Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Seems a little bit ridiculous that fear has no affect on the outcome of training girls in a slave trainer game. I wish that it were possible to completely forego charm but low affection has a -60 impact on educating girls, which is enormous as far as I can tell and all but disables slave education, forcing you to either be nice to the girls or start the game over, making me wonder why the negative options even exist if you can't use them.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Seems a little bit ridiculous that fear has no affect on the outcome of training girls in a slave trainer game. I wish that it were possible to completely forego charm but low affection has a -60 impact on educating girls, which is enormous as far as I can tell and all but disables slave education, forcing you to either be nice to the girls or start the game over, making me wonder why the negative options even exist if you can't use them.

Fear has in fact a large impact on everything from persuasion to escape risk.

NPCs will even increase performance (maids) if they have a couple of Fear points at the start of a new day.

Fear is like Affection for an "evil" playthrough.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
GD-studios , I'm playing the 0.8.2.3 version (the regular one, without the retreat expansion mod) and seems there's some bug with the Feminist trait. Wiki states that theres 100% chance to decrease the trait if the corruption is over 59. On Sofia it decreased by 1 point while I had her on one of the 2 main slave slots. Now I moved her on slot 7 in the household and her feminism is still at 99/100 after several game days while her corruption is at 78...

Edit: Was the same with Aria on household slot 7. Now I moved Sophia on main 1 and Aria on household 3 and it works. Problem should be with the slot (my take). Gonna test the others too.

Edit 2: Confirmed 1,2,3,4,5,6 all work. Slots 7 and 8 don't. Feminist trait (at least) doesn't decrease on them.

---

Edit 3: Malevolent trait seems to be bugged regardless of the slot. I have Rebecca on 61 kindness and after 40+ days it still is at 0/100.
Edit 4: 70 kindness now, another 20 days or so, another slot and still 0/100.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there plans to lower the in-game sex time? Every time you hit continue during sex, it advances time in-game by ~10-12 minutes and you end up with ridiculously high in-game sex times. I mostly play to turn my girls into martial or academic powerhouses and the extended sex times cuts into time I could be raising them.

To be clear, I am not talking about the real world time I spent but the time in-game. Specifically these times:

masters of raana unrealistic sex time 0002.png

Second query: Can I freely change my difficulty and dice in the options menu on the lower right in the game? I picked Normal difficulty (the middle option) and 2D50 (the middle dice). I plan on staying in normal difficulty but I want to play on the 5D20 dice option instead. I am way too deep into this playthrough to start anew just for a 5D20 dice. A couple hundred in-game days in already and I have killed the terror of the deep just today, savescumming of course for a situation where none of Ayden, the Space Marine, or the Black Guard dies for the first four turns so my damage-per-turn does not go down so early. (Aria was in stealth armor so she was not in danger).

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios and Daba
Jun 10, 2022
Hey folks, on the latest update, is it possible to build the Newspaper Press room for Nicole? I'm having trouble finding the
option.

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I am playing verision 083 (A2,2). EVERY slave I add to the household has Attention Whore. I hope that is not intentional, but a bug.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Is there plans to lower the in-game sex time? Every time you hit continue during sex, it advances time in-game by ~10-12 minutes and you end up with ridiculously high in-game sex times. I mostly play to turn my girls into martial or academic powerhouses and the extended sex times cuts into time I could be raising them.

To be clear, I am not talking about the real world time I spent but the time in-game. Specifically these times:

View attachment 3282600

Second query: Can I freely change my difficulty and dice in the options menu on the lower right in the game? I picked Normal difficulty (the middle option) and 2D50 (the middle dice). I plan on staying in normal difficulty but I want to play on the 5D20 dice option instead. I am way too deep into this playthrough to start anew just for a 5D20 dice. A couple hundred in-game days in already and I have killed the terror of the deep just today, savescumming of course for a situation where none of Ayden, the Space Marine, or the Black Guard dies for the first four turns so my damage-per-turn does not go down so early. (Aria was in stealth armor so she was not in danger).
Ehhh.... You can always do coitus interruptus. Also, if they have high vag/anal values, they make you cum quickly. IIRC Leia makes my MC cum in like 5 rounds since she is so, er, experienced in my game. Meanwhile Cait or any other "academic" slaves with normal to low vag/anal I have to fuck them all night long to cum

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
It's all well that they can only go up one level, but 169lbs at 5'3" being normal is quite the suspension of disbelief, unless you live in Houston, TX.
Multiple levels of flexibility would be nice, imho but as much as I want to insert my preferences into every game, I'm happy to weight... uh I mean wait for other parts of it to get more work first.

E: As for obesity prevalence, if this map was a voter map in the upcoming elections, obesity would easily sweep. A LOT of states with over 2 in 5 being obese, not just in south, but the rust belt. Now imagine what it'd look like if it measured both overweight folks and obesity...

E x2:
Where people are dying from hunger
As that mention of the rust belt alludes, poverty doesn't necessarily mean starving, It all depends on how affordable it is to get decent nutrition within the setting and what people are eating. Back in the Victorian/early Industrial Era (which seems relevant to this setting), the rural poor lived longer, (and mostly healthier) lives due to having a better diet (vegetable stews is better balanced than salted beef, gruel and bleached bread) and avoiding the effects of both disease and pollution. This also extends to military rations. If the most readily-available cheap food is calorie-rich and nutrient-poor, we could expect the same weight paradox as we do in the modern day. Honestly interested in what dev has in mind for this aspect of lore.

I genuinely think the Dev should NOT be using BMI as a representation of the weight system and they should stick to their current vague bodytype model rather than adopt BMI.
I think the best you can do to balance excessive complexity (this isn't a diet sim) and making weight & physique have both fluff and crunch behind them is to focus on tracking two factors; fat mass vs lean('muscle') mass. Doesn't have to be perfect, but that lets you have more variety in appearance and gameplay. Suddenly, you can then account for four different extremes; anorexic starvelings, 'skinnyfat' folks bereft of tone, burly historical gladiator-like figures with padding over their muscle and bodybuilder-esque folk that look like they jumped out of an fmg game.

Don't get caught in realism beyond balancing changes in both variables. I've seen folk get lost in trying to simulate every goddamn calorie and element of basal metabolism and it was not worth it, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Multiple levels of flexibility would be nice, imho but as much as I want to insert my preferences into every game, I'm happy to weight... uh I mean wait for other parts of it to get more work first.

E: As for obesity prevalence, if this map was a voter map in the upcoming elections, obesity would easily sweep. A LOT of states with over 2 in 5 being obese, not just in south, but the rust belt.

I think the best you can do to balance excessive complexity (this isn't a diet sim) and making weight & physique have both fluff and crunch behind them is to focus on tracking two factors; fat mass vs lean mass. Doesn't have to be perfect, but that lets you have more variety in appearance and gameplay. Suddenly, you can then account for four different extremes; anorexic starvelings, 'skinnyfat' folks bereft of tone, burly historical gladiator-like figures with padding over their muscle and bodybuilder-esque folk that look like they jumped out of an fmg game.

Don't get caught in realism beyond balancing changes in both variables. I've seen folk get lost in trying to simulate every goddamn calorie and element of basal metabolism and it was not worth it, lol.
It's not my preference; I hate fatties. I chose Houston because it was the the most obese city at one point in America. I'm not really invested either way. You say don't get caught up in realism, but why break immersion unnecessarily was my real issue. It's a moot point anyway, because he said their state is described in the inventory screen.

Last edited:

cheezed

Sep 28, 2019
My personal preference is probably chunky vs belly aprons and heart attacks, though I think playing around with it in a TF sense is what I think would be the most fun for anyone interested in pushing NPCs in any particular direction. Turning an introverted but cute chubster into an amazonian statue or breaking a haughty, bitchy stick into a submissive hunk of lard are both potentially fun. Plus, there are probably mild benefits that would make sense for being one way or another. Having that reflected in gameplay (there should probably be consequences for seriously messing with a slave's figure) is more important to me than visuals, but both is good.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios , I'm playing the 0.8.2.3 version (the regular one, without the retreat expansion mod) and seems there's some bug with the Feminist trait. Wiki states that theres 100% chance to decrease the trait if the corruption is over 59. On Sofia it decreased by 1 point while I had her on one of the 2 main slave slots. Now I moved her on slot 7 in the household and her feminism is still at 99/100 after several game days while her corruption is at 78...

Edit: Was the same with Aria on household slot 7. Now I moved Sophia on main 1 and Aria on household 3 and it works. Problem should be with the slot (my take). Gonna test the others too.

Edit 2: Confirmed 1,2,3,4,5,6 all work. Slots 7 and 8 don't. Feminist trait (at least) doesn't decrease on them.

---

Edit 3: Malevolent trait seems to be bugged regardless of the slot. I have Rebecca on 61 kindness and after 40+ days it still is at 0/100.
Edit 4: 70 kindness now, another 20 days or so, another slot and still 0/100.
The old slot system has been completely gutted in 0.8.3 to avoid errors like these. Now, there's one single script that takes care of the entire Feminist trait, instead of one script per slot.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes