at that point and as slave had always served my MC well. She turned more or less as greedy and demanding as Lovisa before her.
Wife Cafe (How I hated that stupid place and 'nice' discussions there), restaurants with the wife only, since 'dear wifey' couldn't be bothered to spend nice time together at home with her former friends. Everything worth doing needed my MC to do it or at very least to part-take in it and all kinds of action seemed to need 2 hours. Did nannies help with kids, for example? Bah! They did absolutely nothing of worth then.
Long story short, I learned to hate marriage and I learned to stay clear of time-consuming issids as well.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
how do you improve your own (not slave's ) copulation skill? Ive tried fucking my slaves but nothing happened? no books or classes at the academy eityher afaik?
Sex ´em good, duh!. No, really. Each time you make a girl Cum, there´s a chance to increase your copulation skill IIRC. Just like crafting, the chance seems awfully low, but its still there. On day 220 I have 80 something in Copulation.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes