Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
yes that is still the current public version. The last one before the system revamp. 1 Wife at the time and only 2 kids , and no Kids from Slaves. The new Public Version is expected in Q1 2024 - but most likely toward the end of it, so I would suspect March.

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
The Arrange Event action is curently not available in 8.8.3. Is there any other way to activate the corresponding Quests?

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
:unsure:

thats for a patreon release though, right?

cant find a way to marry a second woman without having to divorce the other first.
and ma 20y old waifu was only able to get two kids (apparently you are forced to get one boy and one girl - cause if you choose to have a girl, the next one will automatically be a boy). after birth she literally got pregnant again within days. but affter that she simply didnt get pregnant anymore. tried it for like a month or two. is there a huge debuff in chance after two kids or so?

And IIRC, If you import save from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 your old kids will be kaput. Gone with no return

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
And IIRC, If you import save from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 your old kids will be kaput. Gone with no return
I've figured out a way to patch the old kids in without causing any glitches so that can be done (hopefully) already in Alpha A2. I just need to complete their wardrobe sets.

There will also be an offspring injector button in the debug menu for games that are already patched. :)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Kids take up family slots and not servant slots right? I would hate to have to sell them to make room for more hot chicks lol.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Kids take up family slots and not servant slots right? I would hate to have to sell them to make room for more hot chicks lol.
I would absolutely love to sell - profitably if possible, but I'd also gladly consider donating -those mostly harmful brats.
At least in past game versions they used to just consume their dear daddy's hard earned funds and also his precious time that could be used to far more profitable ends than teaching manners to some bad-behaving nuisances.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
weirdly enough, i like starting new games in Masters of Raana, wont be fussed. when 0.8.3 comes out.. thou really do wish could knock slaves up thou. & if need be a abortion at the health clinic for 15k 20k or more.. thus if turn the pill off & knock em up you pay for mistake.. but the choice is there to make it allows u player more choice or fun with it..

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
They become detailed NPCs just like everyone else, with (almost) full interaction possibilities. You can also sell or release them.

But storage room is no longer an issue in 0.8.3 - with a potential of up to 150 slots. (Right??)

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
I would absolutely love to sell - profitably if possible, but I'd also gladly consider donating -those mostly harmful brats.
At least in past game versions they used to just consume their dear daddy's hard earned funds and also his precious time that could be used to far more profitable ends than teaching manners to some bad-behaving nuisances.
Same that would be awesome sell kids of for quick cash if need be.. more time with hot chicks & sell off the kids but make it a Debuff to your slaves & wife.. they get super pissed at you :sneaky: like instant venomous status less they have quirk that stops it - Carless / Morbid / under Wild born trait.. something like that..

Reactions: GD-studios

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Same that would be awesome sell kids of for quick cash if need be.. more time with hot chicks & sell off the kids but make it a Debuff to your slaves & wife.. they get super pissed at you :sneaky: like instant venomous status less they have quirk that stops it - Carless / Morbid / under Wild born trait.. something like that..
I imagine you would also take a massive influence hit too, especially if it was a legitimate heir and not a bastard.

robroy80

Dec 16, 2023
Great setting, interesting story. More interesting than sex :) In the internet there are a lot of bare tits, but hard to find talented storyteller. Alas grinding is crazy, deadly boring. Second my pain is the quests often hide very deep. Ingame info should be enough to get all content. If you should use some outer encyclopedy to find quest trigger point, it is poor implementation, from my point.
I spent around 1600 days in game, and I really don't understand how you guys play it anewly again and again. I'd probably never start second attempt. Do all this grinding again - nooo, I have what to do in real life.
As I understood 8.3 focused on new tits and mechanics improvement. No storytelling. Sad. Great story costs thouthand of virtual tits :)

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Great setting, interesting story. More interesting than sex :) In the internet there are a lot of bare tits, but hard to find talented storyteller. Alas grinding is crazy, deadly boring. Second my pain is the quests often hide very deep. Ingame info should be enough to get all content. If you should use some outer encyclopedy to find quest trigger point, it is poor implementation, from my point.
I spent around 1600 days in game, and I really don't understand how you guys play it anewly again and again. I'd probably never start second attempt. Do all this grinding again - nooo, I have what to do in real life.
As I understood 8.3 focused on new tits and mechanics improvement. No storytelling. Sad. Great story costs thouthand of virtual tits :)
On the other hand, with a game mechanics are one of the vehicles by which the story is told and through which the world is felt and experienced rather than just read about. I do enjoy all the worldbuilding that has gone into this setting but time devoted to the mechanical side of things is an inevitability if you want it to be a good game rather than just a cool worldbuilding exercise with some mechanics bolted on. Hell, you yourself complain about the mechanical implementation of some features at the same time as bemoaning the lack of additional story content, their is only so much time and focus to be invested and if this is to be a game worth coming back to the need to invest time in making the mechanics robust enough to handle the game and its stories ambitions is an inevitability.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
They become detailed NPCs just like everyone else, with (almost) full interaction possibilities. You can also sell or release them.

But storage room is no longer an issue in 0.8.3 - with a potential of up to 150 slots. (Right??)
Oh that is very nice! should not have many problems with space after that! Is it still only kids with your wife or will it be a breeding free for all?

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Okay, so what's the password for the In The Name of God quest? Tried searching the thread but it's nothing but smug assholes saying "just hack it with a completely different character build." Is the code randomly generated or something? I also can't seem to see any clues which seem to exist in other quests (incidentally, being able to investigate the dude's empty house would be a good place to put them).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Okay, so what's the password for the In The Name of God quest? Tried searching the thread but it's nothing but smug assholes saying "just hack it with a completely different character build." Is the code randomly generated or something? I also can't seem to see any clues which seem to exist in other quests (incidentally, being able to investigate the dude's empty house would be a good place to put them).
The clue can be found at Town Hall's records after starting the quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fauno36 and Feyd

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
Well, cause i asked before but i didn't get a cleary answer, i'll make my question a little more specific.

I noticed that the designed slave to sell in Task III hunt research mission is Aria, but for my bad luck, she is not Virgin any more.

So, i tried to find a new slave in the market with the best potential to be trained and sell to this mission.

But the problem wasn't only the Intelligence (that i mentioned in a previus post).
I noticed that, cause her body frame is very petite, she can't get more than 60 strength (unless from a random event) and more than 90 stamina (i need 75 strength and 110 stamina).
So, i tried to make her fat by feeding her every day up to the max but i noticed that the body Frame doesn't actually change.

So, what is the solution you can give me to complete Task III hunting research mission?
(Don't tell me to find a new slave, cause it was really hard to find a slave in this caliber already)

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Well, cause i asked before but i didn't get a cleary answer, i'll make my question a little more specific.

I noticed that the designed slave to sell in Task III hunt research mission is Aria, but for my bad luck, she is not Virgin any more.

So, i tried to find a new slave in the market with the best potential to be trained and sell to this mission.

But the problem wasn't only the Intelligence (that i mentioned in a previus post).
I noticed that, cause her body frame is very petite, she can't get more than 60 strength (unless from a random event) and more than 90 stamina (i need 75 strength and 110 stamina).
So, i tried to make her fat by feeding her every day up to the max but i noticed that the body Frame doesn't actually change.

So, what is the solution you can give me to complete Task III hunting research mission?
(Don't tell me to find a new slave, cause it was really hard to find a slave in this caliber already)
Other than massive save scumming to get a new slave, the other solution I imagine can be considered "gamey" and is to edit the "body" value of the slave in the save editor. If your slave is very petite her "body" should be 1, you need to put that on "3" if you want a normal body, like Aria. You can roleplay that by having her gain weight up until i dont know, 60 Kgs and AFTER that, changing the body type I guess.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

This post actually inspired me to create a weight<body type checker script for 0.8.3.

From progress-news on Discord:

yield45d.jpg

yield45f.jpg

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes