bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
how is Devotion increased? strange late find that one of my oldest and happy, loving slave has one of the lowest devotion of all my slaves, is it due to her quest not being done yet? (MAI LYNN at 4 devotion) :unsure:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
how is Devotion increased? strange late find that one of my oldest and happy, loving slave has one of the lowest devotion of all my slaves, is it due to her quest not being done yet? (MAI LYNN at 4 devotion) :unsure:
you break them instead of corrupting them and then you expect devotion?
really? fuck them more however they enjoy
and spend less time bdsm´ing or telling them off about rules and duties and their devotion will increase!

hit a dog with a stick and they will hate the stick...
but they won´t love you more just because they are hating on the stick...
it just makes for a very confused and abused dog... or bitch!

Devotion refers to their religious faith. I'm not sure if ways to increase a girl's devotion have been implemented yet.
i always assumed it was devotion to being prostitutes ...
so how much they enjoy sex that they will accept anything!
i mean some of my bitches i got them so addicted to sex
that sometimes when i go walk the dog i catch the dog snarling at me...
seems these bitches have been having a go at the dog...
it sort of brings a new twist to doggystyle,
and no thats not a reference to dog penis being curly or able to curl around to stick to the bitches... but it could be!
so the dog is conecting humans beings with sexual abuse...

ofc all my neighbours love me...
they always coming around to deliver cups of sugar and shit and getting their dicks sucked...
being neighbourly has a new meaning in redhaven!
i should probably start charging an entering fee to my house...
had a major fight with one of the neighbours and now gifts use the back door
no not that.... well actually i suspect it might have reached that points as well...
the rusty trombone is making a cum back!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Saburo. M

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
your skin is not a paper, dont cut it
Your neck is not a coat, dont hang it
Your body is not a book, dont judge it
Your heart is not a door, dont lock it
Your life is not a movie, dont end it

(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Devotion refers to their religious faith. I'm not sure if ways to increase a girl's devotion have been implemented yet.

Reactions: bingho8

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Praying to the gods with their master seems to rise slave girls' devotion at times. F.x. one of my (aesir) household's girls has reached 64 devotion in just 303 days and she has definitely not been participating every day. There have been some other things to do for her, too. :giggle:

Reactions: Gunner Rey

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Praying to the gods with their master seems to rise slave girls' devotion at times. F.x. one of my (aesir) household's girls has reached 64 devotion in just 303 days and she has definitely not been participating every day. There have been some other things to do for her, too. :giggle:
Correct. If they share your faith, the slave likes you and it is in the "main slave" spot, they will pray with you when you pray and almost always increase their devotion +1. And since with 25 Aesir devotion you get a +5 combat damage you can see why I did ask my earlier question.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
you break them instead of corrupting them and then you expect devotion?
really? fuck them more however they enjoy
and spend less time bdsm´ing or telling them off about rules and duties and their devotion will increase!

hit a dog with a stick and they will hate the stick...
but they won´t love you more just because they are hating on the stick...
it just makes for a very confused and abused dog... or bitch!

i always assumed it was devotion to being prostitutes ...
so how much they enjoy sex that they will accept anything!
i mean some of my bitches i got them so addicted to sex
that sometimes when i go walk the dog i catch the dog snarling at me...
seems these bitches have been having a go at the dog...
it sort of brings a new twist to doggystyle,
and no thats not a reference to dog penis being curly or able to curl around to stick to the bitches... but it could be!
so the dog is conecting humans beings with sexual abuse...

ofc all my neighbours love me...
they always coming around to deliver cups of sugar and shit and getting their dicks sucked...
being neighbourly has a new meaning in redhaven!
i should probably start charging an entering fee to my house...
had a major fight with one of the neighbours and now gifts use the back door
no not that.... well actually i suspect it might have reached that points as well...
the rusty trombone is making a cum back!
should have included more info, trying on a good path, not using bdsm or dominating method.
but it seems devotion refers to Faith, thanks for the info

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Oh i see, thanks for the reply, now I can study about religious things and see what that is all about.
on the subject is there preferred Religion which is better or is it personal choice?

ZZZING

Nov 26, 2023
Oh i see, thanks for the reply, now I can study about religious things and see what that is all about.
on the subject is there preferred Religion which is better or is it personal choice?
If you are part of a religion and build a shrine in your home, your main slaves with the same religion will sometimes pray with you and increase their devotion and happiness. If you are higher tier in a religion you can also convert some of your girls to your faith and gain some bonuses associated with that religion, check the Mor wiki for the bonuses.

Reactions: bingho8

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Correct. If they share your faith, the slave likes you and it is in the "main slave" spot, they will pray with you when you pray and almost always increase their devotion +1. And since with 25 Aesir devotion you get a +5 combat damage you can see why I did ask my earlier question.
Oh yeah... your question didn't go unnoticed by me. Unfortunately I had no nerve to answer, because I have no idea how things really are in other folks games. In my late (0.8.2.2 public) game-effort aesir girls DID hit a little bit harder for their religious belief, I'm certain - the mechanism is (or at very least was) there, and that has been the reason why I once struggled hard to force the religion on all my slaves. Despite that I am magnificently ignorant about how things go in, say, current tier 4 games and other more advanced versions. This great game has lately turned quite complicated and for reasons I have dropped my earlier keen efforts to follow along with all the changes in various versions and divergent settings.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Any tips or tricks to always win with dice?
I think you do not appreciate the nature of dice. Where is the fun in always winning - nobody would want to play with you anymore. Anyway to answer your question - yes it is called cheating. This is an HTML Game - if you want to cheat you can do that. Instructions for that are all over this thread

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to get a girl to loose the Malevolent trait?
An NPC with the Pure trait, and Willpower above 40, has a 2% chance to decrease another Malevolent NPC's Trait with one point per day. Raising a Malevolent NPC's Kindness to 60+ also has a daily 15% chance to lower its Malevolent Trait Value with one point.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you start a quest for Marston Fort/Fort Sera? It's supposed to be in a swamp on the left from the RedHeaven , but there's only a bunker there in which you can only explore vault and single room.
Thanks in advance.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you start a quest for Marston Fort/Fort Sera? It's supposed to be in a swamp on the left from the RedHeaven , but there's only a bunker there in which you can only explore vault and single room.
Thanks in advance.
You'll get a message at home when you reach 4k influence that kicks off the quest.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Grimdark posted this on the Discord:

Everyone
**MoR 0.8.3 (A1) has been released (Tier 4+)!**

Masters of Raana 0.8.3 has gone from closed to open Alpha and is now considered as the official version of MoR. This means you'll see a lot of edits on the wiki and Discord boards during the coming weeks - with new channels and lists popping up in various places.

I'm happy to say that we're still on schedule for a late Q1 2024 public release. The only *big* things remaining are the interior household and the new city maps. Those projects are probably going to take two weeks each, and then there are also a couple of minor overhauls remaining such as the shrine and revamped starting traits.

***This week's schedule:***
- Wiki work.
- Tweaking combat/combat review framework.
- Add philosophy combat training (Warrior trait increase).
- Working on the house interior.
- A Friday Render challenge - at least 20 sex/pool/training scenes!
- 0.8.3 (A1.5) Friday night release.

For those disappointed by that 'Late Q1 2024 Public Release' news, keep in mind what you'll be getting is far more advanced than what he initially intended. This update was originally just supposed to be the Household Update but has grown into far more. It's a literal game-changer, there's so many more strategies to pursue now.

For example I now have to contend with about nine Venomous bitches glaring at me all day. I've 24 or so others who are happy and content with me as their master, but nine or so aren't impressed with me at all and while they're just about all happy as little clams living in my luxurious mansion I've not yet had the time to work on them much other than ensure they've the Corruption to be enthusiastic Floorcrawlers. I should probably re-think my 'every girl is a Floorcrawler' approach as well, as the wear gets to be untenable eventually, especially after pool parties which was my Cunning Plan to win the affections of the Venomous bitches.

I probably should have sold them long ago (but they're smoking hot and this one is a Workaholic and that one is Perverted!) but I couldn't bear to give them up and must now contend with their baleful looks when I douse them all with 'Do-Me' and apply the healing medicine to repair their extensive wear.
you can only have one girl as a floor crawler

catsus.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Offspring is also unlimited.
:unsure:

thats for a patreon release though, right?

cant find a way to marry a second woman without having to divorce the other first.
and ma 20y old waifu was only able to get two kids (apparently you are forced to get one boy and one girl - cause if you choose to have a girl, the next one will automatically be a boy). after birth she literally got pregnant again within days. but affter that she simply didnt get pregnant anymore. tried it for like a month or two. is there a huge debuff in chance after two kids or so?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes