Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Short uestion: WHat do I need to edit in the HTML file to make every action take a single minute? Including building stuff, lol.
The shortest game logic interval is 6 minutes.

To change all time advances to 6 minutes in game logic you only need to replace all "set $daycount+=something" to "set $daycount+=1".
If you also want the date and time shown to player in the gui to match the game logic, then you also need to find all "addhours something" and change it to "Addhours 0" and also change all "addmins something" to "addmins 6".

In addition you may also want to look for "set $daycount to something" when things take until a specific time of the day and also the related sethours and setmins and of course avoid messing up the sleep time which should still end at 07:00 or 08:00 depending on slave assigned to do morning blowjob.

Easy peasy and hardly no effort at all :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Good to know. How come?

Also, are Events working in current version? I can throw a pool party from the gazebo, but th actual Events button always seems to be greyed out for me.
there is also the fact that he costs twice as much to make a student and you don´t get much out of him!
and any other activity since he is dumb as a doorknob...
he actually doesn´t give anything or turns a negative return!

mainly the student part means he will not be a good accountant or guard,
i mean perhaps a whore... oh right his corruption is so low that its not time effective!

GD-studios is there a slave revolt path?

if you have 20 unhappy slave girls,
recruit 5 space marines or those dark operatives directly from your slave pens
and they are also unhappy,
and you only have like the savant the peasant who abuses the slaves
Ayshel and Buddy as free members of your household...

what are the chances that you have a slave revolt on your hands
where they cut off Ayshel and the peasents balls
and tie up your MC to a post, neck you with tires and set you on fire?

i mean like for instance put the Savant as a guard
and the slaves and the former special soldiers persuade him to turn over the keys...
now thats a good mix... abuse your slaves
and discover that after orgasm you get a knife trough your neck!

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
there is also the fact that he costs twice as much to make a student and you don´t get much out of him!
and any other activity since he is dumb as a doorknob...
he actually doesn´t give anything or turns a negative return!

mainly the student part means he will not be a good accountant or guard,
i mean perhaps a whore... oh right his corruption is so low that its not time effective!

GD-studios is there a slave revolt path?

if you have 20 unhappy slave girls,
and you only have like the savant the peasant who abuses the slaves
Ayshel and Buddy as free members of your household...

what are the chances that you have a slave revolt on your hands
where they cut off Ayshel and the peasents balls
and tie up your MC to a post, neck you with tires and set you on fire?

i mean like for instance put the Savant as a guard
and the slaves and the former special soldiers persuade him to turn over the keys...
now thats a good mix... abuse your slaves
and discover that after orgasm you get a knife trough your neck!
:eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

WayonF95

Dec 17, 2016
There is a chance I missed her then when I was browsing for the stormchild. There's also a chance it was in my old account and I just mixed the two accounts up. Oh well, that's acceptable. I will get her on a separate playthrough if I did miss her.
-----
EDIT:
Is this girl unique?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
Lastly, I have a girl named Desire Hishcock. There's a girl with Utherhoe as a last name too. I know there is a Daenerys from my previous save. A Zelda too. Is there any way to view all available names?
No she is not (she is the regular skandi girl with normal build, but in this specific case,she is a ).

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Short uestion: WHat do I need to edit in the HTML file to make every action take a single minute? Including building stuff, lol.
the $daycount amounts in this game are screwed up. it needs to be overhauled badly. atm i am looking into redoing all time events(personal not with dev team).

in the current version $daycount+=1 copy/paste to all fields you wanted. This would be the close single way before editing others but it will not be 1 min. if you want 1 min you have to edit the time keeping off of hour and use only mins. this game is setup for both but only 1 is used but the math is 1 hour = 10 but this is not keep upped in code.

my goal is to have 1 hour = 60, 2 =120, 3 = 180,etc and change $daycount to $mincount, (no $hourcount) and $daycount. where $daycount = 1 day/ 24 hr period or others based on game lore.

• Love
Reactions: congamensch

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is that now in alpha? Because I have been holding killing off the Swamp King in the hopes that I can add him to my mercs later on by capturing him. The black guards in Stokke hills too. My prisoner processing menu has 6 girls on hold for now so I am just letting the men live for now. Hopefully some of them get an ammo pack trait when they do get to be enslaved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
Ok , I kinda stopped playing this game a year ago .. mostly out of frustration of not having the special tier stuff .. or maybe it was a a time suck for me since I get really into stuff especially if it is as enjoyable as this game is . got back a few days a go with version 8.3 no annex . OK ... I HAVE A QUESTION :
... u have 24 sluts in house hold and another god knows how much in retreat .... but u still capped at yet another active slots of 8 for activity like prostitution , work , study for slaves not house dwellers like laika.

it feels like trying to suck a big gulp with a micro straw !!!! what gives?
I understand U cane move slaves after bed time to and from retreat but I am thinking that is a bug and will eventually be fixed .. by the way speaking of bed time ................... really ? one image for each slave ??? how hard it is to do stuff to them while they r asleep ? .. amazing game never the less.!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ok , I kinda stopped playing this game a year ago .. mostly out of frustration of not having the special tier stuff .. or maybe it was a a time suck for me since I get really into stuff especially if it is as enjoyable as this game is . got back a few days a go with version 8.3 no annex . OK ... I HAVE A QUESTION :
... u have 24 sluts in house hold and another god knows how much in retreat .... but u still capped at yet another active slots of 8 for activity like prostitution , work , study for slaves not house dwellers like laika.

it feels like trying to suck a big gulp with a micro straw !!!! what gives?
I understand U cane move slaves after bed time to and from retreat but I am thinking that is a bug and will eventually be fixed .. by the way speaking of bed time ................... really ? one image for each slave ??? how hard it is to do stuff to them while they r asleep ? .. amazing game never the less.!
It's not really a bug, Grim intended to allow you swap around your sluts pretty freely, but it won't be fixed because it's no longer an issue. Coming to the public build in late February is a household that starts with 64 slots with ways to increase it past that if you need to.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Are there any plans to add something that could help us understand daily stat changes of each of the NPCs, and where they are coming from?

There are so many different factors that impact these that I’ve honestly completely lost track and most of the time have no idea why each of the NPCs seems to have a given stat often significantly lower/increased compared to when I last checked. The ”daily event” screen only seems to show a subset of those changes, and rarely shows their causes.

After a while, with more NPCs around, the game turns into continuously mitigating stat drops, which are very hard to actively manage without extensive investigations of which of the complex systems causes them, which I presume will only get so much harder with many NPCs in the house.
I love that this complexity exists, but it would help to understand why and how their stats are changing daily to find quick ways to mitigate/balance stat drops against too-fast-increases of others.

I wish we had a screen that showed the daily rate of changes and their causes for each of the NPCs, so I could aim to keep them stable-ish, with manual effort being spent primarily to affect major desired changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, I heard this game use some AI art, is it intended to be permanent of a place holder?
Largely permanent. Grim uses AI art for some backgrounds and minor NPCs, but afaik all the major characters (i.e. the handwritten story slaves) are proper 3D renders using Daz3D. The randomly generated slaves are also Daz3D renders, although the nature of being randomly generated means that they rely more on generic renders or renders that show limited features since it's not feasible to do full renders for every permutation. The idea is to use AI art for the backgrounds/wide scenes and scenes where fine detail isn't super important, so more time can be dedicated to pumping out proper renders for things that are more important.

Jun 10, 2022
Are there any plans to add something that could help us understand daily stat changes of each of the NPCs, and where they are coming from?

There are so many different factors that impact these that I’ve honestly completely lost track and most of the time have no idea why each of the NPCs seems to have a given stat often significantly lower/increased compared to when I last checked. The ”daily event” screen only seems to show a subset of those changes, and rarely shows their causes.

I wish we had a screen that showed the daily rate of changes and their causes for each of the NPCs, so I could aim to keep them stable-ish, with manual effort being spent primarily to affect major desired changes.
I do agree with this... It gets frustrating to have some girls at 100% happiness and others crashing. Even if it was some sort of table similar to an Excel spreadsheet clickable on the daily summary where the columns have all of the possible things affecting stats and the rows are the girls.. The data fields could show a +, - or N/A. Maybe that could be purchased in the expensive house computer :)

That said, loving the tier 4 version. Well worth cost. Anyone who is on the fence about supporting the development really should do it. Grim really is working full-time at producing a great game.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
What is the most efficient way to increase the Submissive trait (as of 0.8.2.3)?
I'm having them in collar, training harness, piercings and large plug. Does the goliath give better chances than the large plug at increasing that trait? Do any jobs help?
Dominantly explaining chores doesn't seem to work... Also I never seen it increasing through bondage sessions (unless it did it at the end of the day).

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yep, thats her. The maid from the velvet room
Wait, I do not think the twins are considered a "unique" model now. I just got that model from a random bandit girl. Although I suppose her twin's backstory is unique and more desirable.
What is the most efficient way to increase the Submissive trait (as of 0.8.2.3)?
I'm having them in collar, training harness, piercings and large plug. Does the goliath give better chances than the large plug at increasing that trait? Do any jobs help?
Dominantly explaining chores doesn't seem to work... Also I never seen it increasing through bondage sessions (unless it did it at the end of the day).
According to the wiki, the goliath plug and the frighten option also have chances to raise it. I have not seen it happen though. The only Submissive trait change I ever saw was Piper's being reduced by the Encourage function.
------
Speaking of traits, do multiple Advocates stack? If I have two Advocates, does it roll twice for for separate % chances each roll to increase the willpower of my other girls? Lovisa's willpower is still at 26, unfortunately.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Progress update!

With the completion of the new shrine earlier today, MoR's house overhaul is considered ready for the 0.8.3 release, marking the end of a four-month overhaul coding spree.

What remains are the city maps, adding new locations and to implement the revamped character creation traits.

0.8.3 Alpha A2.5 goes live tomorrow and will include the completed tech overhaul and all household options/upgrades enabled. This version also features an increased NPC cap (80).

I'm also happy to say (again) that we're on schedule for a public release in about 3-4 weeks!

Here are a bunch of random screenshots from the new household. Please check the wiki or Discord for more details!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes