Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How do people make money now?
i pimp out my bitches, 8 sex slaves can turn a very nice profit now and again...
but the sexual wear and tear sucks ass, but if you play like a fucking monster
its even better cause then when you fuck them it hurts them so increasing your sadistic streak!

and pimping the bitches out increases their sex stats!

When I do arena fights it just becomes another group fight. But when I read others write about it, it seems like you can sign up yourself or a slave for solo fighting or something?
yes, you can add in one of your slaves to be a gladiatrix, depending on her skills it can mean beteween 1.5k to 2.1k daily!

Thanx to khumak bolondro2 akselx Warscared jffgvz HereandNow2022 ntelinatsos and all others who helped answer my question about making money, much appreciated :)

I am also waiting for new version to drop before doing another replay. Any tip on what to start as, like, which stat is hardest / impossible to increase if you take wrong start? I used to do hunting for starting 100k cash but I didn't pick hunting stats to start because hunting becomes super strong anyway if you do a lot of it. But some stats like medicine or maybe science is not so easy to improve I don't think.
inteligence fallowed by charm!
everything else you can train indefenitely by doing it repeatedly,
But inteligence is sort of capped, there are a few ways around it but nothing that you can train dependably!

charm is another one of those things that is hard to come by!
no easy way to train it (that i know off... i can think that perhaps organizing parties? )

but those are the 2 capped one´s i have the most dificulty with!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanev3

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
How do people make money now? When I started playing I figured out I could just start the game as a hunter and stack up 7k food until there was a famine and I could sell it for 11 or 12 moneys per ration. But since then the food price seem to cap out at 5 moneys per ration making this strategy much less viable.
I do not like the endless bounty hunting and killing strategy, or at least I would like a complementary REAL money maker. And academy earns too little. And none of the investments really create a very good cash flow, at least not that I know. Last run I put heaps of money into that fort in zone west of my house. But once I got the 125k or whatever it turned out to be just meeeh, total disappointment and I was still 300k from the annex and lots of other stuff I wanted to buy.
The food prices also depend on Ikaanos Prosperity/control. It usually goes at 4-5ish per ration, but if the Prosperity and control are high (70+) the food will go down (because there is food for eveyone). And of course, viceversa, with high anarchy/low control (20-30ish) the gangs will rule the streets and the farms will burn so the food can go up to 7-8 or more per ration.

So if you want to continue your plan, lower the prosperity of the town. BUT it is way easier to get money from combat. Just with the Arena + bounties you can get 2k+ any loot you get from the bounty. And of course, as you have been already told, you should use that money to do some investments

Jun 10, 2022

Train your slaves in profitable jobs. 8 slaves, working at the Golden Dragon or an the Academy can bring you 900$ more.
Agree with most of your post, but I'm on 8.3 and only one girl at a time can work at the Dragon.

Caitlyn's quest and Clinic can be added to your list. Good way to invest and make passive income.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
New wiki entry pog.

If I get a genetic petite girl to normal body type, raise her stats, then return her to petite body type, what happens to her stats?

Same question for marriage: I marry six girls as Atheist, convert to Aesir, what now?

Also, body type 8 males is going to be a blast. The Swamp King, the Raider King from Tales from Redhaven quest, Black gunner enemy from Marston, and the Scorpion samurai from Raikan (if he can be captured) will serve me! (Although I think their body type is probably 7.)

Untitled111.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey
Jun 10, 2022
New wiki entry pog.

If I get a genetic petite girl to normal body type, raise her stats, then return her to petite body type, what happens to her stats?

Same question for marriage: I marry six girls as Atheist, convert to Aesir, what now?

Also, body type 8 males is going to be a blast. The Swamp King, the Raider King from Tales from Redhaven quest, Black gunner enemy from Marston, and the Scorpion samurai from Raikan (if he can be captured) will serve me! (Although I think their body type is probably 7.)

View attachment 3327333
Can't keep male slaves... Sell them, trade them in for influence, or free them.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can't keep male slaves... Sell them, trade them in for influence, or free them.
Oh? I must have misread an update post because I thought the upcoming 8.3 update will allow us to add male captives to our household. Did I just delay killing these enemies for nothing :FacePalm:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
i pimp out my bitches, 8 sex slaves can turn a very nice profit now and again...
but the sexual wear and tear sucks ass, but if you play like a fucking monster
its even better cause then when you fuck them it hurts them so increasing your sadistic streak!

my only question is...

GD-studios is prostitution developing the girls sexual stats?
cause if it does i am so gonna use it far far more!
Yes it does! I don't remember the old 0823 thresholds exactly but it should be similar to 083 (cap around 80).

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Maybe I've just been lucky but I always take that investment sometime in the first week of the game, often on day 1 or 2 and have never been hit with the event that reduces or eliminates it. I do tend to ramp up my influence fairly quickly though. Typically I'm at 10k within about a month and 15k by about the six week mark. It's a relatively small investment though and it takes longer than 30 days to clear enough of the dockpunks for them to stop degrading your investment income. So I could see waiting on a small investment like that until after you take care of the dockpunks. There's enough investment options that it's not remotely possible to get them all prior to that anyway.

The new house upgrades kind of throw a monkey wrench into the investment progression I used to use though since there are so many of them and they're so expensive compared to before. The workshop in particular is higher priority than any other investment now IMO, which means finding enough people with decent discipline and at least 1 with good intelligence to staff it is also high priority.
I haven't been as lucky, outside my last few runs when I deliberately waited to get it when I got to 15k Influence I've watched Skyguard close them down every single time. Doing a bounty and Arena fights each day along with keeping the forts on Marston and Stokke Hills clear makes 15k Influence come pretty quickly.

Where are you finding people with decent discipline? Outside a few special examples like Rebecca who has better things to do than work the workshop all the girls I find are lazy undisciplined little sluts. It takes me a while to whip them all into shape.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Train your slaves in profitable jobs. 8 slaves, working at the Golden Dragon or an the Academy can bring you 900$ more.

All in all this account for 3100$ (+ accountants and wife) every day. Just for awakening yourself in your nice bed. Other investments (Carroza, Orphanage, May Lin father house, the fort or the churches and Cults) are more for other effects, but can rise this to 5.000$ per day of passive income.

If you want to check there are a save. 4500 of profits every time that the sun rises
Couple questions:

1. Can you give multiple slaves the same job, like performers? I'm only able to give one person that job at a time.

2. What is the Carroza investment path?

3. Mai-Lynn's father's investment page has a page specifically mentioning Mai-Lynn as a source of profit. Do you know how to make this a non-zero number?

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
How do people make money now?
I do about 3,5k from arena (2k from slave, 1,5k from me), 2k to 5k from bounty hunting, 4-4,5k from poker, 2k from prostitution ring and 2,5k is my daily income from investments plus girl's work, etc.

And we play the same version.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't been as lucky, outside my last few runs when I deliberately waited to get it when I got to 15k Influence I've watched Skyguard close them down every single time. Doing a bounty and Arena fights each day along with keeping the forts on Marston and Stokke Hills clear makes 15k Influence come pretty quickly.

Where are you finding people with decent discipline? Outside a few special examples like Rebecca who has better things to do than work the workshop all the girls I find are lazy undisciplined little sluts. It takes me a while to whip them all into shape.
Several of the story girls have decent discipline but with the introduction of the workshops I save scum workaholic on the story girls anyway. The randoms I don't bother but the combination of a head maid and a slave mistress seems to be enough to get any random slave up to about 70 discipline in a reasonable time. I'm not aware of a way to get them much higher short of assigning them to be a maid for a year or 2 to grind out workaholic or assigning them to the arena.

Since he changed it to give a penalty to the slave mistress for more than 4 slaves you could instead assign them as guards if you have a lot of girls. I don't think there's a limit on that and Ayden trains them up pretty fast, but again the cap on discipline is probably still something like 70 for that. Not sure.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Agree with most of your post, but I'm on 8.3 and only one girl at a time can work at the Dragon.

Caitlyn's quest and Clinic can be added to your list. Good way to invest and make passive income.
Yes, the same that in older versions. But there are no limit for the Academy, and 110 per girl it´s something....

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Sending they to ride (and have some patience) have worked for me (in version 8.2). Per wiki

That is 5$ daily and an investment of 1.700$ per girl in the cheap barn and you get in return 40% of happiness, 15% of discipline and +3 influence. Just the +3 influence per day at only 5$ cost it´s dirty cheap, and you can expect that each girl gain 12 happiness, 4-5 of discipline and +2 Dex per month. Not bad for a 1700$ investment.

In the expensive one the daily cost it´s 25 per day and the investment per girl 5.100$. But you get +6 influence daily (not so good, but still good) and you gain 25% discipline and 60% happiness. That´s +18 happiness per month and 7-8 discipline points per day. It´s not as efficient as the cheap one, but it´s more effective.

I usually put my 8 girls (vesrsion 8.2) in the cheap one as a SOP.

There are an increment in chances (no idea if big or small) if your girl it´s soulmate or better. Other ways rely on fear/low willpower, but there are not compatible with my "Prince Charming nice guy" way of playing, and I´m not familiar with them.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Couple questions:

1. Can you give multiple slaves the same job, like performers? I'm only able to give one person that job at a time.

2. What is the Carroza investment path?

3. Mai-Lynn's father's investment page has a page specifically mentioning Mai-Lynn as a source of profit. Do you know how to make this a non-zero number?
1.- As a norm, no. Only in the Academy, IIRR.
2.- The Carroza it´s a faction, Mafia-like, that appears in the same area that the University. Not sure what do you need to unlock it, but it´s not hard. If you give them money or rifles that increases your standing and they give you a daily income. The cost increases as the standing grow, so it´s so the rentability of your investment decreases. It´s something to do after you have finished the regular investments.
3- Not a clue, sorry.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
1.- As a norm, no. Only in the Academy, IIRR.
2.- The Carroza it´s a faction, Mafia-like, that appears in the same area that the University. Not sure what do you need to unlock it, but it´s not hard. If you give them money or rifles that increases your standing and they give you a daily income. The cost increases as the standing grow, so it´s so the rentability of your investment decreases. It´s something to do after you have finished the regular investments.
3- Not a clue, sorry.
Oh. Those people.

They came down with a hideous case of perforated organs in my most recent playthrough.

I'm planning on doing a new playthrough when the update drops, maybe I'll be able to investigate investing in them before their immune systems fail again.

Reactions: Lurker452

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Investing in the Carroza gives you 16$ money per point of standing. You can get 2 points of standing per 20 swords + 20 Rifles, that is, at buying prices, 18.000, so not a brilliant investment. It´s something to start to do when you have finished most of your other options.

Can you tell me what are the profits of whipping them out? I never have done it

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Sending they to ride (and have some patience) have worked for me (in version 8.2). Per wiki

That is 5$ daily and an investment of 1.700$ per girl in the cheap barn and you get in return 40% of happiness, 15% of discipline and +3 influence. Just the +3 influence per day at only 5$ cost it´s dirty cheap, and you can expect that each girl gain 12 happiness, 4-5 of discipline and +2 Dex per month. Not bad for a 1700$ investment.

In the expensive one the daily cost it´s 25 per day and the investment per girl 5.100$. But you get +6 influence daily (not so good, but still good) and you gain 25% discipline and 60% happiness. That´s +18 happiness per month and 7-8 discipline points per day. It´s not as efficient as the cheap one, but it´s more effective.

I usually put my 8 girls (vesrsion 8.2) in the cheap one as a SOP.

There are an increment in chances (no idea if big or small) if your girl it´s soulmate or better. Other ways rely on fear/low willpower, but there are not compatible with my "Prince Charming nice guy" way of playing, and I´m not familiar with them.
Ah, thanks, but I was hoping Khumak might have found a source for girls who start with a decent discipline, like Rebecca does, and I think Mai-Lynn does too. Piper has a good discipline to start if I recall correctly, there's probably others who escape my recall at the moment, but I doubt it adds up to ten (for a full workshop).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ah, thanks, but I was hoping Khumak might have found a source for girls who start with a decent discipline, like Rebecca does, and I think Mai-Lynn does too. Piper has a good discipline to start if I recall correctly, there's probably others who escape my recall at the moment, but I doubt it adds up to ten (for a full workshop).
Yeah there aren't that many who are guaranteed to start at 70+. From memory there's Rebecca, Piper, Caitlyn, Mai Lynn, and Aria who all start with high discipline. There might be some others in Kymanto hall, would have to check.

You can have mercs work in workshops though and some of them are guaranteed to have workaholic while several of them can get workaholic as a bonus trait if you save scum it or get lucky. Peasant always has workaholic. I think Aiko also always has it. Doyle, Enya, Loren, Space Marine, Connor, and Felix can also have it but not guaranteed.

Lucky from the ring quest is guaranteed at least 105 int (110 if she's a nerd) so she works good as a foreman for your first workshop. You probably won't have anyone with more int than that for awhile although Stormchild can be pumped (pun intended) up to 120 fairly easily.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes