chaosiv

May 23, 2020
Does grinding down Aria's Willpower prevent her mission from proceeding? I feel like I'm stuck as there's nothing happening after I bought her and all the talk of a rebellion and the 2nd Chapter haven't led to anything. There's clearly more story than this from the changelogs, but I can't figure out how to get to it.
try interacting with her talk>ask something>background>more information available 2 times

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does grinding down Aria's Willpower prevent her mission from proceeding? I feel like I'm stuck as there's nothing happening after I bought her and all the talk of a rebellion and the 2nd Chapter haven't led to anything. There's clearly more story than this from the changelogs, but I can't figure out how to get to it.

That's in the works as we speak and to pursue certain paths Aria must have some willpower.

Have you rescued her team? That's the first step and then it will continue in a future update.

Reactions: FSDL

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
Is the tier 2 or better version(s) available anywhere? the one in the op doesnt have the quests or custom slaves apparently

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is the tier 2 or better version(s) available anywhere? the one in the op doesnt have the quests or custom slaves apparently
The only thing the tier-2 version has that the public one doesn't have is the Tier-2 slave and quest. All the other quests that are not WIP (work in progress) are available and for most you initiate them by talking to them and and then clicking the hyperlink that says 'More Information Available' and/or 'Worth Checking Out.'

Reactions: tsap

joe55667788

Nov 22, 2021
I really like this game and want to get the version in advance, but it seems that subscribestar cannot be used in my country. Error code 0692 always appears. Paypal can be used normally. To join the membership level, I can only use subscribestar?

joe55667788

Nov 22, 2021
Kavalor,貼文:12356358,會員:3322775 said:
Patreon 和 Subscribestar 是我了解的唯一途徑
[/引用]
但 Patreon 中沒有等級,對嗎?當我進去的時候,我只看到了三美元的贊助,並且只能預覽一些圖片。

joe55667788

Nov 22, 2021
JaxMan,貼文:12357590,會員:2200678 said:
獲得 Tier2+ 版本的方法是透過 Subscribestar 或 Patreon 的支援。
[/引用]
Patreon 訂閱僅需三美元。我想訂閱 t3 級。有沒有辦法透過 Patreon 付款?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
At the moment there is no reason to grind down her willpower before doing her quest, as it all happens exactly as scripted. If you do it, it won't prevent you from doing her quest I think, but it'll feel jarring since she'll have that bitchy attitude she had when you first acquired her. I'm hoping that this quest becomes more dynamic in that sense, but I'm not sure if it will be.

I know that on later/future quests involving her, her relationship with you and her willpower/corruption will play a part in how things fall into place. But that initial quest, at least as of right now, doesn't change at all even if you do it after she's been fully trained and broken.

Reactions: Seamonkey and tsap

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I really like this game and want to get the version in advance, but it seems that subscribestar cannot be used in my country. Error code 0692 always appears. Paypal can be used normally. To join the membership level, I can only use subscribestar?
I think you can use paypal as a means of payment on Patreon. Not sure about SS since they work with my country without issues.

So long as you can use Paypal, hopefully you'll be able to do it np

joe55667788

Nov 22, 2021
Ka1tzer,貼文:12358332,會員:5702030 said:
我認為您可以使用 paypal 作為 Patreon 上的付款方式。不確定 SS,因為他們與我的國家合作沒有問題。

只要會使用Paypal,希望你能做到np
[/引用]
我目前的問題是我無法像 subscribestar 那樣直接訂閱。進入Patreon後,介面上只有解鎖功能。它沒有我想要的 3 級選項。不可能3元認購就能得到10美元等級的0.8.3。?

Hurrdurrjohn

Oct 8, 2019
Update on pregnancy and offspring!

I posted this on Patreon yesterday:

------------------------

Hello guys! Hope you're having a fine weekend!

This will be another semi-long post, featuring the most complicated part of the tech overhaul - MoR's new pregnancy framework.

Screenshot 1: Getting one of your female NPCs pregnant is done through the old-fashioned way - have as much vaginal sex as possible and hope for the best. Choosing a partner with a high "Fertility" score, one of many new 0.8.3 traits, is very important in the Conclude Day calculation script.

Screenshot 2: There's now a new feature in the household called The Nursery. A successful birth from any female NPC will fill one of the available slots here. There are 18 slots in total - that's the current MoR baby cap.

• Hover over an offspring's name (screenshot 3) and you'll see his/her target attribute values. Most of them are inherited from the mother. Nannies (and you) can affect those stats further. Beauty cannot be affected - other than by choosing a beautiful NPC to breed with.
  • You can appoint any number of nannies.
  • Nannies create atmosphere. Their combined mean values decide the total atmosphere attributes that slowly affect kids in the nursery.
  • Too many kids will create a negative Focus. Appoint more nannies to counter this. One nanny will be able to take care of 2-3 kids without any serious effects.
  • You can affect your younglings through training and playing games. Clicking one of the Action buttons executes a simple event that requires 10 Stamina points and 2h/session.
  • A named child that is 9 years old can be Processed through the random NPC framework.
Processing and interacting with offspring

Screenshot 3:
I've just added Loren's daughter, Holly, to my household. Don't know why she became an Aesir. Must be a nanny's fault! At least she inherited her mother's beauty.

Screenshot 4: All kids are based on a random Av-model. Holly became Av102. All Av-kid render archives feature two clothing sets and one armor pic. When reaching the age of 16, an offspring inherits the adult wardrobe, with full options unlocking at the age of 18.

An offspring can follow you out on adventures, go to the movies, get educated, work and be the subject of household events and experience most other options/actions available for NPCs.

Alright, that's it for today. Check out more screenshots and info on our Discord channel!

Release dates

Things are moving rapidly in the development department - 0.8.3 pre-Alpha will be out in roughly two weeks!

Remember that this speedy process wouldn't be possible without you guys. I'm eternally grateful for your continued support and trust in expanding the unique world of Raana.

SCREENSHOTS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is pretty fun conceptually, but the UI, especially navigating various types and inventories/quest journal is god awful.

please hire someone who knows how to design a UI or take a class on the internet about it

• Angry
Reactions: Kavalor

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The game is pretty fun conceptually, but the UI, especially navigating various types and inventories/quest journal is god awful.

please hire someone who knows how to design a UI or take a class on the internet about it
In your opinion.

I have hundreds of hours with the game and not once did I ever think that the UI was bad, let alone "god awful."

There are some unique aspects of the UI, such as the red lines/words that can be clicked, but once that is understood it is not an issue.

Certainly, there can be some improvements, as almost anything can be improved, but your portrayal of the UI seems to be highly exaggerated.

Reactions: Fauno36 and tsap

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
In your opinion.

I have hundreds of hours with the game and not once did I ever think that the UI was bad, let alone "god awful."

There are some unique aspects of the UI, such as the red lines/words that can be clicked, but once that is understood it is not an issue.

Certainly, there can be some improvements, as almost anything can be improved, but your portrayal of the UI seems to be highly exaggerated.
It was kinda hard for me in the beginning maybe the first few hours i have played, but then it was pretty smooth game play after I got used to it.
Improvements could be making it more noob friendly. I had no problem with the quests and the battles tho.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes