Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
The new MC trait stuff on the wiki is pretty interesting. Are we going over to a point buy system new characters or something?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The new MC trait stuff on the wiki is pretty interesting. Are we going over to a point buy system new characters or something?
Yes, from discord:
- You are no longer limited to a fixed amount of traits. Instead, you buy traits with points. You can combine them in any order and you can pick disadvantages to get more points.
- The current point costs in the wiki are still WIP. Expect them to change once we start tweaking the new framework. The amount of trait points is (at the moment) set at 150-180.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes, from discord:
- You are no longer limited to a fixed amount of traits. Instead, you buy traits with points. You can combine them in any order and you can pick disadvantages to get more points.
- The current point costs in the wiki are still WIP. Expect them to change once we start tweaking the new framework. The amount of trait points is (at the moment) set at 150-180.

Damn! I might have to consider starting a new account in 8.3 to grab Deadly Strike and Tough. But my current account has progressed so far in :unsure:

Decisions, decisions.
-----------------
How can corruption improve? I don't understand
Corruption for the girls? Bondage and other factors

Here's an example on how to raise them:

Check her houserules option. Toggle the morning blowjob option into yes. In the morning blowjob, you do not need to start the blowjob. Compliment her and end the session. Now you start your day one hour earlier (7am instead of 8am). If she does not do the blowjob, that's fine too. You will notice her Defiance +1. That's good too. Go to sexual options, check bondage, see if you have the proclaim punishment option. It's a safe way to get her into bondage. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when my stats were high enough and the girl's corruption was 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough (I think 70 should do it), you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.
Corruption for your mercenaries? Maintain a high household corruption (via having high corruption girls) and they will slowly accumulate corruption over time.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios is there really a reason to use PNGs? A huge waste of space, like 1\3 of these 2 gigs is compressible.
If you hate it, once you download it, compress it.
Why does EVERYONE have to have a lower quality, compressed image?
Do you have stock in file compression software?

QQwwlyl

Dec 17, 2023
Clemency,帖子:12871698,会员:6953411 said:
该死!我可能不得不考虑在 8.3 中创建一个新帐户来获取《Deadly Strike》和《Tough》。但我的活期账户到目前为止已经取得了进展:不确定:

决定,决定。
-----------------

女孩子腐败?束缚和其他因素

以下是如何培养它们的示例:

雇佣兵腐败?维持高家庭腐败(通过拥有高腐败女孩),随着时间的推移,他们会慢慢积累腐败。
[/引用]
谢谢

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
If you hate it, once you download it, compress it.
Yeah, I have lzx on, but the less to compress each time, the better.
The ancient png does not guarantee "higher quality" just because it is uncompressed. E.g., webp provides either better quality or better size, just because newer compression algoritms. Including lossless, if someone desires so.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just asking about an investment clarification.

The Gero Falkenstein (Kasey's Park), have a 1% datly of being closed by the government. but, per Wiki

Note: There's a daily 1% chance that a governing power will terminate Gero's business, including your income. Slaves with Business Trait lowers this risk to 0.5%.
What it´s this misterious business trait? Is it a reference to Rebecca's Skulduggerist that in early versions was named differently and have remained without being updated?

In the wiki´s list of traits there are no business trait

Also, I remember some talking in this forum about some ways to reduce it further (Armand, High influence?), but I have find nothing about it in the wiki.

This investment it´s by far the most profitable of the game, and would be a shame to lose it. 900$ of investment for 75$ of daily (with Rebecca) it´s a 12 days return.

Reactions: Fauno36

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Reactions: Fauno36

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, it's Rebecca which will halve your chances of discovery if she's your Skulduggerist. But as you discovered, it's often better to wait until your Influence gets to 15k.
Not sure if it´s worth to wait.

Obviously it´s worth to wait until you get Rebbeca in office. That´s just some few days, cut your chances in half and increases your revenue by half. a no brainer.

But waiting from this point to the point you get 15K influence can be 50+/- days. In the early stages of the game 75$ are significative, but in day 60 you can be earning 1500+ in passive income for other concepts, so not to much.

The chances of getting busted in 50 days, at 0.5% daily, are 22.2% (1-(0.995 raised to 50)). Significative, but not really high. It´s not a clear choice.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure if it´s worth to wait.

Obviously it´s worth to wait until you get Rebbeca in office. That´s just some few days, cut your chances in half and increases your revenue by half. a no brainer.

But waiting from this point to the point you get 15K influence can be 50+/- days. In the early stages of the game 75$ are significative, but in day 60 you can be earning 1500+ in passive income for other concepts, so not to much.

The chances of getting busted in 50 days, at 0.5% daily, are 22.2% (1-(0.995 raised to 50)). Significative, but not really high. It´s not a clear choice.
That's probably better game-wise then, there should be a trade off between taking the money early when you need it most or forgoing that income until you can be essentially assured of keeping it, but don't need it as much.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's probably better game-wise then, there should be a trade off between taking the money early when you need it most or forgoing that income until you can be essentially assured of keeping it, but don't need it as much.
Maybe I've just been lucky but I always take that investment sometime in the first week of the game, often on day 1 or 2 and have never been hit with the event that reduces or eliminates it. I do tend to ramp up my influence fairly quickly though. Typically I'm at 10k within about a month and 15k by about the six week mark. It's a relatively small investment though and it takes longer than 30 days to clear enough of the dockpunks for them to stop degrading your investment income. So I could see waiting on a small investment like that until after you take care of the dockpunks. There's enough investment options that it's not remotely possible to get them all prior to that anyway.

The new house upgrades kind of throw a monkey wrench into the investment progression I used to use though since there are so many of them and they're so expensive compared to before. The workshop in particular is higher priority than any other investment now IMO, which means finding enough people with decent discipline and at least 1 with good intelligence to staff it is also high priority.

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
How do people make money now? When I started playing I figured out I could just start the game as a hunter and stack up 7k food until there was a famine and I could sell it for 11 or 12 moneys per ration. But since then the food price seem to cap out at 5 moneys per ration making this strategy much less viable.
I do not like the endless bounty hunting and killing strategy, or at least I would like a complementary REAL money maker. And academy earns too little. And none of the investments really create a very good cash flow, at least not that I know. Last run I put heaps of money into that fort in zone west of my house. But once I got the 125k or whatever it turned out to be just meeeh, total disappointment and I was still 300k from the annex and lots of other stuff I wanted to buy.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do people make money now? When I started playing I figured out I could just start the game as a hunter and stack up 7k food until there was a famine and I could sell it for 11 or 12 moneys per ration. But since then the food price seem to cap out at 5 moneys per ration making this strategy much less viable.
I do not like the endless bounty hunting and killing strategy, or at least I would like a complementary REAL money maker. And academy earns too little. And none of the investments really create a very good cash flow, at least not that I know. Last run I put heaps of money into that fort in zone west of my house. But once I got the 125k or whatever it turned out to be just meeeh, total disappointment and I was still 300k from the annex and lots of other stuff I wanted to buy.
In the public version fighting is probably the best way to make money until you get investments to very high levels. Crafting can make decent money at high skill levels but takes quite awhile to get to that point. In the alpha the workshop(s) can produce way more money than anything else but they do take some work to ramp up. 1 workshop can produce somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 plasma guns per day to sell depending on upgrades and stats of your workers. You do have to buy the raw materials for that so that is not pure profit but it's still a lot.

Reactions: Tanev3 and Fauno36

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
This is in the 8.23 version. No idea that what we are going to get in the 8.3

When you do the fort quest, the main benefit it´s not the passive income. It´s the boost in power you get. You suddenly start to be in the lower end of the political actors in Raana. Your power rating can be, without the fort, in high teens/low 20s. The fort can add easily 35-40 to this ranking. You are a faction of 60+ power. About 40% of the power of the Catholic Ahurch or the Aesir Cult. That´s something. Now it will have no impact in the game, but it´s something that will be developed in future updates (I hope).

If you want returning from you investment, invest in business. First you have a bunch of small ones.

Fälth brother's (Watery Eyes), Ikaanos' German caravaneer's guild (Kasey's Park), Stralsund's caravans (Imogen's Barrow), Gero Falkenstein (Kasey's Park), Felton Gang (Stokke Hills). All in all, are just 10.400 of investment and bring you with Rebeca 302$ daily. Plus wife and accountants. You get back your investment in less that 35 days.

Now for the medium sized ones.

Aimee's Goods (Stokke Hills), Belial Guns (Stokke Hills)
. The cost of Aimee it´s 47.000 (skip the last the last step in crafting, gives you nothing) and the cost of Belial it´s difficult of estimate, because you get the deal bringing weapons, and depend of how many weapons are looted or crafted and how many are you buy. If you get both, you have 280$ extra. (plus accountants)

And now, the two big ones. Walton's Smithery (Redhaven) and Abbot Roo's General Store (Redhaven). 275.000 of investment and 1600$ with Rebbeca, wife and acountants apart. You get your money back in 170 days.

Train your slaves in profitable jobs. 8 slaves, working at the Golden Dragon or an the Academy can bring you 900$ more.

All in all this account for 3100$ (+ accountants and wife) every day. Just for awakening yourself in your nice bed. Other investments (Carroza, Orphanage, May Lin father house, the fort or the churches and Cults) are more for other effects, but can rise this to 5.000$ per day of passive income.

If you want to check there are a save. 4500 of profits every time that the sun rises

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanev3 and Fauno36
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes