Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Ah, more ways to raise willpower and maintain happiness. Perfect.

A way to increase religious devotion for more than just two girls? Great. Finally, I can put all eight of my Aesir shieldmaidens in a church instead of just picking two to pray with me.

Education 1%? Is that going to increase both Academics and Science? Also, when the new system is added, will my Laika's Education stat be both her Academics and Science stats?

Lastly, newspaper political affiliation? Time to do The Guardian... IN SPAAACE!

------
No she is not (she is the regular skandi girl with normal build, but in this specific case,she is a ).
Is she a Golden Girl variant of this model? Is that how the "Golden Girl" designation work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Progress update!

With the completion of the new shrine earlier today, MoR's house overhaul is considered ready for the 0.8.3 release, marking the end of a four-month overhaul coding spree.

What remains are the city maps, adding new locations and to implement the revamped character creation traits.

0.8.3 Alpha A2.5 goes live tomorrow and will include the completed tech overhaul and all household options/upgrades enabled. This version also features an increased NPC cap (80).

I'm also happy to say (again) that we're on schedule for a public release in about 3-4 weeks!

Here are a bunch of random screenshots from the new household. Please check the wiki or Discord for more details!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks nice.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I cannot find a way to assign slaves as followers (combat party members). I dimly recall old versions allowed this.
Underneath the portrait your main two slaves, there should be a blade. If the blade isn't in a box, clicking on it should put it in one, making them a follower.

Alternatively, if you're in the menu to give a girl a job, between "Assignments" and "Titles" there should be a shield with a plus sign in it. Click on that.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Didnt I just build a whole fort?
Why all this new stuff gotta be in my house?
Holding cells in my house when I have a whole fort nearby. I dont think so...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Are you referencing the Annex? That is no longer present in the latest version.
He meant Fort Sera/the Marston fort that you get after Major Valkess appoints you commander. You own it now and it is basically a money generator with some influence gain in certain political events. I do remember the Republic paying me money to recruit a squad from Fort Sera in one of those political events that happens when you conclude your day.

I would love to send girls there for some discipline and combat training under Major Valkess in future versions/patches. The ability to send girls like Akari Ito to work in training new recruits there for some money and influence income would be nice too.

Reactions: GD-studios and caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Ahh, ok. Ya, I've got that fort. Heck no, I'm not sending my girls there. I've staffed that place with dozens of murderers, thieves, and other scourges to society. No way I'm leaving my girls over there...
Really? Thats where I send girls I captured. Better power boost than useless guys($200-300) . I dont do the slaver thing.
That is a fort full of badass amazons that I gave a better life to.

Reactions: MornarUruloki

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
It's not really a bug, Grim intended to allow you swap around your sluts pretty freely, but it won't be fixed because it's no longer an issue. Coming to the public build in late February is a household that starts with 64 slots with ways to increase it past that if you need to.
That would be perfect! anything about bed sneaking activities ??

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Largely permanent. Grim uses AI art for some backgrounds and minor NPCs, but afaik all the major characters (i.e. the handwritten story slaves) are proper 3D renders using Daz3D. The randomly generated slaves are also Daz3D renders, although the nature of being randomly generated means that they rely more on generic renders or renders that show limited features since it's not feasible to do full renders for every permutation. The idea is to use AI art for the backgrounds/wide scenes and scenes where fine detail isn't super important, so more time can be dedicated to pumping out proper renders for things that are more important.
1706262032160.png

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you sell a slave? I've visited all 3 slave markets (Hamilton SQ, Watery Eyes & Crystal Heights) with her in party, but just can't see any option.
There is "free slave" & "execute" option in NPC menu, but I can't find anywhere option to sell.
Thanks in advance.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How do you sell a slave? I've visited all 3 slave markets (Hamilton SQ, Watery Eyes & Crystal Heights) with her in party, but just can't see any option.
There is "free slave" & "execute" option in NPC menu, but I can't find anywhere option to sell.
Thanks in advance.
click the market and sell slave, the 1st one on your top left corner in the slave pen gets auctioned fallowed by the 2nd if you do it again!

after that you must return and set 2 more slaves in those slots!

you should take your accountant with you... he gives a 10 to 15% boost to the prices being offered!

you can also save scum to get a better deal... it happens...

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
click the market and sell slave, the 1st one on your top left corner in the slave pen gets auctioned fallowed by the 2nd if you do it again!

after that you must return and set 2 more slaves in those slots!

you should take your accountant with you... he gives a 10 to 15% boost to the prices being offered!

you can also save scum to get a better deal... it happens...
Unfortunately, I don't see those options, I even tried the regular market in Redhaven.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't see those options, I even tried the regular market in Redhaven.
You add them to your household.
You put them as the active slave or second slave.
I normally leave them at home but you can bring them if you want.
Then, you go to market, click sell slave, then 5 rounds of bidding start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes