Lazigami

Mar 7, 2018
I'm not an English speaker, so read it at your own risk, stroke can be quite lethal.
First of all, I love this game, I have some questions I can't find answers to anywhere:
1. Slave Religion: I can't seem to raise it past 90, and do slaves have the same benefits as MC (like + survival, damage,...)? How can I raise slave devotion (Religion) if they don't have the same Religion as MC?
2. Health Implant: can I remove it somehow? I bought the first implant, and now everyone and their grandma just shoot me in the face all the time (besides save edit)
3. Can we neutralize the affection and happiness loss completely somehow? (item, trait, activities,..) After 300 days I feel it like a chore now.
4. Can I add a servant's trait (ammo pack, scavenger,..) or a unique slave's trait (gardener, stormchild,..) somehow?
I am excited to hear about the house expansion update, Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!! I hope some unique slaves like Valkyrie, Cyper girl,.. will have some quests too, I really like their models. Again, thank you for an amazing game!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
2. Health Implant: can I remove it somehow? I bought the first implant, and now everyone and their grandma just shoot me in the face all the time (besides save edit)
I do not think the implant is the problem. I started with health implants from one of the traits I picked. I was targeted by enemies just the normal amount. See if your followers are wearing stealthsuit/armor. They cannot be targeted as long as someone else is alive and not wearing stealthsuit.
3. Can we neutralize the affection and happiness loss completely somehow? (item, trait, activities,..) After 300 days I feel it like a chore now.
There's a lot of ways to manage happiness easier next patch update at the end of February next month. As for affection, I have never seen affection drop below Undying for my girls except for the stormchild (because chance of affection loss is built into the trait). Perhaps you could be dealing with a shamefast or attention-whore trait.
4. Can I add a servant's trait (ammo pack, scavenger,..) or a unique slave's trait (gardener, stormchild,..) somehow?
Ammo pack would be fun although a buffed Bloodthirsty trait where your girls have a 50% chance to start the battle at the forward position would be even more fun. I got the ammo trait to show up in saveedit by equipping one of my girls a plasma rifle and putting her in the first slot. I got "traitammo=0". I set it to 100 and that did not work. Maybe there is a different value needed. Maybe "1", idk.

Lazigami

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for the fast reply.
I mostly use a slave for combat besides Loren so now I'm the beefiest guy in the group, maybe that's a reason because everyone in the Dura, wishes there is a stealth suit for MC or slave can use the Med in MC when their skill 40+ :cry:
Ammo pack would be fun although a buffed Bloodthirsty trait where your girls have a 50% chance to start the battle at the forward position would be even more fun. I got the ammo trait to show up in saveedit by equipping one of my girls a plasma rifle and putting her in the first slot. I got "traitammo=0". I set it to 100 and that did not work. Maybe there is a different value needed. Maybe "1", idk.
I set it to 1, 100, true but nothing works, can't find Green Thumb or Stormchild (maybe traitmental??). Is the buffed Bloodthristy will be in the next update? Bit of disappointed when I learned we can't change everyone else position besides MC, should have tested it before grind 3 of the girls passed 70 dex :HideThePain:

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
He seems to tweak the formula for it from version to version from what I've noticed. If you're playing the alpha, the armor you're wearing compared to the armor your mercs are wearing seems to play a larger role than it used to in who gets targetted. In my current game if MC and all my mercs are wearing duraplate, MC is ALWAYS targetted even if he uses his fists and the mercs use plasma/greatsword. If I instead give all of my mercs combat armor and have MC wear duraplate then MC is never targetted no matter what weapon he uses. If you're playing a previous version, weapon choice played a larger role but armor still mattered.

Reactions: Lazigami

zmanjj

Nov 26, 2019
I don't really understand the slave training system and I don't see one thru the tutorial is there a guide?

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
Can I load my current save on the latest alpha site and play it there till final 8.3 is released ??
if so can i get the link to latest alpha?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
He seems to tweak the formula for it from version to version from what I've noticed. If you're playing the alpha, the armor you're wearing compared to the armor your mercs are wearing seems to play a larger role than it used to in who gets targetted. In my current game if MC and all my mercs are wearing duraplate, MC is ALWAYS targetted even if he uses his fists and the mercs use plasma/greatsword. If I instead give all of my mercs combat armor and have MC wear duraplate then MC is never targetted no matter what weapon he uses. If you're playing a previous version, weapon choice played a larger role but armor still mattered.
It also depends on what kind of weapon the enemy carries. A knife or sword wielder will almost never select a target with HULC or Duraplate if one of your followers carries leather, for instance.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
I find these kinds of games really intriguing. Would enjoy it way more with an anime/hentai aesthetic, though. Does someone have a recommendation to that effect?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for the fast reply.
I mostly use a slave for combat besides Loren so now I'm the beefiest guy in the group, maybe that's a reason because everyone in the Dura, wishes there is a stealth suit for MC or slave can use the Med in MC when their skill 40+ :cry:

I set it to 1, 100, true but nothing works, can't find Green Thumb or Stormchild (maybe traitmental??). Is the buffed Bloodthristy will be in the next update? Bit of disappointed when I learned we can't change everyone else position besides MC, should have tested it before grind 3 of the girls passed 70 dex :HideThePain:
Mai-lynn has the Green Thumb, you can buy her at the Crystal Heights slave house.

For the Stormchild, wait until you have a red-lettered storm raging outside and go to either Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes and you can get her then.

At the end of February 0.8.3 will go public and everyone's position can be changed.

Reactions: cuchulin

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the wife limit in religion?
I play as Christian, and I understand the context, but I'd still like to increase limit to at least 4, and the penalty for having more wives is draconian. Aria is a princess, and I'd be remiss if I didn't marry her, Averil seems like the best wife material to me, and Lovisa & Dakota are such sweet girls and I'm sorry to deny them the wedding.
I looked through the code but couldn't find it, so any help is very welcome.

Reactions: simon247

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Are some enemy classes just inherently better to catch and use for combat despite the enemy pre-battle screen setup saying [Swordmaster "very good"] while another unit says [Bandit Girl "heroic"]? Bandit girl hits harder as an enemy but the captured Swordmaster girl seems to yield better combat stats. I have not tested this extensively though so I am asking. I just got ambush day today, which buffed the ambush rate in a certain area and I have had a lot of fun savescumming and figuring out enemy classes and which ones seem to get more stats.

Not including the obvious unique combat capture girls (Akari, arena champ, & Zenobia) of course since they are strong combatants by default.

I am referring to these enemies:

masters of raana ambush day.png

Upper two and lower left enemy are all girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mai-lynn has the Green Thumb, you can buy her at the Crystal Heights slave house.

For the Stormchild, wait until you have a red-lettered storm raging outside and go to either Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes and you can get her then.
He meant how to put the stormchild trait on a character he likes, which is not possible in saveedit. The trait seems to be inherently linked to the girl.

I play as Christian, and I understand the context, but I'd still like to increase limit to at least 4, and the penalty for having more wives is draconian.
This reminds me, what if I marry five girls as an Aesir then switch religion to Christianity, do I face penalties?

Last edited:

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Are there any plans to add something that could help us understand daily stat changes of each of the NPCs, and where they are coming from?

There are so many different factors that impact these that I’ve honestly completely lost track and most of the time have no idea why each of the NPCs seems to have a given stat often significantly lower/increased compared to when I last checked. The ”daily event” screen only seems to show a subset of those changes, and rarely shows their causes.

After a while, with more NPCs around, the game turns into continuously mitigating stat drops, which are very hard to actively manage without extensive investigations of which of the complex systems causes them, which I presume will only get so much harder with many NPCs in the house.
I love that this complexity exists, but it would help to understand why and how their stats are changing daily to find quick ways to mitigate/balance stat drops against too-fast-increases of others.

I wish we had a screen that showed the daily rate of changes and their causes for each of the NPCs, so I could aim to keep them stable-ish, with manual effort being spent primarily to affect major desired changes.

just change code $masterlove+=1 to 5 from. where ever your save is. i am sure the dev will clean up his code

also anyone and everyone can edit edit save slots from 8 too anything

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase the wife limit in religion?
I play as Christian, and I understand the context, but I'd still like to increase limit to at least 4, and the penalty for having more wives is draconian. Aria is a princess, and I'd be remiss if I didn't marry her, Averil seems like the best wife material to me, and Lovisa & Dakota are such sweet girls and I'm sorry to deny them the wedding.
I looked through the code but couldn't find it, so any help is very welcome.
give me a day or so i will look

Reactions: Daba

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I don't really understand the slave training system and I don't see one thru the tutorial is there a guide?
First things first, you have to understand your own stats.

It will be difficult in the beginning because your copulation, kissing, bondage, flagellation, etc stats are lower. The first stat to focus is Intelligence. Ideally, you are at 65-70 according to the wiki since when you read books, you gain more stats from having high enough Intellect.

You gain intelligence from reading books (you can buy them in the bookstore near the academy), attending academy lectures, and teaching at the academy which is unlocked when you have a high enough intelligence stat. At around 60+ intelligence (Daria's lecture requires 70), you gain the max stat bonuses from lectures. Intelligence compounds. The more intelligence you start with, the more you can gain from lectures. The lectures have to be attended for several days. You pay only for the first day but you have to come back again every day for a few days until it says completed. In both books and attending lectures, the only intelligence stat that matters is your stats when you complete it. You can start the book or lecture at 50 intelligence but as long as your intelligence is in the 60/65/70 threshold when you complete the book or lecture, you gain max stats from it according to the wiki

You have to actively read books via the facilities(?) menu in your house, I think. The books are in the "Advanced Training" section. It can take a few days to finish each book (tracked via the progress bar of each book). Do it at night. As long as you conclude your day before 7am, you can stay up as late as you want.

Try to upgrade your house too while you are at it. You gain more stamina restored. Your primary income source this early are bounties from the town hall and killing enemies, capturing a guy from each battle, and selling him via the process menu (handcuffs, lower left, when you are outside the house). You can only sell them in certain areas. Redhaven, where your home is, Watery Eyes, etc. You can only capture one girl and one guy max per battle. Buy ropes first. In the current publicly available version 0.8.2.3c, you cannot do anything with a captured male except to sell him. The captured girl can be added to your household. Be on the watch for unique combat capture girls. This screenshot is old (I think I took it from GunnerRey's post) and I think Valkyria (her name will change when you process her) starts to appear from around day 30. Save before attempting her in case you accidentally kill her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next step after Intelligence 65-70+ is the Devious Tools bondage course. The place is located near the academy. You pay for the lecture day 1 then attend there for a few days until it says completed. You can also buy books there to raise your bondage, flagellation, and other sex related stats.

There is an guide in the wiki.

I do not agree with a couple of things there based on my experience. One of which is Juno. If you have not yet added Juno to your house, leave her where she is. She will not disappear if you simply do not start her quest. Juno starts with the traits Frigid + Advocate. You do not want that combo so early when your sex related stats are not yet decent enough. (Although I guess you can just sign her up in the arena but she will not be able to consistently win tougher fights unless you train her first). Start instead with Amelia Higgs from Kymanto Hall or Michelle Wolfe from a quest. Devious Tools quest also has Piper Holdman who has low willpower and, like Amelia, has the submissive trait.

I would start with the "Start Seduction" option instead of diving straight to bondage. Pick passionate. Do not pick any option labeled "sadistic" yet. Not when your stats are not high and your girls' corruption stats are low and their willpower high. In seduction screen, use the "Caress" option until it is greyed out, press "Kissing" once, "Caress" will now be available again. Use it. Caress apparently has a 5% chance to raise your charisma stat as long as it is below 70. Use the suggest sex when her Arousal value is high enough. I often start with 22-24 arousal. A fully upgraded bedroom adds +2 arousal. If her arousal ever goes in the negative during sex, abort. Click finish and stop.

Check her houserules option. Toggle the morning blowjob option into yes. In the morning blowjob, you do not need to start the blowjob. Compliment her and end the session. Now you start your day one hour earlier (7am instead of 8am). If she does not do the blowjob, that's fine too. You will notice her Defiance +1. That's good too. Go to sexual options, check bondage, see if you have the proclaim punishment option. It's a safe way to get her into bondage. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when my stats were high enough and the girl's corruption was 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough (I think 70 should do it), you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.

Another thing that will help is making her your follower (adding her into your combat team). See if your combat team is full. If it is, click the shield icon with the minus symbol on it to remove one of the mercs, go back to her and add her either via the sword option below her icon or in the jobs menu with the shield with a plus icon. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.

When your income is steady enough, you can go to the docks, enter Dockgraves, enter the Velvet Room to start the hidden quest for the Touch of Adonis outlined here:

Also, there is a countdown to unlocking Aria Blanchi once you start one of the Kymanto questlines. Do not panic. It is only a countdown to when she will be available. She will not disappear.

Tip: Do not have sex in any way with Aria Blanchi and Caitlyn Tensor until you finish their questline. You will fail and only make them angry. The stat-checks are that high. I think it applies to Rebecca Higgs too. I forgot. These three often start with Advocate, Feminist, and, for Becca and Aria, Malevolent. This could be challenging early on. Later on though, Advocate and Feminist traits are really good for willpower and corruption control. Feminist naturally goes down with high corruption but advocate needs a specific drink from the Raikan part of the city. I often just keep it. High willpower slaves can be hard early on but later on, it's nice. You especially need Rebecca at a decent willpower to be able to ask her in her "Hopes and Dreams" section which unlocks her exclusive job "Skullduggerist" which generates +125$ (iirc) per day.

Oh, right, reducing willpower. The wiki has it on their willpower page but I can give some tips. Choose the cum in her mouth option, ask her to hold it once, then tell her to swallow. Let her lick your balls clean twice. You can ask her to hold your cum in more than once but its rng if she can hold it in (maybe her oral sex stats affect it). She might lose some affection/happiness if her corruption is low.

----

There are other paths to this. The evil path as the dev puts it which is done through the intimidate -> frighten option to increase her Fear stat instead and explaining her sexual duties in a demeaning way. I have not explored this path so I cannot guide you there.

Last edited:

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
It's not really a bug, Grim intended to allow you swap around your sluts pretty freely, but it won't be fixed because it's no longer an issue. Coming to the public build in late February is a household that starts with 64 slots with ways to increase it past that if you need to.
hope grim took my house ui suggestion that would be a game changer.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
the art work is ai and more then not here to stay
For me, Ai is welcomed if it could get the job done. I hoped my beloved artists could easily give us more great products to enjoy. Ai is just another tool just like Pencils in the hand. I found grimdark's Jobs are unbelievably super thunder great haha, If i have used the same Ai, I wouldn't provide these kind of arts like he had done. The only sad part, his Ai tools is not powderful enough, there is still no new version >_<

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes