Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I think the best you can do to balance excessive complexity (this isn't a diet sim) and making weight & physique have both fluff and crunch behind them is to focus on tracking two factors; fat mass vs lean('muscle') mass. Doesn't have to be perfect, but that lets you have more variety in appearance and gameplay. Suddenly, you can then account for four different extremes; anorexic starvelings, 'skinnyfat' folks bereft of tone, burly historical gladiator-like figures with padding over their muscle and bodybuilder-esque folk that look like they jumped out of an fmg game.

Don't get caught in realism beyond balancing changes in both variables. I've seen folk get lost in trying to simulate every goddamn calorie and element of basal metabolism and it was not worth it, lol.
Yeah, honestly tracking it along two separate axis, one for fat, one for muscle would be perfectly fine by me, hell you could further simplify it by abstracting muscle out as being dependant on stats instead, strength exists for a reason after all.
I just wanted to avoid the horror show of trying to wrangle an actual real life system into representing something it wouldn't really do a good job of showing. Some abstracted and arbitrary values would do just fine.

JerryRubin

Sep 7, 2020
Hi there. I'm trying to find the pass codes to Baron and Son's safe and the pass code for the "Name of God" quest safe. Any help, Thank you.

Jun 10, 2022
Hi there. I'm trying to find the pass codes to Baron and Son's safe and the pass code for the "Name of God" quest safe. Any help, Thank you.
Sorry, just finished "Name of God" a bit ago but don't remember it. Have you bought the more expensive portable hacking tool?You should be able to hack into with a few tries.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
0.8.3 public should go live by the end of February. I still have the new city maps and the revamped starting traits to finish after I'm done with the interior household.
I will run out of nails waiting at this point!!!!!!:eek::eek:

I decided to skip the current update and wait for the 8.3, hoping that the game get a stable set of mechanics. I don´t regret it, but it´s becoming really hard....

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
So just want to make sure again, therell be no update in a while until the big one with 0.8.3 late Q1?
Bro, literally above your post is a repost of GD saying that 0.8.3 will come out late february. So, yeah. No updates on January, the next one is in a month. Play 100 days of gametime or something meanwhile XD.

Now as for my post, for you guys wanting to start over on 0.8.3 or just wanting to see which slave you are missing as we "only" had 19+6 slots until now, after all.

Here is the list of non-random slaves you can have as of 0.8.2.3 (yeah, not including the new Kelly girl) with cost of "adquisition". Many of you should already know, but just in case for the new guys

Story Slaves: 17

Lovisa - 2k
Rebecca- 3k
Amelia-2.5k
Juno - Free
Piper- 6k
Michelle- Quest, 0k*
Nicole - Academy Course Quest
Rachel- 3k
Sofia- I dont remember, 5k?
Averil- 3k
Aria- 30k
MaiLynn- 16K
Caitlin - i dont remember, 15k?
Eliana- Furry´s Quest + 0k*
Dakota- Some 20k on investments
Aisha- Quest, Free
Tier 2 Slave- 5 $ real life IIRC

* Eliana and Michelle can be adquired free, but you can also have to pay something else on the side if you want to.

Scripted Non-Story Slaves: 13 (Slaves with fixed names or characteristics)

Avery Dixon´s Twin - Slave Auction, Variable
Valkyria - Combat, Capture
Mae- Combat, Capture
Stormchild- Slave Auction, Variable
Talika (Haruto Pai´s GF)- Combat, Capture
Akari Ito- Combat, Capture
Urchin Kid- World Event, 10 Food rations?
Luckie- Quest, Free
Zenobia- Luckie´s Quest, Combat-Capture
Ex-Gladiatrix Champ - Combat-Free
Leia Winton - Quest- 10,25k
Farah- Quest, Free. Comes with Aisha
Rosita- Quest- 8k

Total Slaves slots: 30
Total Cost of Slaves: 123.750 + 1 Academy Course + Variable Slave auctions -- 160.000 to be safe + 10 food rations + 5 ropes

That´s without counting the AV random slaves that also have some sort of scene done or any "capturable" slave that yields randoms (for example the slave you fight on kasey park with wolfrang).

Enjoy catching them all.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Short uestion: WHat do I need to edit in the HTML file to make every action take a single minute? Including building stuff, lol.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Who is Avery Dixon? Is she the maid held by the proprietor of The Velvet Room in Docksgrave? Because I saw a model like hers once in Crystal Hills auction.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Who is Avery Dixon? Is she the maid held by the proprietor of The Velvet Room in Docksgrave? Because I saw a model like hers once in Crystal Hills auction.
That's her twin sister. Did you notice the auctioneer mention her sister was sold to Dockgrave? She is one scrumptious little strumpet!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is a chance I missed her then when I was browsing for the stormchild. There's also a chance it was in my old account and I just mixed the two accounts up. Oh well, that's acceptable. I will get her on a separate playthrough if I did miss her.
-----
EDIT:
Is this girl unique?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
Lastly, I have a girl named Desire Hishcock. There's a girl with Utherhoe as a last name too. I know there is a Daenerys from my previous save. A Zelda too. Is there any way to view all available names?

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
With the new updates, the house & upgrades have changed. Now you upgrade rooms directly, but I lost all previous upgrades as far as I can see. The advantage is that now there are 2 upgrades in a day, but again, I don't want to waste weeks to restore the house to its previous glory. Does anyone know the SugarCube variable for the number of upgrades per day?
Thanks in advance.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
With the new updates, the house & upgrades have changed. Now you upgrade rooms directly, but I lost all previous upgrades as far as I can see. The advantage is that now there are 2 upgrades in a day, but again, I don't want to waste weeks to restore the house to its previous glory. Does anyone know the SugarCube variable for the number of upgrades per day?
Thanks in advance.

It's

$upact

;)

You also have a soft-cheat mod in the Options menu (page 3) that triples the number of upgrade actions.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Looks like having one or more Janitors will be essential in the new update - what are the critical numbers for Janitor performance?

To those playing the Alpha builds, who have you been using for Janitors?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Looks like having one or more Janitors will be essential in the new update - what are the critical numbers for Janitor performance?

To those playing the Alpha builds, who have you been using for Janitors?
I use two random slaves for janitors, but I am not sure what skills affect their efficiency.

RedBluePill

May 21, 2022
Bro, literally above your post is a repost of GD saying that 0.8.3 will come out late february. So, yeah. No updates on January, the next one is in a month. Play 100 days of gametime or something meanwhile XD.
Oh, whoops. Sorry. Didn't read the newer post when I made that, thanks

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes