bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I wonder when the game updates are not focused in changing the game mechanics but focus in moving the story forward.

Any idea of when we will have a stable game mechanics? 8.3? 8.23?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I wonder when the game updates are not focused in changing the game mechanics but focus in moving the story forward.

Any idea of when we will have a stable game mechanics? 8.3? 8.23?
The 0.8.3 overhaul drastically improves, and simplifies, all systems needed to move the story progression forward. 083 is the next big update after 0.8.2.3, which I'll post here in a couple of hours. ;)

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Everything is very good but without rooms at my my home i cant appreciate the named slaves and characters added recently and how am gonna build my harem? Having more rooms should be top priority!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Everything is very good but without rooms at my my home i cant appreciate the named slaves and characters added recently and how am gonna build my harem? Having more rooms should be top priority!
Yes, it probably won't surprise you to learn your lamentation is a common one. Probably the single most common request in the history of the game. As a result we're now testing a system to expand your household to contain as many as 80 people, however the code was written originally for a game with two slave slots, one you were training and another as a helper/favorite, like Slavemaker3. He's re-writing the code from the ground up and the new system is expected to go public the first few months of next year.

In the meantime you can get 9 extra slots from the Retreat and marrying one opens up as slot as does sending a girl to the Arena so you can have up to 19 currently.

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Yes, it probably won't surprise you to learn your lamentation is a common one. Probably the single most common request in the history of the game. As a result we're now testing a system to expand your household to contain as many as 80 people, however the code was written originally for a game with two slave slots, one you were training and another as a helper/favorite, like Slavemakerr3. He's re-writing the code from the ground up and the new system is expected to go public the first few months of next year.

In the meantime you can get 9 extra slots from the Retreat and marrying one opens up as slot as does sending a girl to the Arena so you can have up to 19 currently.

I understood that the proposed changes (8.3) would be seen at the end of the year or the first days of next year. Am I wrong?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I understood that the proposed changes (8.3) would be seen at the end of the year or the first days of next year. Am I wrong?
The first quarter of next year is what I recall from the time it was announced and I've not heard of any change to that. This is a huge update, not like the updates he usually does. It's not too far off to say 'this changes everything.'

maxwanker

Apr 12, 2023
is there any way to lock slaves stats and attributes? i dont like how they decay if you dont interract
"decay" is only Corruption, Happiness and Affection and maybe willpower. You can balance those with the traits in household (like pure, malovent, advocate and so on) or f.e. horse riding, jobs and assignments.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
is there any way to lock slaves stats and attributes? i dont like how they decay if you dont interract
With a fully upgraded house and a complete array of nipple chains, horseback riding, perfume, and a generous allowance I find I can peg all girls at Undying Affection and 100 Happiness these days as long as I don't invest with the Falth Bros.

If you have a Feminist or Pure girl your girls will lose Corruption until you deal with those traits, that's part of the game.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
With a fully upgraded house and a complete array of nipple chains, horseback riding, perfume, and a generous allowance I find I can peg all girls at Undying Affection and 100 Happiness these days as long as I don't invest with the Falth Bros.

If you have a Feminist or Pure girl your girls will lose Corruption until you deal with those traits, that's part of the game.
Well, yeah, I suppose - and coming next year the players can enjoy constantly pegging 80 slave girls. The clinking of all the nipple chains and that suffocating odor of perfume and BO of all those horses everyone absolutely must buy them! Ikaanos will certainly drown in Undying Affection and happiness (plus manure), praise the Two Moons! :rolleyes:

Bell Lance

Oct 26, 2023
Well, yeah, I suppose - and coming next year the players can enjoy constantly pegging 80 slave girls. The clinking of all the nipple chains and that suffocating odor of perfume and BO of all those horses everyone absolutely must buy them! Ikaanos will certainly drown in Undying Affection and happiness (plus manure), praise the Two Moons! :rolleyes:
Yeah right, like it is insane after I completed some girl's long quest, after two weeks am back to amiable lmao. I thought Caitlin's affection for me will at least last for months minimum - years if stretching it. Not MANUALLY interacting with them should not be enough reason to have this affection decay

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and tsap

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
is there maybee a way to play with sound without having once headset fly to space or fucking up the soundbalancing of the soundsetup?
i searched but so far couldnt find an option to just reduce the volume of the mor sounds themself without altering every other sound which is a bit more problematic in a relativly finetuned soundsetup.
i would like to give the gamesounds a try, but so far they are more than double the volume of all other sounds which results in me beeing able to hear them out of my headset through the closed door in the next room while running with just 5% system volume and just enough tuneup of the headset to have the systemsound barely audible.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes