razien

Mar 9, 2017
does miss walton or what she is called is unlocked on this version or not ? or its tied to brother quest?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The 0.8.3 overhaul drastically improves, and simplifies, all systems needed to move the story progression forward. 083 is the next big update after 0.8.2.3, which I'll post here in a couple of hours. ;)
Thanks for your fast answer.

I believe that I will put the game on hold till the 8.3 release. If I can ressist the temptation, that´s it....

Reactions: Daba and GD-studios

ZZZING

Nov 26, 2023
Really enjoying the game so far, nothing else quite like it.
The world building is great and lore is quite interesting.
Is the SWG.R22 writing on the wall related to anything currently in the game or is it planned for a future content? Thanks

Reactions: Daba and D0v4hk1n

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, nothing else quite like it.
The world building is great and lore is quite interesting.
Is the SWG.R22 writing on the wall related to anything currently in the game or is it planned for a future content? Thanks
As far as I know, it´s of no relevance. May be in the future...

Reactions: ZZZING

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
also an other question , can Laika be a slave and if yes how ?
Right now if she gets to 18 you can use her like a slavegirl when her corruption gets high enough, if you have a high corruption household that's usually enough, but she remains essentially a servant. In the big update scheduled for the first quarter of next year there may well be a mechanism to turn servants and mercs into slaves but I don't know the details yet.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
new player here and am confused... I hired a few mercs, but can't figure out how to use them, when I enter combat I'm fighting by myself...

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Are there any HTML games similar to this that are either on the same level or better?
I'd appreciate it if someone could reference any games that have better degradation content such as peeing on your slaves and such but I'm not limiting my request to slavery stuff only.

Thank you!

Lasturus vain

Dec 10, 2023
Hey guys, im just here for the CG's so if anyone has a Late game/"completed" save file, that would be appreciated. i know that save editor is a thing but its complicated as heck.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
Right now if she gets to 18 you can use her like a slavegirl when her corruption gets high enough, if you have a high corruption household that's usually enough, but she remains essentially a servant. In the big update scheduled for the first quarter of next year there may well be a mechanism to turn servants and mercs into slaves but I don't the details yet.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes