GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Damn near obese. BMI 29.9. "Normal" would be under 25. It's all well that they can only go up one level, but 169lbs at 5'3" being normal is quite the suspension of disbelief, unless you live in Houston, TX.
Calling a BMI 29 girl Normal is at least better than calling her Petite. ;)

Besides, the inventory investigation screen will definitely say she's obese.

Reactions: Feyd and Lurker452

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
Other than massive save scumming to get a new slave, the other solution I imagine can be considered "gamey" and is to edit the "body" value of the slave in the save editor. If your slave is very petite her "body" should be 1, you need to put that on "3" if you want a normal body, like Aria. You can roleplay that by having her gain weight up until i dont know, 60 Kgs and AFTER that, changing the body type I guess.
Where is the save editor and how do i do that?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Where is the save editor and how do i do that?
There are two.
First open the browser console and then type SugarCube.State.active.variables. followed by the variable you want to change and the number toward it.
Second

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
There are two.
First open the browser console and then type SugarCube.State.active.variables. followed by the variable you want to change and the number toward it.
Second
Thanks mate, i fixed it. But i really nearly lost the meaning of the game now that i know it is possible to change everything there, from my NPC's/slave's stats up to my cash, etc.

I'll try to "forget" about this site now and not use it again :)

• Haha
Reactions: MornarUruloki

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Even if we set aside the unreliability of BMI as a means of assessing your health or even how fat you are, 29 is 'merely' overweight, one becomes obese with a BMI of 30+

The ranges are Underweight >18.5, Normal Weight 18.5 - 24.9, Overweight 25-29.9 and as said earlier obese which is 30+

If we are going to use these sort of measures we may as well use them right. Now how this directly corelates into gamescales or how, if at all, it should be implemented in gameplay is another question entirely but we might as well make sure everyone is clear on what BMI measures actually are first.

Reactions: Dontforget666

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Even if we set aside the unreliability of BMI as a means of assessing your health or even how fat you are, 29 is 'merely' overweight, one becomes obese with a BMI of 30+

The ranges are Underweight >18.5, Normal Weight 18.5 - 24.9, Overweight 25-29.9 and as said earlier obese which is 30+

If we are going to use these sort of measures we may as well use them right. Now how this directly corelates into gamescales or how, if at all, it should be implemented in gameplay is another question entirely but we might as well make sure everyone is clear on what BMI measures actually are first.
I'm not disputing the thresholds you're proposing, but weight is more of a sliding scale than the sort of well defined tiers you're listing. If gaining 1 pound moves you from 29.9 BMI to 30 BMI, you didn't suddenly go from slightly overweight to obese. Part of it depends on genetics, height, etc as well. To me a better measure is whether they have visible abs, how well defined they are, and if not, how much weight they would need to lose to have visible abs. That kind of takes height and musculature out of the picture. So a girl who's a gym rat and is muscular (for a girl) could have significantly higher BMI than a girl who does not work out at all and still look slimmer. Same for guys.

Musculature is kind of a separate metric. You could take a marathon runner and a football player or body builder with the same body fat percentage (not BMI) and they would have wildly different physiques.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

It's a blessing that there are folks who know what precisely is right in different postapocalyptic times, on different planet. :rolleyes:

Where people are dying from hunger - as the poorest ones are mentioned to do in and around Ikaanos - it just might not matter too much what their BMI happens to be classified along our current versatile Earth-standards.

Odd as it may appear, I'd let the Dev dictate what is considered underweight, normal or overweight and so on when it concerns his game and circumstances there.

Last edited:

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023

Also differs in races too. Like asians having a bmi of 25 can be considered obese.

Reactions: Seamonkey

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
I would LOVE to have a possibility to build my own whorehouse in game.

1. to be able to move slaves in there to free up household slots
2. to get additional management aspect to the game: building (facilities like rooms, vip spaces, baths, gloryholes etc.), pricing (patrons segmentation), faction/devotion customer loyalty program, maybe some quests connected.
3. some level of interaction (like the ability to monitor what happens inside facilities / participate)

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
It's a blessing that there are folks who know what precisely is right in different postapocalyptic times, on different planet. :rolleyes:

Where people are dying from hunger - as the poorest ones are mentioned to do in and around Ikaanos - it just might not matter too much what their BMI happens to be classified along our current versatile Earth-standards.

Odd as it may appear, I'd let the Dev dictate what is considered underweight, normal or overweight and so on when it concerns his game and circumstances there.
I appreciate the sarcasm champ but as I genuinely outline in my original post I am not trying to outline what the Dev should be doing. I just saw people talking about BMI measures using the wrong terminology and so tried to make it clear what BMI measures actually are.

I genuinely think the Dev should NOT be using BMI as a representation of the weight system and they should stick to their current vague bodytype model rather than adopt BMI. BMI is medically only a sound system when used on the group its sample size was originally drawn from, namely men of European background and this lack of universality makes it an awkward at best system, even ignoring its other limitations regarding things like not taking into account muscle mass.

The quote you posted just reinforced the irrelevancy of BMI in the context of the the game and the girls weights as far as I can tell so I am not sure what you want me to address there.

So, yeah. I appreciate you taking the time to 'correct' me. But you are arguing against a position I never held in the first place. I was just concerned with the BMI terminology being used inaccurately in thread and in the context of the discussions in thread.

I'm not disputing the thresholds you're proposing, but weight is more of a sliding scale than the sort of well defined tiers you're listing. If gaining 1 pound moves you from 29.9 BMI to 30 BMI, you didn't suddenly go from slightly overweight to obese. Part of it depends on genetics, height, etc as well. To me a better measure is whether they have visible abs, how well defined they are, and if not, how much weight they would need to lose to have visible abs. That kind of takes height and musculature out of the picture. So a girl who's a gym rat and is muscular (for a girl) could have significantly higher BMI than a girl who does not work out at all and still look slimmer. Same for guys.

Musculature is kind of a separate metric. You could take a marathon runner and a football player or body builder with the same body fat percentage (not BMI) and they would have wildly different physiques.
To clarify, these aren't thresholds I am proposing, they are genuinely are what the traditional BMI measures are, not accounting for region specific adaptions made later on as people tried to universalise the concept outward beyond the scope of its initial proposal and yes, if you were to go from a BMI of 29.9 to 30 you would suddenly go from being overweight to obese in terms of BMI as those genuinely are the thresholds that define those terms. As my reply to tsap has hopefully made clear, I am not advocating for BMI to be used as the system in game, for exactly the reasons you are describing here. Like you said, a woman who is incredibly muscular would be considered obese if we use BMI as the system and I do consider this a problem. My initial post was just to correct misconceptions as to what BMI is, apologies if this caused any kind of confusion on your part.

If I am understanding correctly then in reality we are already in agreement that BMI is a deeply flawed system in terms of conveying information about the characters and other systems would be better.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
What are exact effects of the "Food Settings"? I see that on "Hearty" option all my slaves are stuffed & then if I feed them cum they "Glutted". Is there any downside if slaves overeat? Can they get fat or something?
Thanks in advance.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Georg there's a bug with your modification:
When trying to retrieve slaves from the Retreat all my random named ones (but even Zenobia and Akari too) from the last row are renamed as the gladiator slave and given the image of one of the named slaves from the last row.

The way I got around it was to first retrieve the named main game slaves from last row and the last one from the penultimate row (the out of bounds one), then retrieve these random ones.
I'm gonna just put them into first and second rows. Maybe that would "preserve" them.

EDIT: Tested a bit more and the same happens with main game named ones on the last row. This is a problem...
I think only the last 4 slots have something wrong with them.

Here's a save with bug working (try retrieving Zenobia, Akari or the random named one):
View attachment slaveMORESPACE005.save

OT:
Btw, there's still not enough space for all the slaves (even excluding any random market ones, which I have none). I still have 3 slaves in the captured slots (the "sex slave" with the viking named bandits from Kasey, the lone "bandit girl", the japanese Talika girl that was with that japanese guy from the bounty) and if I process them will fill all the slots in the household too, with still 2 more slaves from the Slave Market gallery (Caitlin and May-Lynn) that have nowhere to fit. I guess I could marry one and put the gladiator slave chick in the arena (with no way to retrieve her).
The random ones I have in the retreat are:
Lucky, Urchin, Valkyria, the arab named slave girl that is given along with Aisha, the "cyber girl" that was with some cyber punks and lastly the gladiator girl (excluding Mae, Zenobia and Akari).
So yeah 2 more slots at minimum are needed. One idea is to have 2 more copy-paste Retreat pages (the original 9 slot one) and thus make The Retreat into 3 storey building with 27 slots total.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm... Haven't played for a while and trying to jump back in. The tier 4 version, "Last Relative" book to start quest. Where is it? I upgradd Office before looking for book. I'm wondering if I needed to read it first.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What are exact effects of the "Food Settings"? I see that on "Hearty" option all my slaves are stuffed & then if I feed them cum they "Glutted". Is there any downside if slaves overeat? Can they get fat or something?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, ending the day with especially the "Glutted" state has a chance (or risk) to increase their weight.

DracoMagnus

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a way to edit and expand the wiki ( ). Whenever I try to edit a page it says I need to be registered. But I only see a login link and not one to register.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes